Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
married couple,when female gets pregnant can they have sex if yes till which months they can and what safety measures to be taken while having sex.
I am 27 year old. I have married 2 years ago and now I want beby so please help me to suggest in which day we made sex for pregnancy?
Hello I had unprotected sex with my gf but before few months she had sex with another person without protection but when we done hiv test both found negative. So is there is any chance of being of hiv positive.
Hi I am 23 years old from past few days I am facing right back side pain while passing stools though I am suffering from constipation. So please help me out .1 month back I went for an whole abdomen ECG done there report was all OK! Previous month I had my periods on 23rd but this month I still didn't got yet. Recently I haven't gone for any kind of intercourse. I have a gas problem too. For which I have to take pan d.
I am 29 year old woman. My menses last for 3 days only and the colour of it is kind off yellowish. What can be the reason and is it normal ?
Patient with 6 month amenorrhoea (pregnant) having severe right lumbar region pain extends from behind to forward up to groin region what's diagnosis if usg shows normal? reply.
Hi, Can I follow my light jogging and running routine after I am pregnant? Please suggest what all exercises can I include in my daily regime to keep myself fit?
1. Adopt daily washing routine.
2. Wash your vulva and your vaginal opening.
3. Scrub the area between your vagina and your anus.
4. Shave your pubic hair regularly.
5. Wear cotton underwear and nice smelling detergent/soap to wash your pant is a great way to have a fresh vagina.
6. High consumption of pineapple would make your vagina taste like pineapple juice and a high consumption of berries would make your vagina taste berry-like. Even though some other sources and countered this claim, what they have all come to agree on is that consumption of fruits make your vagina smell and taste fresh.
7. Other food items includes anything fresh with natural juices and lots of water.
I had sex on 18.07.2016 with my wife, after 22 days of mensuration. Is there any chances of getting pregnancy, already having kids. When we should go for testing & taking abortion pill? Please advise.
When to have sex to get pregnant. Also please advise after intercourse all sperms will go inside vagina or only few. Kindly advise . Thanks.
I had unprotected sex with my gf and she missed her periods. We also dis the pregnancy test which showed negative. Periods were to come by 23 but they have not came yet and we did the test on 27th may. Now we will be doing a test on Friday i. E on 3rd June. What if that test comes out to be a positive. We don't want the child. Is it possible to do abortion through pills and not through operation. Please suggest me.
I have a pcod issue can you just suggest me what precautions should I take and what are my dos and do nots pls help me reduce my weight.
Today is 4th day of my wife's missed period. She has taken home pregnancy test using kit but it is negative. What should she do now.
Sir my wife period's come and 2nd day stop so what problem with him. And I am doing oral sex so that this is create problem in periods pls answer me.
I am 23 years, married 9 months ago, we are trying for a baby but nothing is happening Scanning is alright, everything is alright but still not conceiving Can I get an advice on this?
Adhesive capsulitis: an overview
If you are taken aback by the very mention of this condition, you must know this is something you face every now and then. The problem is not too serious until it persists and hence people do not bother to look up terrifying medical terms for the case. Adhesive capsulitis or frozen shoulder is a condition that could arise from a host of reasons. It is usually characterized by a marked stiffness in and around the shoulder blade felt either in the middle of the night, early in the morning or while trying to move a hand close to the end of its reach. Frozen shoulder might become a chronic problem in which case remedying it takes a minimum of one or two years.
Factors leading to Adhesive capsulitis
- This condition is prevalent amongst patients of diabetes.
- Lack of movement of a limb, either of the two hands, due to a fracture or a surgery can result in the same.
- Adhesive capsulitis occurs when the capsule of connective tissues ensconcing the ligaments and bones of your shoulder joint tightens around them hindering free and easy movement.
How is Adhesive Capsulitis Treated?
There are various treatments for adhesive capsulitis. Even though the condition usually gets better on its own, improvement can take two to three years. Over 90% of patients improve with non-surgical treatments, including the following:
- Physical therapy
- Corticosteroid injections
- Anti-inflammatory medications
Surgery can be performed for patients who see no improvement after non-surgical measures are taken.
How is subacromial bursitis different from Adhesive capsulitis?
While a frozen shoulder affects your entire shoulder area, subacromial bursitis affects a single point in the shoulder blade. The topmost boney part of the shoulder blade is referred to as the acromion. The acromion is placed above the ball- and- socket joint without touching the bones directly. The subacromial bursa is a soft cushion like thing that prohibits friction between the muscles or tendons of the shoulder joint and the acromion. An irritable subacromial bursa is referred to as subacromial bursitis.
How is Subacromial Bursitis Treated?
Subacromial Bursitis can be treated in a number of ways, including:
- Avoiding activities that aggravate the problem
- Resting the injured area
- Icing the area the day of the injury
- Taking over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medicines
- What do you mean by rotator cuff tear?
Rotator cuff is a group of tendons and muscles located on top of the upper arm bone or humerus. The cuff helps to hold your arm in place allowing easy movement. Acute stress or physical exertion can lead to muscle cramps or might even make the tendons tear apart. Tennis players, swimmers, or people lifting heavy weights are prone to Rotator Cuff Tear. This condition leads to excruciating pain and tenderness in your shoulder blade.
What's the Treatment for a Rotator Cuff Tear?
As bad as these injuries can be, the good news is that many rotator cuff tears heal on their own. You just need to give them a little time. You also should:
- Rest the joint as much as possible. Avoid any movement or activity that hurts. You may need a sling.
- Ice your shoulder two to three times a day to reduce pain and swelling.
- Perform range-of-motion exercises, if your doctor recommends them.
- Consider physical therapy to strengthen the joint.
- Use anti-inflammatory painkillers, or NSAIDS, like Advil, Aleve, or Motrin.
More serious rotator cuff tears require surgery. One procedure is shoulder arthroscopy, usually an outpatient procedure.