Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vasundhara TamhankarYour feedback matters!
Respected Sir/Madam, I have a girl child of age 4 years. She has so many problem from her birth time. At the time of birth she cry after 5 minutes for birth aphasia. During 1st month she admitted several time at nursing home for dyreh, dehydration etc . From that time she has delayed milestone problem.Her neck stiffen after 6 months, she start crawling after 18th month & standup and start walking after 30th months. After 2years of her age we are go to Bangalore ,after so many test and MRI doctors are said she has brain sell damaged . Now my daughter can walk near about normally ,she can understand most our talk, she can follow most our instruction but she can not talk, only few word she can say, like ma,baba etc. For this we consult with speech therapist but Doctor said my daughter have lack of concentration ,so he just now are not able to help me for this. So please suggest me what can I do now , we have to maintain any special diet chart, we are doing physio therapy from the beginning also add dha supplement from her 2 years of age. So please send me reply with suggestion & advice at earliest as possible. Thanking you
My daughter is 8 years old with 50 kg weight. Her skin is also very rough. her prescribed tests are normal. what should we do to reduce her weight?
My son is suffering from typhoid. Its been 17 days he suffers a fever of 102 - 104 three times a day. Have consulted the doctors but didn't find any cure for my son. Is there any medicine available in the market so that it could stop the daily suffering of my son? My son is 3 years old.
Hi doctor, I have 2 kids 3 years 10 months and 11 months. Both are having cold and cough frequently. Doctor has given levolin and cetzine syrup. Pls tell me there uses and home remedies to improve there immune system. Thanking you in advance.
Hi doctors, My 20 month old baby girl, suddenly got cold, fever and loose stools with vomit, she tends to vomit whenever she coughs, my pead told due to infection from bottle feeding and to stop at once, then to avoid milk for 1 week, so I feed her with juices only, she prefers only orange juice so I give her fresh juice, but is it safe to give orange juice when cold is there? Any way stopping bottle suddenly is also quite challenging, she accepts milk n juice from bottle only, slowly I need to change her.
My son 8 years is intelligent but has no friends in class. Mostly he will not talk and tell me nobody talks to me. I always find him sitting quiet and on friendship day he wa s very sad as he did not get any band. How to deal with this situation and make him talk and active. Pls help.
I have a girl baby who is 40 days old.Usually she is getting severe stomach pain and gas trouble Dr advised me to give her colicaid 2 to 5 drops according to the pain even though sometimes she is normal sometimes she is struggling a lot.Is it advisable to use gripe water for pain or can u give alternative medicine.
My son is suffering from urine infection. Doctor says his right kidney size is small due to infection and they suggest a MCS test to check the urine flow below or above, then please tell me a right way. Thanks.
My daughter age is 5 yrs. She has a habit of doing toilet in nights daily. What to do now please advise me.
Attention Deficit Disorder or ADD is a behavioral disorder that comprises impulsive behavior, inattentiveness and hyperactivity. This disorder tends to affect children more commonly, but the symptoms tend to disappear as one ages.
There are a number of symptoms for this disorder:
- Concentration problems: People affected by this disorder have problems in staying focused on routine tasks. You may have problems in listening to conversations, get distracted easily, overlook various important things and have trouble remembering various things.
- Being disorganized and forgetting things: You may exhibit symptoms such as having an extremely cluttered desk. You may also experience difficulties in completing projects and forgetting appointments. You may also lose track of time while doing important things.
- Emotional problems: Various emotional problems such as mood swings, hypersensitivity to criticism, problems in staying motivated and having low self-esteem are common signs of ADD. The disorder may also lead you to be extremely short tempered and be constantly frustrated.
- Hyperactivity: This symptom causes you to remain constantly agitated, unable to focus due to a racing mind, fidgeting constantly and talking excessively.
- Impulsivity: You will exhibit impulsive behavior such as not being able to exercise self-control, blurting out inappropriate comments and have certain addictive tendencies.
Attention Deficit Disorder can cause various problems in your life. Most of these are related to the following domains:
- Work related problems: You may constantly feel a sense of underachievement and will unable to meet your work responsibilities. You may be unable to meet deadlines, and face problems in filing paperwork.
- Relationship problems: This disorder takes a toll on your relationships such as it can create a rift between you and your family. They may feel that you are not sensitive to their concerns.
- Mental health problems: You may face various mental health problems such as drug abuse, anxiety, self-esteem issues and chronic stress.
Remedies for this disorder are:
- Get proper sleep: You should always aim to sleep for at least 6 hours every day. If you are well rested, then you will be more energetic and stress free.
- Regular exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep yourself fit and healthy. It can also help you avoid problems such as obesity.
- Improve your relationships: You should schedule time for your loved ones and engage with them. It may contribute to your overall mental well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.