Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay AgheYour feedback matters!
I am having problem of dark circles I think it might be because I spend too much time on laptop. Does applying lime juice removes dark circles?
I have light spotting (pink in color) today, my periods are on 19th of this month .I m experiencing symptoms like back pain, stomach pain, dizziness ,drowsiness, fatigue and headache since 2 weeks.
Summer's scorching heat can burn skin and one can keep skin healthy with Ayurveda. The powerful rays of the sun leads to severe sunburn, rashes, irritation, redness and acne outbreaks. As per Ayurveda, one need to use the right herbs and Ayurvedic remedies to ensure the skin remains healthy in the scorching heat along with proper diet and routine planning.
According to Ayurveda, there are seven layers in skin and doshas vitiating one or more of these layers, gives rise to different skin diseases. The depth of the vitiation determines the seriousness as well as the prognostic value of the disease.
- Acne and pimples are encountered the first layer of skin Avabhasini
- Moles dark circles and black pigmentation denotes issues pertaining to the second layer Lohita
- Eczema and allergic rashes determine the vitiation in the third layer Shweta
- Serious skin diseases like chronic eczemas, psoriasis etc normally affect the fourth layer Tamra
- Herpes and painful blisters are seen the fifth layer Vedini
- Cancers, Elephantiasis and other Tumors affects the sixth layer of skin Rohini
- Fistula and Abscess affects the seventh and the last layer Mamsadhara
Skin derives its nutrition from blood, which is often vitiated by Pitta dosha mainly due to improper diet and exposure to the Sun and to harsh chemicals. So external treatment needs to be complemented well by using internal medicines which identify the source of the pathogenesis and then devise the treatment If the skin in unhealthy, then no amount of bleaching and facial massage or application of makeup can hide the shallow look.
Skin is also the largest organ of the body and it is exposed to the external environment. Sun, Cold, Heat, UV light, Chemicals, Fumes constantly attack the same from outside and improper diet, vitiated doshas and blood attack it from inside. Thus, it needs a treatment and constant care from both the sides. Skin also retains water and is a largest excretory organ excreting sweat so there is need to moisturise and cleanse it regularly.
Aloe Vera gels, and other body lotions help the skin to regain its hydration. Soaps, chemical agents like bleaches, makeup just enhance the looks temporarily but these things in a long run damage the skin. One must switch over to mild cleansers or herbal decoctions and powders to prevent drying of skin.
Regular application of face packs composing of turmeric, sandalwood, tulsi and multani mitti are helpful. The skin should be cleansed properly using rose water. Air pollutants like smoke and dirt clog the pores of the skin and cause pre-aging of skin, eczema and allergies. This can be prevented by applying a good herbal moisturiser which act as a barrier between the skin and pollutants.
For wrinkles, papaya pulp can be massaged gently which helps reduce the collagen built up. Unhealthy dietary habits and stressful lifestyles results in Pitta and vata aggravation leading to diminished glow of skin, dark circles, wrinkles and acne.
Ayurveda recommends that by establishing a regular bedtime, morning routine and regular exercise improves the circulation of blood and ensures that your vital body organs get ample Oxygen. Oily and spicy foods, tobacco, drugs and alcohol aggravate Pitta dosha.
There are deep rooted causes to most skin problems and the use of local creams or antibiotics can only cover the symptoms and give temporary relief. Ayurvedic therapy comprising the right diet, lifestyle and specialized herbal formulations is the easiest way to eliminate such diseases from their roots. So, for glowing skin all summer, adopt Ayurveda therapy today.
I'm a 20 year old female and for the last 5-6 years (since I was about 14) I've been experiencing constant left breast pain. The pain can always be felt to some degree, although some days it's worse than others. The breast feels bigger and fuller than the right one and is painful, especially when I'
I have dark black spots due to breaking of pimple on my face and it is looking so ugly .so what should I do to remove them?
