Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vandana C Sawakare
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana C SawakareYour feedback matters!
I am having chest pains after every time I have lunch and dinner? I don't know the reason maybe it's gas what should I do?
My daughter age 4 years 15 kg usually gets fever n had fit once because of fever. My worry is what is the cause of such occurrence of fever frequently. She starts coughing n then gets high fever. Kindly help.
Hi mujhe ek dikkat hai jisse mujhe andar hee andar ghutan hoti hai meri umar 23 year hai maire andar sex energy bahut kam hai 1 se 2 minutes ki h sex energy hai kuch hee mahine mai meri shadi hone wali hai kirpya kar ke mujhe koi ilaaj batao dhannyabad.
I am 20 years old and m doing daily handpractice/ masturbating can you tell me how to stop it. Please give me solution.
Hi sir I am suffering from dengue fever have just 40000 platelets. how to increase platelets count instantly naturally? Please help me.
I am taking medication for diabetes, glycomet 0.5 and cetapin r 400, it is for around past 8 months. For past 2-3 months, I am noticing lack of focus and concentration, lack of memory. Is this normal or just my delusion, what shall I do?
I am 25 years Female, daily after bath I have itching sensation in my legs, thighs and hands for sometime. I tried taking different water also but its the same. What should I do?
The impact of psychological and biological factors on ejaculation
Good morning I'm Dr. Pradeep Aggarwal. I have done MBBS MD in many subjects of my interest you can consult me for diabetes for any chronic problem like Allergy, Asthma infection, sexual problem and also for a cosmetic and dermatological purpose. Today we'll talk about premature ejaculation.
premature ejaculation is a disease in India almost 1 out of 3 men suffer from it and although it is a treatable disease, many men find difficulty in presenting their symptoms. They feel embarrassed about it,but if you seek treatment there is definitely a cure. Basically as per the WHO as per the psychological Indians engine of psychology guideline.
there are three criteria when we say the patient is suffering from premature ejaculation.
On the basis of that, we will decide the patient is suffering from premature ejaculation.
- first when a patient is unable to control or unable to delay his declaration when he's already emasculate with in one minute of intercourse and if he is unable to satisfy his partner in sexual activities. So we will talk about the cause. Basically, we divide cause into two types that are biological cause and other is emotion and Secretary emotional causes come when a person is in fear that someone might come and see him. Sometimes person feels guilty in having sex that is also a psychological calls and sometimes he may have anxiety or performance issues that make him unable to have a sex or sex with a proper caliber sometimes that is there is biological cause also like abnormal brain chemicals abnormal hormone thyroid issues, infections, inflammation and many genetic issues also make him unable to do sex with a proper of ejaculation period. So these are basic cause that is reason of premature ejaculation.
premature ejaculation as concern can be divided into two parts
- one is primary premature ejaculation that occurs when persons have difficulty in having sex or have a pre ejaculation problem for the first time when he has sex and
- second is previously if he has normal sexual habits and suddenly he feels symptom of premature ejaculation that is called as secondary premature ejaculation
treatment of premature ejaculation can be divided into five parts-
- first concerned with a thorough medical revolution that what is causing premature ejaculation, we have to see the patient we have a certain test that we prescribe to the patient and a thorough evaluation is done to decide what is causing the premature ejaculation.
- Then the treatment part can decide first always first in the sexual therapy that we guide patient that whenever you have sex with your try to make her wife her girlfriend to reach the climax excite to the level that he is at the end so that they can satisfy him at that time.
- Second is the controlling breath and thought cycle we always auspicious take a long breath when they have sex or when they are doing premature ejaculation by taking a long breath they can delete ejaculation periods.
- We can also prescribe the patient some exercise like squish technique. Squish technique is perfect items can lead to better treatment of ejaculation without any medicine patient just have to when is just about to ejaculate he has to press his penis low level that he was unable to ejaculate and then when the arch pass he can place his penis and then after again 30 seconds he can continue with the sex. By that how he can regulate his ejaculation habit and he can delay the ejaculation periods by doing it for long time.
- Apart from this certain medicines like antidepressants are also there some oral anesthetics are also available that can delay the ejaculation periods vision can apply that anesthetics like lidocaine and xylocaine jelly over there penis and all the time it will decrease the sensitivity of the penis and they are able to do sex for the long time.
That is how we can treat premature ejaculation if you have any further queries or any question you can consult me on lybrate.
I have urticaria. Severe itchy Hives and angioedema. I am on levocetirizine and montelukast. Were also a advised to take anti amebic. What should I do to completely get rid of it?
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica.