Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh R PrajapatiYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old guy. My pulse rate is 106. Is it normal or I am on chance of getting tachycardia or mayo cardiac infraction. I got anxious very soon.
I have pimples from four years how can I get rid of this problem and I have chronic rhinitis please suggest me appropriate treatment.
Hello doc I am suffering fever before 3 days. I am filing no well. There is pain in my head 24 hours. What can I do.
I am taking peri cr. 25 for the last 6 months I feel better in the morning but by evening I start feeling giddy and anxiety. Ambulax m doesn't help. I am retired. But I exercise daily get good sleep. Noon and night. I don't contemplate on any issue. My children are well settled. What I can't stand is argument or long discussions. Which my wife has the habit. I take 2 drinks daily and feel better. My head is generally heavy. Otherwise I have no money problem. Have own house and cars. At times I want to break out and go uphill on my own and be by myself.
1 'don't eat greasy food and chocolate, because you'll break out.'
This is probably the biggest misconception about acne. Junk food won't cause you to breakout. However, if you want to cut back on these foods for other health reasons, go for it!
2. 'you should scrub your face hard because dirty skin causes acne.'
We all should practice good hygiene. Who wants to walk around with a dirty Face? you should wash your face at least twice a day. Washing your face a lot and
Scrubbing it too hard won't clear up your acne; instead, it could aggravate the skin and Make it worse.
3. 'you have to let acne run its course.'
No way! acne is a treatable condition. No need to wait for acne to clear up on its own.
The longer you wait, the more likely your chances are of permanent scarring.
4. 'make-up won't make your zits worse.'
Wrong. Makeup contains oil that can worsen the acne. If you choose to
Wear makeup, choose products labelled noncomedogenic and oil-free.
5.'suntanning reduces acne.'
While a suntan can temporarily dry up some of the oil, the drying factor could actually
Encourage the skin to produce more oil, thus, causing more acne. Besides, over-exposure
To the sun will cause wrinkles, age spots, blotchy spots and sagging skin sooner than
6 'cleanse your blood for an acne free face'
Acne is caused due to excessive sebum i. E oil secretion. It's not the blood but the oil glands which when gets blocked and infected that a pimple pops out. So there is no need to consume blood purifiers.
7 'acne scars are not treatable'
Fractional lasers, platelet rich plasma, derma rollers and other surgical options available nowadays can reduce scarring considerably if done by an experienced professional.
8 'acne occurs only on face'
Acne can occur anywhere above the waistline- scalp, back, chest, shoulders, inside ears -; all can get acne apart from the face.
It's never too late to visit a dermatologist to cure your acne and acne scarring. Don't let others decide the fate of your face.
I'm 15 years and I have got full of moustache and beard I'm 5‘7 and 70 kgs so I take a very balanced and nutritious diet I wanted to grow 3 inches more so I'm doing 10-15 pull ups ,100 skipping and 1 km jogging everyday. I have a strong will to increase my height. Please please help me. Thank you.
I am loosing hair quickly and hand tried all possi ble hair shampoos and oil. And also all possible treatment but nothing is improved please help me?
I face was fair and beautiful but now black and boil on face. What I can to re fair and clear face and to get beautiful face.
I have many pimples on my face. And my pimples bleed many times. They give pain also. So what should I do.
Hello, Sir I'm 23years old and I'm 5.4inch height. This a serious issue for me. I have to increase my height at any effort. I might be one patient for You but for me its My LIFE. Please Give me the positive reply. And Please suggest me for the best result. Waiting for Your Reply. Thank You.
There are valves in the each of the four chambers of the heart. These valves make sure that blood flows in one direction only. The blood flows from the atria into the ventricles through the mitral and the tricuspid valves. The pulmonic and the aortic valves allow the blood to flow out of the ventricles. Valve problems occur when the normal functioning of the valve is impaired.
Impaired valve function leads to blood flow obstruction, which in turn can lead to stenosis of the valve. This puts lot of strain on the heart muscles, forcing it to work harder. It may also lead to the blood flowing backwards through the valve and back into the heart.
The various causes of valvular heart disease are:
- Valvular heart disease: If you are suffering from rheumatic fever, it may lead to valvular heart disease
- Congenital heart disease: Congenital heart disease refers to various defects in the heart which are present since birth. In some cases, these defects may include being born with abnormal valves.
- Heart attack: If you have suffered a heart attack, your heart muscles may be damaged or impaired.
- Cardiomyopathy: This is a genetic disorder that is characterized by an inability of the heart to pump blood efficiently.
- Age: Ageing may cause certain changes in the body that lead to valvular heart disease.
Valvular heart disease is treated by various homeopathic remedies that do not have any side effect. It takes a holistic approach to healing the body as it gets to the root of the disease. The various homeopathic remedies for valvular heart disease are:
- Cactus grandiflorus: This remedy is used in a number of heart complications such as stenosis of the valve. It helps in getting rid of the inflammation in the heart muscles, so that the heart can pump blood efficiently.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is another remedy that helps in healing the muscles of the heart by regulating the pulse.
- Kalmia latifolia: Kalmia latifolia is a homeopathic remedy that is used in treating various complications of the heart. It also helps in symptoms of rheumatic fever that may lead to valvular heart disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.