Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Usha S MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year old guy and suffering from kidney stone from past 3 years, some time it make lot back pain and while urinating early morning it's contain blood I mean to say that fully reddish color.
Hi I get some white discharge sometimes is it normal or I am having some problem. It's not everyday.
If woman is taken .late period medicine for particular purpose sudden have unprotected sex .so if she taken goin for unwanted 72 .any kind of problem will occur.
I had sex on 25 Jan but I had I pill next day in the evening but my periods are one week late now I'm having too much in my breasts and overeating tell me can I be pregnant or this is due to I pill tell me all about it.
My girl friend she having a regular period for two month of having sex, is there any chance of getting pregant?
Meri cousin ko operation delivery se baby hua hai. Yha doctors ne unka operation galat kia to infection ki vajah se unke do operation hue. 2 bar anesthesia ki vajah se unhe bahot weakness hoti hai or wo kuch thik se kha ni pati. Fresh ho ke ati hai to unki ankh nahi khulti or blood me zor se kuch flow krta hai or kuch feel hota. Or unhe behoshi jesa hota hai. Unko ye problems kab tak rahengi or abhi is pareshani ke lie koi bhi medicine ya kuch bhi bata dijie jisse wo kuch kha bhi sake. Or weakness khatam ho jae. Or ye Anesthesia ka asar kab tak rahegaa. Please Help Us.
Having heard about getting any sort of pulmonary disease might give you a nightmare. Well, yes there are pulmonary problems, which are dangerous and become life threatening. Pulmonary hypertension is one such rare disease. It is a type of high blood pressure, which usually occurs in the pulmonary arteries that stream from human heart through lungs. The arteries become narrowed, constricted, which makes the flow of blood difficult through the vessels. As the situation occurs, the heart will have to work more to fix the situation. This causes high blood pressure in the pulmonary arteries. If the condition deteriorates the pressure increases along with risk factors.
Symptoms of pulmonary hypertension:
There are certain symptoms, which people experience under the pulmonary hypertension disease. The symptoms might get unnoticed for years and you might get delayed in treating such problems. This article can help you know about the disease, symptoms and its treatment.
There is a list of symptoms, which can help you understand if you have pulmonary hypertension:
- One of the major symptoms that you may notice is shortness of breath. The arteries and blood vessels which help in flowing blood through lungs help in breathing too. So a narrowed and constricted artery makes the inhalation and exhalation procedure laborious.
- The next symptom that you might notice is fatigue and dizziness. If your lungs are not getting enough blood that means your brain and body are not getting enough oxygen to work. This hinders your body to perform any kind of activities smoothly. This can make you gain weight and increase several risk factors.
- Next, you might feel irregular heartbeat and chest pain. Increased pressure makes the heart work faster than its normal rate. This further makes the heart muscles weaker, and it is not able to control the heartbeat as it used to.
Treatment of pulmonary hypertension:
- Pulmonary hypertension is generally treated with medication and surgery. Depending on its severity, your doctor will prescribe the medicines. Generally, doctors prescribe such medicines, which help in relaxing the blood vessels. The relaxed blood vessels can regulate blood flow easily. All the medicines are generally taken orally or injected or inhaled.
- If you adopt a severe case of pulmonary hypertension, then your doctor might suggest you a lung transplant or a heart-lung transplant.
- Depending upon the type of pulmonary hypertension, your doctor may prescribe you blood-thinning medicines also, if you have blood clots in your arteries.
- In a certain cases, doctors prescribe oxygen therapy, which helps in increasing the oxygen level in blood.
- With the above mentioned methods, doctors ask for a change in lifestyle, which is important in treating the specific disease.