Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vicky A. DedhiaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I want to ask be a question that recently I got accident with my bike and I got stretches on my body but this is not the problem, The problem I am getting after accident is that acidity problem.
One doctor told me that std like hiv will occur. After protected sex also. Means me nd my gf had protected sex during her periods nd doctor told me that hiv can occur. Is this right?
It is known that lifestyle factors such as smoking and obesity may affect psoriasis severity. Furthermore, addressing risk factors might also contribute to better treatment responses to systemic medication. In a recent trial, overweight patients with psoriasis randomized to a hypocaloric diet achieved significant weight loss after 16 weeks and a higher mean Psoriasis Area and Severity Index change compared with the group with a normal diet. The data from the Psocare study in Italy showed that patients with psoriasis with lower body mass index responded better to systemic therapy than obese patients. These results suggest that lifestyle changes could lead to a better control of psoriasis and also a better response to systemic antipsoriatic therapy.
Q: Hello My mother 71 years old had by pass surgery CABG In oct 2014. Now after doing chest x ray she is diagnosed with heart enlargement problem She has cough problem and diagnosed with bronchitis also Is that mean her bypass surgery failed or what else it mean What to do now? After by pass surgery on march 2015 eco was done and LVEF was 50% and after one year NOV 2015 was 35%.i talked to the caisc surgeon he said its ok. Not to worry I am really concerned now. Now after six months thats on july 2016 she feeling more weak Please suggest what to do?
I am suffering severe headache for last three days. I took crocin but it was not working can you please suggest some medicine.
I had sex on 10 April and I had my periods on 24 April the guy who I had sex with he did not finish in me and it been 13 days I did not get my periods I had my pregnancy test 2 days ago which is negative and I have no pregnancy symptoms now days I'm having headache and stomach cramps.
My wife is 11 weeks of pregnant she has no complications till now. When we can perform sex? What precautions should be taken?
I am 16 years old. In September end I suffered from dengue and was hospitalized for 2 days. Then in Dec - Jan I suffered from typhoid although I have completed my full course I hav nt been recovered. Can't eat anything regular stomach, indigestion. What to do?
What rule should a diabetic patient follow. I mean that which fruit n vegetable he should eat and which fruit n vegetable he should avoid. Plzz ansr me.
Flatulence is the condition of having excessive gas in stomach or intestine. This can result in uncomfortable feelings of bloating, as well as increased belching (burping) or passing of gas from the rectum.
Home remedies for flatulence
1. Take 2-3 gm of black pepper (kali mirch) and long pepper (piplamul, lindi pepper, piplamool) powder with honey (shahad) twice daily.
2. Slowly chew a small amount of fennel (souf) seeds or put them in a cup of boiled, hot water for 3-5 minutes and then slowly drink.
3. Eat a fresh piece of ginger (adrak) or added some fresh ginger to your food.
4. Mix two drops of peppermint oil in half a cup of cold water and drink twice daily.
5. Take 4-5 gm of ajowan (ajwain) with rock salt (sendha namak, khanij namak) twice or thrice a day.
Hello how are you am facing headache since last 20 days please suggest some medicine which has no sideeffect.
Hi I am 28 year old male. I don't have dandruff in my hair but I have heavy itching in my head even I take head bath daily. Please advise to reduce itching in head.
I have a gastric problem anf all the time I have acidic problem. I have tried home remedybut can not work.
I participate in safe sex with my colleague twice every month and planning to marry her even during I participate in foreplay I experience pain on my penis and my testicles get pain or the both balls what is the reason I experience it when I get excited.
Hi I want to ask How can I healthy I m vegetarian and I eat every thing in vegetarian food and fruits milk ghee etc.
I have feeling some skin problems in simmer. My family doctor said it's caused by fungus.. Is the problem by cloths?
There is a widespread debate about the healthiness and nutritional value of non-vegetarian food. While the advocates of both the segments cheer their own cuisines, science has a completely different standpoint. Some of the common apprehensions of consuming non-vegetarian dishes include the occurrence of deadly diseases such as diabetes, cancer, obesity,, high blood pressure, renal diseases to name a few. This being said, there is no concrete evidence of any co-relation between non-vegetarian food and complicated diseases. As a matter of fact, non-vegetarian diet has numerous nutritional benefits.
- High source of nutrition: Non-vegetarian dishes, such as meat has high protein content and is enriched with vital amino acids. While protein is the building block of the body, amino acids ensure that the body is safeguarded from common ailments and strengthen the immune system.
- Rich iron content: Iron is a key component of the hemoglobin and the human body requires it in adequate quantities for normal functioning of the system. Red meat, soup and bone marrow, for instance, is a rich source of iron. It helps the body to safeguard itself against critical diseases such as anemia.
- The vital creatinine: Meat contains a vital component called creatinine that helps the body to build muscle. A study (Brown, 2008) revealed that most vegetarian infants portray stalled growth due to creatinine deficiency.
- Good source of B12: Vitamin B12 is an important constituent that the body requires for normal functioning. Lack of this vitamin causes Macrocytic Anemia. Infant of a vegetarian mother is often witnessed to be suffering from Anemia due to lack of B12.
- Easy phosphorus availability: Vegetarian dishes contain phytic acid which needs to be converted to phosphorus by complex chemical reactions. In sharp contrast, non-vegetarian meals have ready to absorb phosphorous content.
- Vitamin A and calcium availability: Fish has vitamin A that accounts for human intelligence and formation of memory. It also helps the body with calcium content for stronger teeth and bone formation. While calcium is available in vegetarian diets, the concentration of calcium is way more in fish and other non-vegetarian sources.
- Other mineral constituents: Non vegetarian diet contains some key minerals such as zinc, riboflavin, amino acid, lysine etc. These minerals are required by the body in adequate portions in order to avoid energy deficiencies. Some fishes contain a critical component called omega 3 acids which is required by the body for sound mental and physical health.
Non-vegetarian dishes, therefore, are definitely healthy and are consumed by millions of people across the world. While there are many advantages of non-veg food, too much consumption of red meat might lead to complicated diseases. It is, therefore, essential to maintain a balanced diet for the body to function well.