Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.D.JoshiYour feedback matters!
I am 66 years old lady and had undergone knee replacement surgery one year back .Some times gets the. Pain due to cervical spontelasys . Little over weight . I am having issues of numbness in my fingers and legs at times ,especially from sleeping positions .
Hi m 20 year old, I have migraine since 1 year, regularly m not taking medicines Is there any other options instead of having medicines.
What medicine can be taken for migraine . I was told to take pain killers but since pain killers are not too good to take often wanted to know of there is any homeopathic medicine that can be taken to reduce it . It comes with a bad headache and if I don't take a pain killer I start vomiting . So I require some medicine to stop the pain immediately.
Hi I have allergenic asthma and minor migraine rarely. But from last year I came to observe a kind of white layer or blur in my right eye after an asthma period. I used laptop alot thosedays as it was my exam times. I still dont get a clear idea about disturb in eye. And I have been feeling some awkardness in my right year like something closing my ear. I often have headache in that area and sometimes after masturbation. Can anyone describe?
I am 24 years old and I'm having an issue that I am not feeling hungry from 4 days and I have a migraine attack that never seem to end this is becoming problematic and no medicine is working on it. What should I do!
Sir I am seriously ill since 5- 6 year. I do not want to masturbate but after control maximum 3- 4 day I have to do it. I can't control myself. Sir I don't want to do this but I have to do it. If I don't do this I can't sleep. Please help me sir. It's affecting my life a lot. Some times I think about subside but there are many people are depend on me. Please Dr. help me.
I'm epilepsy patient I want 2 know about my baby .I wanted 2 became mother. Will my baby born normal? I mean mere health se use koi problem to nahi hoga, pls given true advice. I need your help.
I am 20 years old, some times I have leg nerve should be straight and painful, how to control this. Ex: exercise time, cool climate, playing time.
The partial or total inability to hear is known as hearing impairment or hearing loss. It can be present at birth, or develop later in life.
There are a number of factors, which may cause hearing loss
1. Age - Age is the biggest factor when it comes to the loss of hearing, and you may lose the ability to hear as you age. This condition is known as presbycusis. It becomes difficult to understand high-frequency sounds like that of a child or a woman when you get old.
2. Noise - When you are exposed to loud noises for a prolonged period of time, it damages your ears. This leads to loss of hearing. 5% of the total population of the world is affected by noise (the degree of suffering varies). It may be a result of continuous exposure to loud music or a sudden exposure to a loud noise like an explosion.
3. Hereditary disorders - Hearing disorder may be inherited by the dominant or recessive genes of parents in the child. 70-80% of these cases inherit from the recessive genes, whereas 20-25% inherit hearing loss from the dominant genes.
4. Trauma - Serious injuries of the head/ears may cause loss of hearing, which may be either temporary or permanent. When damage is caused to the brain, the brain fails to process the message conveyed by the ears. So even if the ears are totally functional, a person may face the problem in hearing.
5. Perinatal problems - The ototoxic effects on the fetus due to excess intake of alcohol during pregnancy lead to hearing the loss in about 64% of the infants born to alcoholic mothers.
Also, premature birth can be associated with hearing loss due to high risk of being exposed to noise in neonatal units.
Knowing about the causes of hearing loss can lead you a step closer to preventing this disorder as you age.
Here are some useful tips that can help prevent hearing loss:
1. Be more aware - You should be diligent and aware of the situations, which may risk your hearing ability and should try to avoid such situations as much as possible. Limit your exposure to sources of hazardous noises like firearms, firecrackers, concerts and clubs.
2. Take precautionary measures - If your occupation calls for working at an environment of loud noises, use earplugs or earmuffs to block out the excessive noise. Also, make sure that you work in a place where employers take all the necessary measures of noise control under the federal or state regulations.
3. Monitor your use of gadgets - Monitor and control the use of hearing devices, and try to reduce the use of headphones/ earphones as much as possible.
Related Tip: Why Do You Get an EAR Discharge?