Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Varsha
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VarshaYour feedback matters!
Some times I can feel some thing alone my body and night only fever. And head strongly headache in to my body soo.
Protecting the penis from loss of sensation should be the goal of any man who wants to live an active, enjoyable sex life for the rest of his days. But unfortunately, though a man applies the best possible penis care and does what he thinks are all the right things, he might still suffer from loss of penis sensation. The problem lies in the fact that sometimes, the everyday things that a man does happen to slowly diminish penis sensation, until there is a marked difference in how his penis reacts to touch.
The good news is that by spotting these potential issues early on, a guy can help ensure that his penis is in good shape, and his sensation is always top-notch. Here's how.
1. Don't go commando. Though it might feel great to go without underclothes for a while, it can actually be detrimental to penis sensation and sensitivity. That's because the friction caused by jeans or other trouser material can be substantial, yet happen in such as gradual way that a guy doesn't actually feel the irritation - or it's not enough to make him want to put on underwear. This often results in a lack of penis sensation before a guy realizes it's happening.
2. But don't go too tight, either. Just as a man shouldn't go commando too often, he also shouldn't go with underwear that are binding or tight. These can diminish the circulation through the penis and surrounding area, and of course, blood flow is essential to keep the nerve endings in good health. Make sure boxers and briefs fit properly, and if anything cuts into the skin, a larger size is needed.
3. Always use lube. Though it might be tempting to go without lube in the midst of a hot encounter or even when a man is by himself and wants to try something different with masturbation, keep in mind that going 'dry' too often can lead to tiny irritations and even small tears in the penis skin, all of which can eventually lead to a loss of sensation.
4. And speaking of encounters. A guy who is enjoying a sexual encounter will want to ensure that he doesn't do it the same way every time. Even though certain positions might come easier to him or he and a partner might prefer a particular angle, it pays to switch it up quite often, as this avoids any repeated pressure on one part of the penis. That can help ensure the entire penis stays as healthy as possible.
5. Avoid anything that irritates the penis. Switching to a different cleanser, using soap instead of soapless cleansers, using a new detergent on the sheets or clothing, or applying products that aren't tested and proven safe are all ways to develop an allergic reaction on the penis and surrounding area. As the reaction often leads to rashing, which can then lead to tougher skin, it's possible that too many allergic reactions can eventually diminish penis sensitivity.
Finally, a man should take a good look at a variety of options for penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best options will include vitamin A for antibacterial prowess and vitamin C for collagen enhancement, as well as vitamin E for softness and soothing. Look for a crème that contains L-carnitine as well, as this amino acid is well-known for fighting against peripheral nerve damage that can lead to serious problems later in life. L-arginine is another great amino acid, known for its ability to help with blood vessel dilation, which in turn helps a man maintain a firm erection.
We already tested hsg and other test all are normal Please suggest the sperm count tablets or foods?
While intercourse I found the hardness of my penis is getting less please suggest the diet so that hardness can retain.
Hearing loss is a common sensory problem that generally develops with increasing age or due to prolonged or persistent exposure to loud noises. It is one of the most typical problems that occurs throughout the world. If you are suffering from partial hearing loss, you may find ways of keeping in touch with your family and friends. If you are not suffering from such the following may help you keep your hearing intact for years to come.
Types of hearing loss:
There are two main types of hearing loss:
1. Conductive Hearing Loss where the problem lies in the middle ear, eardrum or ossicles. A conductive hearing loss affects the passage of sound between the eardrum and the inner ear. Sound passes down the ear canal to the ear drum and through the middle ear, where the sound is transmitted across the middle ear by the three bones called the ossicles to the inner ear.
Causes of conductive hearing loss:
- Malformation of outer ear, ear canal, or middle ear structures
- Fluid in the middle ear from colds
- Ear infection (otitis media - an infection of the middle ear in which an accumulation of fluid may interfere with the movement of the eardrum and ossicles
- Poor Eustachian tube function
- Perforated eardrum
- Benign tumors
- Impacted earwax
- Infection in the ear canal
- Foreign body in the ear
2. Sensorineural Hearing Loss where there is damage in the inner ear, cochlea or hearing nerve. Sensorineural hearing loss (SNHL) occurs when there is damage to the inner ear (cochlea), or to the nerve pathways from the inner ear to the brain. Most of the time, SNHL cannot be medically or surgically corrected. This is the most common type of permanent hearing loss.
Causes of sensorineural hearing loss:
- Exposure to loud noise
- Head trauma
- Virus or disease
- Autoimmune inner ear disease
- Hearing loss that runs in the family
- Aging (presbycusis)
- Malformation of the inner ear
- Meniere's Disease
Coping with Hearing Loss:
Antibiotics and eardrops are often prescribed to treat hearing loss and its symptoms. In many cases, people suffering from severe hearing loss use hearing aids. Hearing aids are tiny instruments that people use in their ears to make sounds louder. People who suffer from hearing loss cope with their problems through increased concentration and focus. The usual way involves reading the moving lips of the person while they talk. Prevention is better than cure and is the best solution to avoid long term hearing loss. Avoiding continuous loud noises, to the possible extent helps prevent hearing loss to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.