Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Varsha Y SarodeYour feedback matters!
For the last six years I have been affecting by headache. But i will have headache only when i got over tension, heavy workload and daytime long play or riding. I thought if I wear any glass it would help so tat In the year 2009 i went to sankara nethralaya hospital in chennai and the doctors advised me that there is no pblm in eye. Now I wil take sleep if i get headache. Monthly minimum 3 time i have been affecting this headache. For this Please advise me.. what i have to do?
I am suffering from stomach pain from last week I have gastric trouble so that's why I thought stomach pain.
I am suffering from psoriasis on foot and hands. Whether it is curable or not. Whether folitrax 2.5 mg, ultrafolin and sorvate c cream has any side effects or steroid in it or not. Also any effect on kidney or not.
I am having pain in my outer abdominal muscle and sometimes I feel like unease. Always feeling congestion in chest also. Drowsiness in head. Please suggest me what should I do n what medicine should I intake.
My father is 51 years old and last many years he had headache utterly it is too much panic it comes twice or three in a week what was it.
Can a senior citizen with erectile dysfunction do TURPOperation without any side effect. Thanks for your service a.Expect your kind reply soon, Regards,
How to stop masturbate forever I hate this disgusting habit I don't know how I'm indulged in this bad habit I know this habit causes many problems especially during married life but I want to quit this habit don't want to do that. I can control this habit maximum 1 week not above I do 3 times a week and I'm getting thin day by day tell me some medicine or some solution for this problem.
What is paraphimosis? What are the symptoms! I'm tensed if I am suffering from paraphimosis. My penis foreskin is not completely covered the head of penis when it is erect or flaccid, it is from childhood I guess. I'm not having pain or any other discomfort. But now I'm worried. Please reply Thanks.
Respected Doctors, I'd like to clearly mention my problem. I'm 23 and I ain't a frequent traveller in flights. When ever I depart a flight & after certain time, I feel my ears closed due to gravity level & for a second or two, I couldn't breath properly. I can feel my brain nerves being pulled by someone and leads to terrible headache for that 20-30mins of journey. After the plane arrives destination, It takes sometime for me to go back to normal condition. Ps: I'm not really scared/feared of heights. Help me fight the condition.:(Thank you for your time.
Here are 5 ways to take care of your penis
Shares a few tips so you know how to take care of your penis to prevent major issues.
Taking good care of your penis will not only keep it clean, it will also prevent your likelihood of testicular cancer and other penis-related issues.
1. Clean up: your penis should be cleaned daily. So should your bottom and the area in between, called the perineum. Use a mild soap as these areas can be sensitive.
2. Examine yourself: it is not just women who need to get their breasts check to prevent cancer. Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men. For this reason, every week you should examine each testis (the plural is testes) in turn between your finger and thumb by rolling the skin over them. The most common symptom is a lump of any size but you should book an appointment with your doctor if you have any new feelings in the scrotal area
3. Erection problems: erectile dysfunction, or impotence, is, unfortunately, common from middle age onwards and it's caused by a narrowing of the blood vessels that pump blood to create and maintain an erection. This narrowing may occur for a number of reasons but high blood pressure, diabetes and smoking are high on the list. Giving up smoking seems like a no-brainer, and maintaining a healthy body weight and undertaking regular exercise reduce your risk of developing high blood pressure and diabetes.
4. Protect from stis: sexually transmitted infections are invisible and often give no symptoms for many years so you won't know if you've just passed one on, so you should always wear a condom. They significantly reduce the risk of the transmission of stis.
5. Make good use of your penis: make ejaculation part of your daily routine. Here's why: a large Harvard study of nearly 30, 000 men found the risk of prostate cancer was 33 percent lower in men who'd ejaculated at least 21 times per month, compared to those who ejaculated only 4-7 times per month. This included ejaculations during sex, masturbation and, um, 'nocturnal emissions'
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PISTACHIOS
Pistachios contain the powerful antioxidant lutein. It prevents the accumulation of fat, and also prevents inflammation. With regular consumption in a period of a few days only, you will notice lowering of the cholesterol levels by 20%.
They are rich in fiber, which improves digestive function of the body. With only 10 pistachios you will provide the required daily intake of fiber.
One cup of pistachios contains 60% of the recommended daily amount of phosphorus. It stimulates glucose tolerance and is important for digestion of proteins to amino acids.
If consumed daily pistachios can increase sexual potency in men up to 51% thanks to the essential fatty acids which stimulate sex hormones and increase blood flow to the genitals.
If you are afraid of aging, you should eat at least 5-10 pistachios daily. They represent a natural Botox, because they contain numerous antioxidants in their structure.