Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Umesh R Prajapati
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh R PrajapatiYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/ ma'am Although I have not facing hair fall problem. But my hair density have been decreased what should I do?
I joined a gym 10 days ago. My trainer instructed me to eat soya paneer at night. But I am habitual of having chapatti with dal at night so can I continue eating chappati and dal.
My blood pressure is 170/108 have been given arbitel 40. When can I expect the bp to lower after taking the medication?
I m 26 year old and I dont hve beard I want grow beard I hve same facial hair on face what should I do.
My child having early breast development at the age of 9. Her body weight is 32.6 kg & height is 133 cms. Is this is natural or we have to consult a specialist for that. Please revert. Thanks.
Sleeping is a natural process, which should happen effortlessly when you are tired. However, owing to a lot of factors, your sleep might be disrupted and the lack of sleep might make you feel tired and less productive the next day.
Here are a few tips which you could follow to sleep better:
Remove the faintest traces of light: A dark room helps you sleep better as even a faint light can trick your brain into believing that it is daytime and disrupt your sleep. Switch off all your lights and if that doesn’t help, use an eye mask to keep the light out.
Keep your beverages under check: Consuming any form of caffeinated beverages within six hours of your sleep time can hamper your sleep. The caffeine content in your beverages can reduce your regular sleep time by more than two hours as it is loaded with oxidants which fight drowsiness.
Choose your dinner carefully: Eating a heavy dinner can cause discomfort while sleeping and can disrupt it as you feel over-stuffed. Refrain from consuming alcohol with your dinner as it can force you to make frequent trips to the washroom and act as a disruption to your sleep.
Do not exercise before going to bed: Exercise is absolutely important for a healthy lifestyle, but exercising before going to bed can result in problems in sleeping. Exercising can give you an adrenaline rush which keeps you awake and pumped up at night.
Find the perfect mattress and pillow: Feeling comfortable is the key to good sleep. Your bed and pillow might be too hard or soft for you and can be the reason behind you not getting proper sleep. Doctors recommend feather pillows for a good night’s sleep. Also, if you are using a synthetic pillow, make sure to replace it every six months.
Indulge in snooze foods: You can avail and indulge in certain foods which have been labelled as snooze foods as they help you get better sleep at night. Warm milk is loaded with an amino acid known as ‘tryptophan’ which helps you get better sleep at night. Eating one spoon of honey before going to bed is a great idea as it releases ‘Orexin’, a neuropeptide which is responsible for lowering alertness levels.
My wife age is 33 years and having sugar and done a angioplasty 3 years ago can she became a pregnant. Presently medicine is taken What should I do?
1. Go for a walk - If you live close to your workplace then quit taking your two or four wheeler to work. Better still, even a public transport is a strict NO. Either ride a bicycle or simply choose to walk down the lane. While at work, avoid sitting for consecutive hours at your workstation. Take a break and walk in your office complex after lunch with friends. When at home, avoid being a couch potato. Head for an early morning walk to the nearby park. You may even take a leisure-walk in your garden area or in the street nearby post dinner. Walking is indeed the easiest way to stay fit!
2. Replace the elevator with stairs - Use the stairs instead of the elevator. You don’t waste any time and you don't have to go out of your way to work on your health! At places with escalators, walk up the stairs it's no harm. It's easy and can be done daily.
3. Simple Exercises - Spending a lot of time in front of the television or desktop? Why not utilize it with some stretching exercises. While you're at home do some yoga, stretching or sit ups and during your office hours, simply do some eyes, legs, wrist and neck rotation exercises. This way, you will keep yourself distracted and at ease.
4. Use music as a stress buster – Music keeps your brain relaxed making you more energetic and lively. Have some fun while doing your daily chores at home and work. Play some peppy music and dance to those tunes. Not only will your mood be elated but this will also help you burn some extra calories. While at work, its best to put on your headphones and bid work-load stress goodbye. This will calm your nerves and will help you focus better!
5. Don't outsource house work - You can start doing more of high energy things like washing your car, getting a cup of coffee/tea from the office cafeteria, digging the garden or reorganizing the closet to include physical activity in your lifestyle! Usually you have someone to help you with these little home and office chores. However, if you chalk out some time and do these simple things, not only will you save on money but also add a really healthy practice in your schedule.
Now that you have these smart tips, include them in your lifestyle and prepare for a better and healthier future!
Dr Jayesh Pavra. (M D Medicine)