Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VaibhavYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old and there is itching in my anus due to reddish discharge from surrounding of anal and soft tissues come out last few month I am facing constipation and gas problem also.
Dr. please tell me some home remedies to get fair and glowing skin Dr. please home remedies to get rid of pimples and pimples marks permanently pimples should not come again other wise please tell me some medicine it should be available online shopping cart.
Hai Iam having medium oily skin. And in recent month Iam having pimples few on face and afer the pimple the black dots ance not going at all. So please suggest me best methods to prevent it, and make my skin properly.
I am 20 years old female I have dry scalp and dry and damaged hair and frizzy as well and I've tried all d home remedies as I'm afraid to do any chemical treatments due to its after effects. Can you please recommend good suitable shampoo and conditioner and serum for my hair as well as oil and do suggest some home remedies. Thank you.
Mere chehere par pimples ke dag he vo jane ke liye koi parmanant solution bataiye koi accha sa cream bataiye please Medarma cream se jayenge kya. .Plz tell me. Thanks.
I have to much white hair and other black hair also becoming White rapidly what should I do to stop them And tell me some natural ways to again in black And recommend me some oil And also my falls.
Thand se jaise roye khde ho jate hai aur pores bde ho jaye hai vaise mere hath pair ki skin k pore bde ho gye h aise lgta bahut pimples ho gye. Usse dag b ho ja rahe sholder aur thies pr. Kbi kbi itching b hoti bahut aur dane bd jate. Skin chikni nahi h danedar lgti h hath ghumane pr. Galo pr jhaiya h jo ki biluma use karne pr b kuch asar dikh nahi raha.
I am 22 years old female. I never had acne in my life and I had fair glowing face. I am a hypothyroid patient and since 4 months I did not get my periods. I consulted a doctor and taking medicines for it. But since a month I had severe red spots on my cheeks. I never get pimples there at all. I am unable to identify whether its acne or some allergy. Pls help me.
My face has got dark due to the pollution and sunrays. What should I do to get that fair skin face again?
I am 26 years old and I want to get rid of blackheads from my face. Also any good suggestion to reduce hair fall and increase the density/volume. Hoping you can help.
Plz suggest me some tips to make the skin glowing and nourished and also fair. Suggest some foods or drinks that will improve the skin quality and made the gossy. Which sunscreen will b best for high intensity sunlights. please suggest how to remove sun tanning from the skin.
Hi. My wife have skin problem when sun expose her skin her skin turns in black and her eye surrounding areas black still now, her face also some area black shades, black means not a brown shades that's black shades, can you give me suggestion, and this will effect our children in future?
Hi i am 19 year old After bathing my face color is to dull due to oily skin and face look like stiky due to oily skin my colour become so dark to dark day by day.
One of the most frequent and stubborn skin complaint is that of acnes. Acnes not only blemish the smoothness of the skin, but also cause unnecessary irritation. Certain kinds of acnes are also known to be painful. It's a fairly common phenomenon among teenagers and in some cases, they prevail even in the subsequent years. Acnes have been the cause of anxiety of a large number of people. While the markets are deluged in products that claim to cure acnes, a lot of them don't deliver on their claims. Consequently, a large number of people have resorted to natural therapies for acnes. Among the other remedies, homeopathy is one of the most warranted avenue for acnes. Homeopathy has emerged as a popular antidote to acnes because not only are they largely effective but also they usually have no side-effects on the skin or the body whatsoever.
- Pulsatilla: Acne has a more rampant incidence in girls in comparison to boys. One of the reasons behind this is menstrual irregularities. In such cases, pulsatilla works wonders. They also reduce the acnes, which are triggered by the intake of oily food.
- Hepar Sulphur: Certain abscesses are more painful than the others. While the basic cause of their occurrence remains the same as the less painful ones, excessive perspiration is one of the salient factors in this case. Hepar Sulphur aids in abating the irritations caused by painful eruptions.
- Silicea: Certain skin types are more delicate than the others. In such cases, acne formation is always accompanied with suppuration. In order to tackle the pus formation, homeopathy recommends Silicea. Silicea is effective in cases where the patient is susceptible to cold temperature.
- Natrum Mur: Certain acnes occur due to surplus secretion of oils. Immediate health consequences are weakness and anemia. The face consistently feels greasy in such cases. Natrum Mur has been assumed to have remedial impacts on such acnes.
- Nux Vomica: Sometimes acnes occur due to gastric agitations. Spicy food and caffeine work as stimulants for such digestion disorders. Accordingly, Nux Vomica helps to cure acnes to a large extent.
There is pimple on my out side of my anus hole. Its paining like a wound. Its almost 4th time im suffering from this. I consulted from a allopathic doctor. I want a final cure for this issue, and also I want the reason why it's happening often. Please help me to sort this out.
A breast lump is an enlargement, swell, protuberance or a bump that is different than the breast tissue surrounding it. Breast lumps can appear in men as well as women and they can be benign or malignant. Causes of benign breast lumps are as follows:
- Fibroadenosis: Also known as Fibro-cystic breast disease, it is a benign condition that affects the breast. It may affect either of the breasts or both. One of the major symptoms of Fibroadenosis is a breast lump. Usually, the lumpiness disappears after the menstrual cycle is over. Fibroadenosis occurs because the breast tissue doesn’t respond well to the hormonal changes during the menstrual cycle.
- Fibroadenomas: Fibroadenomas occur because of abnormal response to the hormone oestrogen. The lumps are usually well formed and round, around the milk ducts of the breast. Breast lumps due to Fibroadenomas are called breast mice, because they move around the breast. In some cases, they disappear and in some, they tend enlarge during pregnancy.
Other benign causes of breast lumps are breast abscesses, breast cysts, lipoma (lump of fat), mastitis (infection in the breast tissues), fat necrosis (another name for breast lumps) and intraductal papilloma (benign tumour of the milk ducts in the breast). A breast lump that is firm, well defined and doesn’t move around, i.e. it doesn’t disappear after your period or pregnancy, may be a result of breast cancer.
Treatment of breast lumps
The treatment of a breast lump depends on its cause. Benign breast lumps usually disappear over time. Otherwise following treatments can be considered as per the doctor’s discretion-
- Medication: If the breast lumps are painful or increase over time, it is advisable to take medication.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and other painkillers like paracetamol
- Danazol, Tamoxifen or Bromocriptine are administered to treat breast pain as well
- Antibiotics which are administered to cure breast abscesses that are caused due bacterial infections
- Limiting the amount of fat in the diet or wearing well fitting bras also reduces the amount of pain due to breast lumps.
- Certain types of breast lumps are filled with fluid or pus. This fluid can be drained through a procedure called aspiration or drainage.
- A radical way to treat a breast lump is surgery. Many a times, these lumps get bigger and painful and the most effective way to deal with it is to remove it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.