Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Usha KiranYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my girlfriend. Unprotected sex. But no symptoms of pregnancy. But how to confirm pregnancy without doing test or anything else. Still she didn't get Periods.
My age is 27 I had 3 year baby trying for 2nd baby from 1 year but not succeed. My wife's menstrual cycle is normal. Need some help.
Calories aren’t the enemy. Calories are energy. If you boil down everything you eat to meaningless math, it takes all the fun out of food. Nutrition isn’t just simple numbers, but a commitment to knowing what’s in what you eat and taking ownership of it.
The way in which you drink water can seriously be a life-changer. And all you need to make is simple, minor changes such as --
1. First off, sit down to drink (just as you should sit down to eat).
2. Take sips, not full-glass chugs. Small sip, swallow, breathe. Repeat.
3. Sip water throughout the day. If you chug too much water at once your body doesn't actually absorb all of it. Most of it will run right through you.
4. Drink at least room temperature water. Warm is even better. Cold and iced water literally douse the digestive fire.
5. Only sip a small amount of water with your meals. If you drink too much while you eat, your belly won’t have enough room for digestive action. Remember this rule: fill your stomach 1/3 with food, 1/3 with water, and leave 1/3 empty for the digestive juices and process.
6. For the same reason, don’t drink loads of water before or after your meals.
7. As far as how much, we’re all different sizes with varied diets and lifestyles. One set rule of eight glasses a day simply can not apply to everyone. Naturally, the miraculous human body has it’s own built-in measuring system: thirst. If you’re thirsty, drink water. When you listen to thirst cues and sip water throughout the day you’ll be drinking the right amount.
8. Your urine is a secondary confirmation to know if you’re amply hydrated. It should be fairly clear and straw colored. If it’s dark yellow you need to drink more.
9. Your lips are yet another indicator. If they’re dry you might be dehydrated.
Click on consult privately to join my healthy online weight loss diet program and get assured result.
Say “i do” in your most flawless self!
Every bride wants to look her best on her wedding day. Unfortunately, it's that very stress that often takes an ugly toll on her skin. But that doesn't have to be you. Whether you have a complexion like katrina kaif's or not, it's still a good idea to visit a dermatologist. Apart from treating skin problems, your dermatologist could recommend cosmetic treatments that are apt for you. We give you some insights on the popular pre-bridal treatments recommended by Dr. Deepti dhillon, celebrity cosmetic dermatologist and medial director of appleskin clinic.
• apply a broad spectrum sunscreen of spf 30 or more
• use a skin lightening cosmeceutic cream: regular use of a skin lightening cream recommended by your dermatologist at night will help tackle blemishes, other imperfections in your skin and even out your skintone.
• exfoliate once or twice a week: a good exfoliating regime helps you get rid of dead skin cells and other impurities. Both physical and chemical exfoliation will lead to glowing skin on your wedding day.
Stay tuned to know about the pre-bridal non-surgical cosmetic treatments…
#bridal #skin #body #hair #care #regime #skintips #glowing #flawless #blemishes #eventone #exfoliation #treatments #sunscreen #lightening #cosmeceutic #products #dermatologist #clinic #delhi #appleskin
I am 23 years old and I have missing periods from long time. Can you suggest me some natural homemade things to cure it.
After sex when will I wash vagina to prevent infection for getting pregnant. Bcoz whenever I wants to conceive I hve got infection. So what will I do.
I am 24 years old girl, have regular intercourse with my boy friend, now I am going to get married with another man, please advise me what should I do so that my husband should not feel any thing which indicate that I had several intercourse in the past.
I have a baby 10months old. I had a c section is it possible for me to reduce my tummy now? Tummy binder and walking did not help me much i still have a tummy looking like 5months. Please advise me of hoe to reduce my tummy.
My age is 25 Gender Female Given that in blood report Alert! predominantly macrocytic normochromic with macroovalocytes Pl. Explain the situation.
I and my partner are above 60 years of age. My partner not allows me to discharge in the vagina due to risk of pregnancy. Due to this I do not get full satisfaction in the game. I would like to know whether is there any risk at this age. Thanks.
