Common Specialities
{{speciality.keyWord}}
Common Issues
{{issue.keyWord}}
Common Treatments
{{treatment.keyWord}}
Call Doctor
Book Appointment

Dr. Usha Kiran

Gynaecologist, Thane

500 at clinic
Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Dr. Usha Kiran Gynaecologist, Thane
500 at clinic
Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help
Services
Feed

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Usha Kiran
Dr. Usha Kiran is an experienced Gynaecologist in Thane West, Thane. You can visit her at Aayush Multispeciality Hospital in Thane West, Thane. Book an appointment online with Dr. Usha Kiran on Lybrate.com.

Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.

Info

Specialty
Languages spoken
English
Hindi

Location

Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Usha Kiran

Aayush Multispeciality Hospital

1st Floor, Marigold Apartment, Opposite Honda showroom, Panchpakhadi, Thane West, Landmark: Opposite to Nitin Casting Company, ThaneThane Get Directions
500 at clinic
...more
View All

Services

View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Usha Kiran

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review

Feed

Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

MD, MBBS
Dermatologist, Delhi
Drink at least eight glasses (64 ounces total) of water daily.Water flushes waste out of our system and keeps the skin hydrated, acting as an internal moisturizer.
3 people found this helpful

Hello doctor my partner is pregnant 5mnths. Last 3 day se riddh ki haddi ke niche pain hh. Haddi wali doctor ne pain injection, medicine, ultrasound k liye mna kra hh, only ice use krne ko bolaa hhh. Pain wali jagah pe na koi sujan h, na koi accident symbol. Na hi koi phle wha koi accident hua hh, tell me solution.

MBBS, DGO - Preventive & Social Medicine
Gynaecologist, Sri Ganganagar
Hello doctor my partner is pregnant 5mnths. Last 3 day se riddh ki haddi ke niche pain hh. Haddi wali doctor ne pain ...
Take tab spinobak twice a day for ten days. Take vit d3 60, 000iu weekly. And apply elagesic liniment two to three times a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I want to know that at what a good time for pregnancy. My age is 24 nd husband age is 29. Can I wait for 6 months or not?

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
This is the best time 25 years for a woman. If you want to wait for another 6 months, that is absolutely fine. Once you cross 30 yrs, many complications starts happening. So this is the best time for any woman to get pregnant, i. E. 25 years.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My current tsh is 2.04 ,am taking thyronorm 25 mcg daily ,as my tsh 6 months back was around 5.5 ,so Dr. has prescribed me the same. I am trying to conceive after miscarriage so am confused should I continue taking thyronorm or stop it. Its been one year am not able to conceive.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, DGO
IVF Specialist, Mumbai
My current tsh is 2.04 ,am taking thyronorm 25 mcg daily ,as my tsh 6 months back was around 5.5 ,so Dr. has prescrib...
Please get your basic fertility investigations done like hormonal tests (Sr AMH, Sr TSH, Sr Prolactin, and your husband semen analysis.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I always have pimples during the time of my periods and the worst thing is it leaves marks over the face.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
I always have pimples during the time of my periods and the worst thing is it leaves marks over the face.
Get your hormonal test done on the 2nd day of period f. S. H, l. H, t. S. H, prolactin, free testosterone, dht.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pcos with hypothyroid and also fatty liver, facial hair growth, acne problem. I want to loose weight.

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical Cardiology, MBBS
General Physician, Ghaziabad
I have pcos with hypothyroid and also fatty liver, facial hair growth, acne problem. I want to loose weight.
1.no alcoho 3. No smoking/ tobacco 4. Diet - no ghee/ butter, have mix of vegetable oils - mustard, til, ground nut, olive oil, have more green vegetables and fruits, have whole grain atta, no fried. Fast. Spicy / processed/ junk food. Less sugar, potato, rice 5. 30 mts brisk walk daily 6. Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily 7. Meditation daily for 10 mts. 6-8 hrs of sleep at night 8. Expose your body to sun for 15-20 mts daily after some oil massage to get vit d. 9. Take more water for medicine contact on private chat. Good luck.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My blood group is A+ and my husband is B+ then why my baby is O - pls sir answer me.

