Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vandana Gokle
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana GokleYour feedback matters!
I have infertility issue from past 5 years. All the report s are next to normal according to doctor there is no such physical issue. Last doc to go for IUI but PCT was negative at that time and then IUI was not done. As we gone through IUI twice and IVF also was failure. Am completely stressful, what to do where to go. As one of my doc said there is hydro sulpinix so that embryo will not get attached to uterus and not growing so the IVF also failure. She suggest me to go for laparoscopy. 2 times the procedure withheld and the reason according to lapro surgeon was like not required in your case. Last month 3rd dy of my period I was suffering from severe pelvic pain and swollen lower abdomen. Again doc suggest me to go fr lapro and this month also the same pelvis pain with swollen abdomen. I cried like anything. Please help me out and please suggest me when lapro n IVF to be done. Which dy of my period. HSG, AMH is 6.0,PRL 12.43,TSH 3.80 ,progesterone1. 82 may vary monthly ,thyroid, USG report are also normal. Husband's report is also normal. Thank you.
I am 29 years old married women. 3 month back I suffered frm ectopic pregnancy but after operation very thing was ok. But now from 10 days I am suffering from itching in my vagina. I am very disturb. Please help me out from this.
I have tangling sensation in my vagina and it hurts when I pee and I'm mensuration. I've become sexually active recently. What shall I do?
Mam, I am Suffering from Non hodgkin lymphoma (lump)on breast. My doctor telling take an injection of rs 50000 6 times it will cure. Anyone can suggest any better ways to cure it.
But doc I did have mutual masturbation on 26th of aug nd my period was due on 29th aug. Generally I delay a week each month but this time I was soo much stressed since aug first week and from 26th of aug onwards I was so scared if I would conceive due to mutual masturbation .I was sooo depressed and my periods didn't occur till date. I took 2 hpt one on 7th sep and the other on 15th sep both were negative so I got even more stressed that I didn't get my period. Can I be pregnant?
The last few decades have seen obesity has grown as the new social evil. One of the major culprits is the reduced physical activity and sedentary lifestyle that has become the norm. It is therefore not surprising that weight loss is on everybody's personal goals. In a lot of cases, ironically, the methods and techniques have involved turning the clock back, what was being done a couple of decades ago. Let us look at using stairs for example. From an engineering point of view, elevators and escalators were a major focus area in the 1900s and 2000s. However, now, stair designs that are easy on the body are the highlight.
Let us look at some facts related to weight loss and climbing stairs. These should provide you sufficiently good reasons to start using the stairs next time when you have a choice.
- Fact 1: Climbing stairs help burn more calories per minute than jogging. It is declared as a 'vigorous exercise'.
- Fact 2: Climbing a step helps you burn about 0.2 calories and going down burns 0.05, so to burn 1 calorie, all you need to do is go up 5 steps or go down 20 steps.
- Fact 3: However, though the number of calories burned is less by going downstairs, the muscles and joints used for getting down stairs are different. Using stairs to go up and down should be regularly practiced.
- Fact 4: Climbing stairs require about 9 times more energy than sitting and about 7 times more energy than required to take the lift.
- Fact 5: For going up or down 3 to 4 flights of stairs, taking the stairs helps save about 15 minutes of valuable time (most of it waiting for the lift to arrive).
- Fact 6: Regular use of stairs safeguards you against heart disease, diabetes, muscle weakness and stroke.
- Fact 7: Endorphins are released when you climb stairs, which also induce a feeling of well-being.
- Fact 8: Overweight people burn more calories by climbing stairs.
- Fact 9: Taking one step at a time in more beneficial than taking two at a time. Calories are burned gradually, but more efficiently.
- Fact 10: Climbing stairs is eco-friendly as well, as it reduces carbon emissions. Just another reason why you should avoid the lift! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
I am 30 yr old. I have my IVF starting from May 2015. I am 71kgs. Doctor advised to reduce atleast 6-7 Kgs but have to focus on healthy food. Can you guide me.
Hi Sir, I got my periods on 11th June this month my periods delayed by 10 days I thought may b normal but this periods is till now continue bleeding is with heavy blood clots which is painful. I consult my gynecologist she gave me PREMARIN still not stopped but now m fed up what's wrong. I faced this problem when I was 14 years old. After treatment perfect but this month m facing this after 8 or 9 years first time got irregular. Please suggest me what should I do. My gynecologist kept D&C option last. If didn't stop.
I want to know that is there any test which can determine who's father of unborn child ,if yes, then tell me test details.
Breast milk provides essential nutrients for infants and is a mix of nutrients, which include vitamins, proteins and fat that are necessary for a baby's growth. Apart from benefitting babies, breastfeeding benefits mothers too.
Here are 4 benefits of breastfeeding:
1) Provides nutrients and protection to the baby - The best food a mother can give to her baby is her breast milk. It helps your baby to grow and develop. Breast milk is custom-made by all mothers for their own babies and, thus, contains a perfect mix of essential nutrients. Breast milk contains a mixture of protein, carbohydrate, fat, vitamins and minerals, which are very important for the proper growth and development of the baby. It also contains many antibodies that reduce the chance of diseases and allergies. In fact, the milk's content changes as your baby grows to keep up with the infant's needs.
2) Convenience - The milk from breasts is always safe and fresh, and is precisely of the right temperature, which what makes it a convenient food for the baby. What's more, it doesn't require heating, boiling or sterilizing as such; and can be fed to the baby anywhere, anytime.
3) Benefits mothers - According to a research, breastfeeding, to an extent, provides protection against breast and ovarian cancer. It also serves as a measure of protection against weak bones in the later part of life. Calories are required in order to produce milk. So, breastfeeding helps to gradually lose weight after pregnancy as well. Moreover, breast feeding also defers the return of menstruation for a little while.
4) Continues the special relationship between mother and child - The bond between a mother and a child strengthens due to the intimacy and the closeness involved in breastfeeding. One of the remarkable facts about this is the more a baby breastfeeds, the more milk the mother produces. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.