I am male have one child trying for second one But wife not conceiving She had done test for thyroid sugar but nothing she has Trying since 3 month.
Hello mine 8 month is going to be completed and I have taken stiches in 4 month but now it's paining me a lot . Why?
I intimate with my boyfriend. Bt he released sperm into my vagina. I took an i-pill in 72 hours. Have I any chances of being pregnant??
Tuberculosis is a lung related disease that is caused by bacteria known as Mycobacterium Tuberculosis. Tuberculosis spreads through the air and is a highly contagious disease that can be transmitted through coughing, sneezing and spitting. The symptoms of this condition include coughing, blood discharge while coughing, fever, extreme weight loss, and chills. Against general myths, this disease can be treated and is curable too. Effective, timely diagnosis and treatment with the correct methods and medication are required. Let us find out the various means for effective treatment of tuberculosis.
Diagnosis: Let us first look at the diagnosis method that will help in detecting the presence of the bacteria in the body. The doctor will take a blood sample and conduct a series of lab tests in order to diagnose the condition. Also, the doctor will check the medical history of the patient so as to understand what kind of complications the person may be prone to. For this, the doctor will also find out if the patient is suffering from diseases like diabetes, malnutrition and other conditions arising out of tobacco abuse. Diagnosis of Pulmonary TB is by sputum for AFB examination and some blood test may also be required.
Medication: Usually, the best way to treat this condition is with the help of a six month long course of antibiotics that may also last 12 months, depending on the prognosis. The patient will be put in quarantine as well, so that he or she does not end up spreading this disease to anyone else. A voluntary medical practitioner or trained health worker will help in care giving and medicine administration under the instructions of the doctor. The medication will usually consist of four antimicrobial drugs or antibiotics, which will stop the release of nutrition and oxygen to the bacteria so that it cannot develop and grow. This will also ensure that the bacteria gets killed eventually.
Control of Infection: The spread of the infection is such that a single sneeze or cough can infect up to ten to fifteen people who are near the patient without proper masks and other gear to prevent the transmission. Therefore, it is the job of the hospital to ensure that proper infection control takes place by using ultraviolet light to sterilise the air around the area where the TB patients have been admitted.
One thing that the patient must remember about the treatment is that immediate and timely treatment with medication must be taken so that the patient is able to get cured. If the patient skips medicines or does not get treated on time, then the infection will come back again and again. And after a point, the patient's body and the bacteria will not be able to react to the medicines.
Imagine yourself in a situation; your son will reach his puberty in next couple of years and you want him to reach this critical age with complete understanding of how a man and woman’s body works. This is not an imagination, but most of us either have already faced this situation or will going to face it in future.
Shivani Misri Sadhoo, an eminent psychologist in Delhi, today’s shares her tips on how to talk to your son about periods.
First you should start a direct conversation with your son; don’t run in circles, tell him about periods and patiently answer all his questions. Be as straightforward as you can. You can start your conversation like:
1. In your school you have seen older boys, their voices sound heavy like your father’s. This happens because when boys grow up they pass through a phase where lot of physical changes take place, both inside and outside of the body. This phase is called puberty.
2. During puberty a boy’s voice change, hair grows in his facial and genital region. Just like that, when girls hit their puberty they start menstruating.
3. Just like birds, mammals including humans come from an egg which is inside a girl’s body. The egg develops inside a girl every month though she doesn’t necessarily get pregnant every month. When the girl doesn’t get pregnant, the egg passes out of her body with some blood.
4. When a girl menstruates, her body sheds the lining of the uterus along with an unfertilised egg and it flows from the uterus to the cervix and out of her body through the vaginal opening. This whole process is called menstruation or periods.
5. A girl bleeds every month for around four or more days depending on her menstrual cycle. Yes, your mother goes through it too till a certain age.
6. For hygiene girls use sanitary pads, which absorb the blood. Hence, the pad is placed near the cervix covering the vaginal area.
7. During periods, some women might feel discomfort or pain in the lower abdomen area; others may feel a slight discomfort.
8. It is not something to be embarrassed by or something you should make fun of. It is very normal. It is a sign of a girl being healthy. Not getting periods on time is very unhealthy, and might prove to be a big medical problem.