Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vibha S. ShrivastavaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old last week I suffered from fever from that time I have lot of backache so what can I do.
Sir I have a black line on my nose and I use patanjali aloe vera gel but I did not found any improvement? Please tell me in how many days improvement will be shown?
सर मेरे सिर में कभी कभी बहूत दर्द होता है जो बरदाश्त नही होता, मेने डाक्टर को दिखाया पर कोई फर्क नही होता है
I am 53 years old .I have allergic rhinitis as per ENT Specialist. Sneezing eye irritation running nose head ache are very common in the whole year. Treatment helps to some extent. Ct PVS, Ct brain for head ache normal. Normal pain revilers like Paracetamol does not work on my case for head ache. We have a pom dog for more than 10 years. During summer it sleeps in the same AC room where we sleep .Kindly advise.
Sir. I am depressed last 10 years. I am feel guilty, its causes depression. Its effects my head is hit and my ear is burn some time. My head is hit, its effects my hair is loss last 5 years. Sir, please solve my deep deep problem.
I am so depressed with some personal problems what I have to do my skin is becoming dark also is this my depression is the reason for the skin damage.
I had unprotected sex one day before my menstrual cycles and also took unwanted-72 within 20 hours but now it has been 1 week and I still have no signs of mensurations. And my cycles are regular. What should I do?
I am not having my mensuration cycle regularly, I already have been consulted a gynecologist since past 5 years. She prescribed me some medicines, if I stop using those medicines I will not have periods and if case I will use that medicines I will have periods. While having this course I have gained weight. please suggest me best medicines and methods to overcome this problem.
Unlucky people are generally more tense than lucky people, and this anxiety disrupts their ability to notice the unexpected. As a result, they miss opportunities because they are too focused on looking for something else. They go to parties'; intent on finding their perfect partner.
I am losing my hair kindly GUIDE me how to prevent hair fall I had used bioteque shampoo but no positive response now I am using kadi tusi shampoo.
Can I have shilajeet power gold, I'm 28, weight 69, hight 5.7,normal in physic, no any medical treatment undergo. Tell about its doses or any better idea beside this to boost sexual power. Someone has guided me mix powder of - 1- shtawar 2-safe musli 3-konch k been 4-ashwagandha For long term benefit, please guide me for both my question.
Hello, sir mai 22 year ka hu. Mere kabhi kabhi back me pain hota hai. Jo ki kuch der me apne aap theek ho jata hai. Please koi best suggestion de.
I have always been thin throughout my early life till about 20-22 years with an average weight of about 50. Since the past 3 years however I've been gaining weights steadily at a normal pace due to change in lifestyle because of the job. However, since the last 1 year I feel I have been gaining weight at an abnormal rate and I'm currently 59. The problem is not just gaining weight the problem is that my stomach has grown out of proportion and its just become unbearably huge. I don't know what's wrong.
Coriander leaves are largely used for seasoning and in chutneys across india. Its seeds are also used in making regular indian dishes, giving them a distinct flavour and fragrance. What a lot of us might not know is that it has numerous health benefits.
Some of them are as follows.
1) Coriander assists in increasing milk flow for better breastfeeding.
2) As a culinary spice, it also negates any chance of food poisoning.
3) Essential oils cineole and linoleic acid which are present in coriander enable it to help reduce arthritis and rheumatism.
4) Coriander is also effective on conditions like swelling due to kidney malfunction or anemia.
5) It has antifungal, antioxidant, antiseptic, disinfectant and detoxifying properties which make it useful in curing skin problems like dryness, fungal infection and eczema.
6) It has certain acids which are said to be very effective in reducing levels of cholesterol in the blood, along with reducing the level of bad cholesterol all the while, raising the levels of good cholesterol.
7) Borneol and linalool found in coriander aid reducing diarrheas, digestion and proper functioning of liver. It also fights against salmonella bacteria
8) It is also used to prevent stomach disorders, vomiting and nausea.
9) Consumption of coriander assists in reducing blood pressure in many people suffering from hypertension.
10) Coriander also has antiseptic properties; it heals ulcers of the mouth and wounds.
11) Being high in iron content, coriander is highly beneficial for those suffering from anemia.
12) It protects against urinary tract infection.
13) Coriander is rich in phytonutrients and flavonoids too.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.