Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Umesh R Prajapati
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh R PrajapatiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 21 years old, unmarried and never had any sexual activity. I am diagnosed with a cyst in right ovary (size 51 into 40 mm). I want to ask, do I need any medication or it will dissolve on its own? One more thing, I got my last periods on 6th of june 2016 and this month, I have not get my periods yet. When will I get my periods, is it related to ovarian cyst?
My height is very short like 5.6. So I'm so sad about this. I increase my height. Is it possible? Pls tell me the way.
I am very depressed and want to kill myself. I completely lost my confidence and interest in life. I am facing some familyproblemsfrom last 2 months and one month ago I had given birth to a baby boy but still I am loosing myself. I had become very quite and fearful. I feel scared to share my thoughts and feelings to anyone as no one could try to understand me. I love my husband very much and I want to live with him, only he could give me hope to live now but I can't live with his family now, I feel very frightened with them but I can't share this with my husband. What should I do now. I couldn't sleep, no interest in eating oranything else. I feel senseless. I had totalychanged. I only need to live with my husband or I wouldn't save myself. A very strong urge comes inside me to kill myself. What should I do now. Could anybody help me or I would die.
My sister in law having skin problems in face, sometimes pimples occur, after medication goes but scar left. When medicine stops problems again arise . Any permanent solution to this issue.
The problem is related to breathing. In winter or rainy season due to cold air causes over breathing problem and also cause of cold sometimes have a breathing problem caused by mucus. Doctors says it is because of lungs allergy. Trying to find permanent solution for this. Please help.
My age is 21 and I look like a very slim, please give me some suggestion how can I get normal figure?
Hi i'm male age 22 i'm losing weight before one year I left the gym is it the reason to losing weight. One more thing diabetics possible in this age.
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic condition wherein the body doesn’t metabolise sugar properly. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, is responsible for carrying the sugar or glucose, from the bloodstream to the individual cells. When the pancreas fails to produce insulin, glucose builds up in your bloodstream and enters your urine.
Homeopathy focuses on the overall health of the individual. Homeopathic medicines for diabetes include:
1. Abroma Augusta: This homeopathic medicine is best for diabetics who have weak muscles, increased appetites and frequent urination.
2. Phosphorus: If symptoms include weak vision, Phosphorus is the best remedy for it.
3. Syzygium Jambolanum: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for diabetes mellitus. It acts efficiently and promptly in lowering sugar levels.
4. Phosphoric acid: If you feel exhausted or weak all the time, either physically or mentally, then Phosphoric acid is beneficial. Weak memory, forgetfulness and numb feet are also treated with Phosphoric acid.
5. Gymnema Sylvestre: Sometimes, diabetics drastically lose weight and have low energy levels. Gymnema Sylvestre is an excellent remedy for such symptoms.
Sometimes one or more homeopathic medicines may be combined to treat symptoms. Some common combinations include:
1. Lachesis, Arnica, Belladonna and Phosphorus are combined in a treatment to treat retinopathy, which is damage to the eyes caused by diabetes.
2. Serum Anguillae, Arsenic Album and Lycopodium are used together to treat kidney damage (nephropathy) in diabetics.
3. Helonias, Sulphur and Phosphoric acid are taken to deal with neuropathy or nerve problems such as numbness in feet and hands.
4. Syzygium Jambolanum is combined with Secale Cornutum to treat skin ulcers, which is a common problem among diabetics.
5. For people suffering from constipation due to diabetes, Natrum Sulph, Defloratum and Carlsbad are the best medicines.
6. To improve weak memory, Phosphoric acid, Nux Vom and Kali Phos are the best remedies for diabetics.
7. Sometimes diabetics complain of extreme, incapacitating weakness. To improve energy and boost overall health, Carbo Veg, Phosphoric acid, Phosphorus and Arsenic Album are recommended.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!