Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Umesh M. Gaikwad
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh M. GaikwadYour feedback matters!
I am 12 year old boy, yesterday I ate ice cream at 12 at night and when I woke up I had a very sore throat and a runny nose.
Sir, I went last year for studying purposes. But the environment there didn't suit me. I had very infections and allergies due to the polluted air and water. I had red patches on my face and the pubic region .and also swelling of the eyelids and itching .i consulted a doctor. She prescribed me------indranil 100 & TERBINAFINE HCl Cream. The red patches are gone but I still have the eyelid swelling. Pls help. Its taking a toll.
I have dry cough problem on past two years, I consult many doctors and tried many syrups. What is the best solution for this?
I use to eat pan masala earlier now since last 2 months I gav it up. I wn to knw how make teeth brighter naturally.
Had thyroid for the past 2 years, been taking thyroxine 25 mg since then. Latest test report T3 0.99 ng/ml. Range 0.8 to 2 T4 6.2 ug/dl. Range 4.5 to 12.5 Us-tsh 3rd generation 9.3 mIU/mL. Range. 35 to 5.35 Since 2 years t3 and t4 were in the range only but. Us-tsh was 13.4 (2 years ago before medication) Inbetween during medication us tsh was 8.9 range And now its 9.3 Should I continue my dosage or increase it. Also the doctor seems not to give any medicine other than thyroxine 25mg is it okay?
I have sweat problem my hands starts sweating were badly when I get worried how to get permanent solution for this problem?
Feeling very week even I'm healthy as well can't do works. Especially after a walk me feet feel very weak.
I have throat pain since last two month consult ent doctor no relief some test and mri has been done one year back should I go for mri again or suggest some other wayout.
I am 29 years old and have been occasionally (avg once a month) experiencing severe anger outbursts since last two years in which I lose control of myself, often directing violence towards my life partner. I do not have a clue why is this so. I have not observed this tendency before. What should be the way forward?
1. You have a positive body image - Dwelling on the size of your thighs or belly de focuses you from pleasurable sensations during sex. In turn, that can affect things like lubrication and the ability to have an orgasm. Exercise—regardless of weight loss—has been shown to boost self-esteem and body confidence.
2. You're not embarrassed to ask for what you want - "Good sex is all about finding your perfect recipe. While you can't expect your partner to read your mind, he or she should be open to learning about and responding to what you want. If you find it hard to express your sexual hopes, you may find emailing or texting your partner about your fantasies is easier than face-to-face declarations of desire.
3. Sometimes you schedule - Scheduling sex is a good idea. Plan your night around it. Get the kids dinner and put them to bed. Then do something to de-stress—like massaging each other or watching a movie together. You'll find it easier to get in the mood after relaxing.
4. Quality over quantity - Whether you're doing it a few times a week or once a month, focusing on a number isn't a great way to assess your sex life. Putting pressure on yourself to have more sex may turn it into another to-do item, which drives down satisfaction. On the other hand, the study authors say traveling to places or going on date nights—opening up natural opportunities to have sex more often—may make it the quality of your sex life more better.
5. You like sex - No matter how many times a week or month you get busy, whether you orgasm, the most important sign is that you enjoy sex. Do you feel closer to your partner afterwards? Are you in a better mood? Those are the questions that really have meaning.
6. You skip pity sex - It's when you have sex because your partner wants to—even though it's the last thing you want. mercy sex is acceptable on occasion, but a steady diet of it can tank your libido by training your brain to think of sex as a work. It's completely fine to turn down your partner in a nice way if you're not feeling like it. But if you do say no, try to be the one who initiates sex the next time to show your partner you desire him.
7. You know when to change things up - In the real world, it's hard to fake your way through sex. If you're not enjoying it, chances are your partner can tell, Most couples find they get stuck in a certain sexual routine, and they may feel less interested in sex if it feels like they're in a rut. Although it requires a little extra effort, switching rooms or outfits or positions are all simple ways to make sex feel fresh again.
8. You're happy together - It sounds simple, but there's a strong link between sexual satisfaction (factors like having interest in sex, feeling good about how often it happens, and infrequent arguments about sex) and happiness in your relationship. Relationship satisfaction fuels attraction, carving the way for better sex. So if you're into your partner, your sex life is probably in good shape.
9. You've got a racy vocabulary - Whether you're sending a flirty text message or whispering something into your partner's ear, sexual lingo is linked to greater sexual satisfaction for both men and women, This is the little things you do to and for each other that keep you physically and romantically bonded.
10. You don't worry about the occasional Highs and lows in your sex life - It's important to have realistic ideas about what a healthy sex life is. Namely, it won't always be passionate and intense, and the frequency will ebb and flow throughout your relationship. If you accept there's no right or wrong way to be sexual, and you and your partner are open with each other about when you're feeling it and when you aren't, that indicates a healthy sex life
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
MS sexuality, M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PHD Cognitive Behavior Modification, fellowship from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in Treatment Resistant Depression