Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vandana C Sawakare
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana C SawakareYour feedback matters!
I M 36 YRS OLD ,vitamin D and b12 deficiency, no thyroid, calcium is also on borderline, alkaline phosphate is high, low serum globulin, high vldl, high triglycerides, folate low, homocysteine is high, high sensitive c reactive protein is very high, apo b/apo1 ratio is also high, eosinophil high, LEAVING DIABETES EVERYTHING IS ABNORMAL LIKE HEART LIVER AND SOMEWHAT KIDNEY, SURPRISINGLY VITAMIN D AND B-12 DEFICIENCY, WHAT PRECAUTIONS OR MEDICINE?
I couldn't control my mind in the nights when I am going to sleep. It starts thinking many useless thoughts. Because of that I couldn't have a proper sleep. So please suggest me to rectify this.
I have an habit of watching porn movies and masturbate twice or thrice in a week. This will cause any problems in future. Please guide.
Dr. I want to increase my size of penis Are there any medicines or exercises fr increasing the size. And also I have quick ejaculation when I see porn and get attracted. I have heard about some pills to increase the size of the penis are they good for health and do they show results. Pls suggest mee. Sir.
Hello. I am diabetic and my urine routine test showed prtiens++ though sugar was not detected. Also creatinine was little high. Pls suggest. My sugar has been under control.
Occasionally suddenly my heartbeat starts beating at a fast pace and it becomes instantly normal when lying down? What can be the reason for this?
I have eustachian tube dysfunction for 3 months now went to doc twice and took med which are nasal sprays and azithromycin and tried maneuvers but to no avail:(I feel fullness and clicking all time please help.
I have a problem of cold & cough since childhood. I am fed up of it. I have allergy of dust, strong perfumes etc. Please give me a solution for cold. I am 32 years old. I am facing this since I was 10 years old.
Hello sir, I am 28 years old. And I am suffering from fever last one weak. Can you recommended some medicines with antibiotic.
I am suffering from cough from many days I tried many medicines but it did not worked so, please suggest me the suitable medicine.
Certain diseases are fatal, thus, proper measures must be taken to ensure that once the symptoms have been confirmed, treatment must start immediately. Syphilis is one of the most communicable sexually transmitted diseases. If left untreated, Syphilis can be fatal.
It can lead to heart disease, brain damage and blindness. A woman infected with Syphilis can also pass it on unknowingly to her baby, if she suffers from the disease during her pregnancy. Syphilis can be easily treated, but if left too late, the antibiotics that treat it cannot reverse the damage caused by Syphilis.
Syphilis can be tested by:
- A blood test: In most cases, a simple blood test can confirm the presence of Syphilis by showing signs of the antibodies used to fight it.
- Testing the fluid from the sores: This is usually done in the case of primary or secondary Syphilis when sores are present on the patient's skin. Looking at a scraping of the sore under a microscope can be used to diagnose Syphilis if it shows the presence of the Syphilis bacteria.
- Testing cerebrospinal fluid: This is performed only in extreme cases of Syphilis where the disease may have caused complications with your nervous system. The earlier Syphilis is diagnosed, the easier it is to treat.
Syphilis is usually treated with antibiotics amongst which penicillin is the most preferred. If you've had Syphilis for less than a year, a single injected dose of penicillin can stop the disease from progressing. You may need additional doses if you have been suffering from Syphilis for more than a year. Penicillin is also the only antibiotic that can cure Syphilis and suits pregnant women as well. If you have been diagnosed with Syphilis during pregnancy, your baby should also be treated for it.
When undergoing treatment for Syphilis, here are a few other points to keep in mind:
- Abstain from oral, vaginal and anal sex until the sores have healed
- Get blood tests at regular intervals for at least a year after treatment
- Get tested for an HIV infection
- Fevers, nausea, headaches and chills are normal side effects associated with Syphilis treatment
- If you are allergic to penicillin, let your doctor know so that you can be given an alternative antibiotic
- If you have a lesion around your mouth, Syphilis can even spread through kissing another person
The good news is that once you've been cured of Syphilis, it does not recur. However, it is recommended to always use protection while having intercourse and abstain from sexual activities if your partner suffers from Syphilis.