B.Sc.(Hons), P.G.Dietetics
Dietitian/Nutritionist,
My blood group is A+ and my husband is B+ then why my baby is O - pls sir answer me.
Parents with blood group A and B , can have a baby with blood group A, B , AB or O. Rh factor depends upon genes. Two people having Dd genes - so testing as Rh positive - together have a 25% chance of begetting a DD child, 50% of begetting a Dd child (also testing as Rh positive) so in total 75% Rh positive, and 25% dd (Rh negative).
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Uterine Prolapse - 6 Most Common Risk Factors!

MBBS, DGO, Ceritification in Minimal Invasive Surgery
Gynaecologist, Ghaziabad
Uterine Prolapse - 6 Most Common Risk Factors!

Uterine prolapse is a condition which occurs due to a weakness in the muscles and ligaments of the pelvic floor which are responsible for supporting the uterus. This condition results in the bulging out of the uterus from the vagina. The continuous stretching in the muscles of the pelvic floor due to the lifting of heavy things might initiate uterine prolapse. If you suffer from severe uterine prolapse, the doctors might suggest laparoscopic surgery to get rid of the pain. Lack of diagnosis might form infected ulcers in the pelvic regions.

Risk Factors
The risk factors that can trigger a uterine prolapse are as follows:

  1. You are more prone to suffering from uterine prolapse as you age because aging causes a significant reduction in the estrogen (the hormone responsible for the overall development of the pelvic muscles) levels of the body.
  2. If your pelvic muscles and the adjoined tissues have suffered sustained damage during pregnancy or childbirth, you have a higher risk of suffering from uterine prolapse.
  3. Obesity, sustained episodes of constipation or coughing make you more vulnerable to uterine prolapse.
  4. In women, estrogen levels reduce significantly after menopause.
  5. A woman who has undergone vaginal childbirth multiple times can suffer from uterine prolapse.
  6. Having undergone surgery in the pelvic region and experiencing severe pain during excretion raises the risk levels even more.

Symptoms
The symptoms of uterine prolapse vary with the severity of the condition. If the prolapse is a minor one, there will be no symptoms. But severe uterine prolapse might bring with it the following symptoms:

  1. Severe pain in the lower back region along with significant problems during urination such as leakage of urine.
  2. Bulging out of tissues from the vagina.
  3. Recurrent instances of constipation and abnormal discharges from the vagina.
  4. Infection in the bladder and experiencing severe problems during sex intercourse.

In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!



 

2714 people found this helpful

8 Pillars of Nutritious Life

PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition, Diploma in Dietetics and Health Nutrition, Health Coach
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Bangalore
8 Pillars of Nutritious Life

Lets Imbibe 8 Pillars of a Nutritious Life to Be a Healthier You!!

  • Drink Up
  • Eat Empowered
  • Stress Less
  • Sleep Deep
  • Sweat Often
  • Live Consciously
  • Love More
  • Nurture Yourself

 

1 person found this helpful

I was married in 2016 but still I didn't conceive because my hubby leaves in dubai so I consulted to doctor nd she told you can conceive but she gav me tablets of ovabless but I didn't had dat so I'm asking you dose tab can I hav during periods nd I'm in my in-laws hom again I can't go consult to doctor so I'm asking you please help me mam.

MS- Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
I was married in 2016 but still I didn't conceive because my hubby leaves in dubai so I consulted to doctor nd she to...
See for pregnancy you need to have relation with husband. One thing you can do that whenever your husband comes you get his semen preserved at semen bank. Then Dr. can do iui using that semen. Yes you can take ovabless duing Period.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

92%
(982 ratings)

Dr. Parag Patil

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist
PHOENIX CLINIC, 
350 at clinic
Book Appointment