Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VedanekarYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old girl and I do anal sex and oral sex both with my partner so please tell me it is harmful for me and any chances of stds? and sometime I do masturabate during periods time so this is harmful for me or not?
I am 22 years old. I have a ankle injury in my right leg It is a hairline fracture. What should I do?
My sugar level is fasting 147 and PP is 240 after taking glimulin 3 mg twice 15 minute before meal and glycomet 1 g after meal twice. I am diabetic since 09 years.
How do I can increase my sex time? As now I can go only for a 1minute. Can some body suggest what's wrong with me & what should I do.
My mother has thyroid due this Her neck muscles stretch and she says that her headache happens time to time. Please some important advice give or treatment suggestion. Thank you.
I have got a common cold for more than 10 days. Every morning I wake up I have this itching throat what should I do.
I am 46 years of age. From the past three days, I have got an ulcer like in my mouth. It' s situated where my wisdom teeth should be and feels like I am getting a new teeth. My question is, can it be the beginning of an oral cancer. Please advice.
I am married person .two month after marriage my wife got pageant. But I cancelled it. By tablet. And I control sex relation. And 3 year complete. Now I am doing sex with my wife. But she not get pregnant. Why.
I am doing 3-4 time masturbating everyday and while having sex with my wife my penis is not erecting for along time and I am not able have sex with her what should I do.
I am BH shyam sundar of age 21 I am suffering from asthma since childhood I am so affected with it in winter and summer so I would ask you the prescription for the asthma.
What to do if my serum bilirubin is 12 ml/dL in blood? I suffer form jaundice. What to do in this situation?
I have a problem of one diseases in our that I suffer every month in a fever and then come out it after 5 days every month.
I have habit of masturbations twice in week. Is it O. K. If not then what frequency is good. And possible side effect of this.
Pneumonia is a type of lung infection that may affect one or both lungs. In this condition the air sacs, also known as alveoli, fill with pus or fluid, which makes it difficult to breathe. Moreover, pneumonia is known to cause inflammation in the air sacs. This disease may range from mild to life threatening and the severity depends on cause of inflammation, the organism fostering your infection, your age and general health.
Most common symptoms associated with the condition are:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Shaking chills
- Rapid heartbeat
- Rapid breathing
- Dry cough
- Muscle aches
- Bluish skin tone due to oxygen deficiency
- Blood in sputum that is coughed up mucus
- Labored breathing
- High fever
- Bacteria: One of the most common causes of pneumonia is the bacteria named as Streptococcus pneumoniae. This type of pneumonia may occur after you have had flu or a cold or maybe even on its own. Moreover, it may affect only one part of the lung i.e. the lobe and is also known as lobar pneumonia.
- Viruses: Viruses are one of the main reasons why children below 5 years of age suffer from pneumonia. Viruses that cause pneumonia may also cause cold or flu. Viral pneumonia is usually mild and may be treated at home itself. However, in some cases, it may be very severe and life-threatening.
- Mycoplasmas: Mycoplasma is a type of bacteria that doesn't have a cell wall around the cell membrane which is why they are usually unaffected by most antibiotics which target cell wall synthesis. The symptoms of pneumonia caused by mycoplasmas are mild and the patient does not require bed rest. This type of pneumonia is known as 'Walking Pneumonia'.
- Fungi: People with weakened immune systems or chronic health problems usually develop pneumonia due to fungi. You may also develop fungal pneumonia by inhaling large doses of it mainly found in soil or bird droppings.