Melasma, commonly known as skin pigmentation, is a skin disorder, which causes brown and blotchy spots on your face. Everybody craves to have spotless and flawless skin. But usually no one does anything about it. Contrary to popular belief, having perfect skin is not really difficult. You need to religiously follow your skincare regime to keep it healthy and flawless. In case you are suffering from melasma or have skin pigmentation,
Here are a few tips which you can follow:
- Apply raw potato on your face: Take a clean and fresh potato. Cut it into two halves and wet the exposed surface with a little water. Rub this on all the affected regions on the face and wash your face after 10 to 15 minutes with lukewarm water. Potatoes are extremely effective in removing pigmentation as they have an enzyme called catecholase, which can help to lighten darkened areas on the skin.
- Use apple cider vinegar on your skin: Apple cider vinegar helps to restore the natural color of the skin. It also contains beta-carotene, which helps to treat the damage done to the skin by the atmosphere's free radicals. In fact, one of the famous qualities of apple cider vinegar is to make the skin supple and bright.
- Apply aloe vera on your skin: Regular usage of aloe vera on the skin is one of the best and most effective remedies for skin pigmentation. Aloe vera can help clean the skin without harming the natural balance of the skin, as it has marvelous cleansing properties. It helps to reduce spots on your face, and also provides protection against the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- A sandalwood pack can also work wonders: Sandalwood acts, both as a stimulant as well as a blood purifier. These two properties of sandalwood help it to treat skin pigmentation. Make a pack using sandalwood and rosewater and apply it to your face at least twice a day to get rid of the pigmentation. Sandalwood is also one of the major ingredients for a sunscreen as it can protect the skin from the harmful UV rays.
- Keep an eye on what you eat: Your diet plays a very crucial part when it comes to the wellbeing of your skin. Make sure that you add a lot of green leafy vegetables and foods rich in Vitamin A and C to maintain your healthy skin. Drink lots of water and eat a lot of fruits in order to keep your skin hydrated. This will also detoxify your body.
Follow the above tips and ensure yourself a spotlessly beautiful skin.
I'm 20 years old I have acne marks on left chick so please prescribe any medication for this I have normal type of skin some dark circles under eyes are present.
I got my face color black after using an ointment namely SKINSHINE please send me how can make my face attractive with glow.
During intense summer days, I often get big puss filled outgrowth at my chin. It gets healed after a week or two. But that outgrowth irritates me and it hurts if I press it even a little. The puss is not visible until I press it. It's just a swelled up area that hurts if touched. Please tell why this happens and what should be the remedy to prevent it ?
I have 3 visible lumps around my anus area. My research on the net tells me it is piles. But those lumps do not scratch nor does it pain. What is it then?
Itchy skin is a very common skin condition, which is a potential source of discomfort by forcing you to scratch your skin and cause irritation. Itchy skin is a very common condition, which happens very often among individuals. But, it can also be one of the symptoms of a larger disease. Itchiness of the skin may vary in intensity from mild to severe and it is mostly treated by anti-irritant measures that can be done by anybody at home.
Key identifiers: Itchy skin condition is mostly limited to certain areas on the skin, but it may also affect all body parts with an uncontrollable urge to scratch. Some of the additional key identifiers of the medical condition are listed below:
- Skin redness
- Bumps or patches on the skin
- Swelling or inflammation of the skin
- Cracking of the skin
- Leathery or scaly texture of the skin
Causes: Skin itching can happen due to a variety of reasons, some of the most common ones being:
Common skin conditions: The most common kinds of skin disorders like acne, eczema, etc. often lead to skin itching. Itching is mostly accompanied by other skin conditions like redness, breakouts, inflammation, and such others.
Internal diseases: Diseases related to the kidney and liver often lead to skin related disorders among which the most common one is skin itching. Additionally, itching may also happen due to serious diseases like cancer.
Nerve related disorders: Diseases that affect the nervous system, either directly or indirectly also act as a catalyst to the skin itching process. Examples of such diseases would be diabetes mellitus, pinched nerves, sclerosis and shingles.
Pregnancy: Pregnant women often experience itching on body parts like abdomen, thighs, breasts and arms.
Drugs: If you are regularly taking antibiotics or antifungal medicines, then these might have some unwanted effects of the skin among which skin itching is the most common one.