Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh M. GaikwadYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir/Madam I am at end of 8th month of pregnancy. But from start of 8th month I have faced fainting three times. I have done all the check ups but everything was normal even my ecg was normal. But I am very very stressed why this is happening because it is causing life danger to me and my baby. I suddenly start breathing less and faint down on ground for two minutes. All tests related to pregnancy are normal as gynecologist. Please help me out I am very much worried. My age is 22 /female.
My daughter is 18yrs. She is eating normally but still she is very thin. I have tried many ways to make her fat. She was good til 12th but now she has become so skinny. How do I make her normal and healthy fit?
Possibly the most common skin problem in the world, acne is the inflammation of the skin pores when excess oil and dead skin cells clog them. Acne can manifest in many forms such as blackheads and whiteheads, and papules among others. More than the acne, the scars they leave behind tend to cause the most grief as they look quite unsightly. There are multiple modern dermatological treatments which can help you resolve this problem. Some of the treatments that are commonly used are mentioned below –
- Chemical Peels: This is one of the most common methods used for the treatment of acne scars. Specially mixed chemical formulations are used to dissolve away the top layer of the skin which contains most of the scars. Once the top layer goes away, the new layer of skin which regenerates doesn’t have the scars.
- Light Therapies and Laser Treatments: There are many types of laser and light therapies which use a focused light to burn away the top layer of the skin to regenerate it and reduce the scar. Certain specialized lasers use high-intensity pulses to treat raised acne scars specifically.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: One of the most popular and commonly found treatments, is dermabrasion. This method uses an electrical machine that removes the top layer of skin which is akin to sanding. However, this is a fairly invasive option and will require some time for recovery. A less invasive procedure is microdermabrasion which uses finer instruments for this purpose and tends to have lesser downtime.
- Dermal Filler Injections: These injections are used to plump up certain areas of skin which need to be treated. Most of them work on the principle of boosting collagen which is responsible for healing the skin. Once boosted, collagen works to fill gaps and regenerate new skin. However, most of these are temporary and only last for about a year or so.
- Incisions Under the Skin: Sub-cision or subcutaneous incision uses a tuned surgical probe to separate the scar tissues of acne from the normal skin. This will result in the skin to rise and thus flatten the dent of the acne scar.
- Autologous Fat Transfer: A form of therapy which is becoming popular very quickly, this method uses fat taken from one area of your body and injected into the scar area. This results in raising the depressed areas of the skin and flattening the scars. However, fat is easily absorbed within the body and thus the effect may diminish within some time. You may be needed to redo the procedure over regular periods.
- Cryotherapy: The area around the scar is frozen in a targeted manner which results in the scar tissue falling over and exposing newer skin which is smooth and devoid of scarring. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am 32, suffering premature ejaculations, am unmarried but have gf, when I try intercourse sperm out very quick like one mint. I have bad habit of masturbation since childhood, pls give me proper solution,
Sir, I have thinner hair on my head and this is a problem for me, please suggest me how to get the hair thicker. I am pursuing my chartered accountancy course due to mental tensions it was getting thiner and ultimately falling off.
bangalore climate is prone for congestion in chest. how to avoid it. is it safe to take brancho dilators like sudin expectorant.
Hcv blood test before and after smoking marijuana makes any difference? Is marijuana is detectable in hcv test.
I am too thin. I am not able to gain weight due to masturbating habits. 3 times a week. Please suggest so that I can gain weight.
My son age 5 has eye power astigmatism (cylinder as -3) with farsightedness (spherical as plus 1.5. On 180 axis. Acquisition as 6/12. I too myopia with less power and my husband as good eye sight 6/6. My doubt is? 1. If I plan for next baby does the problem comes to the new sibling. New also get affected. 2. If yes may it will be worst defect. 3. What is the chance of inherit percent as husband has good vision. Please answer my question as clear as possible. Because I m 40 days pregnant. I planned to abort if it is risk to have second baby. Thanks and regards.
I am a 27 years old male. Few months earlier I had found some red spot on my face which became dark after few days. I have used nivea dark spot reduction scrub and garner speed white cream but do not getting the desirable result and spots are still visible. Pls suggest is there any option to get a clear skin in few days.
I have lower back pain since 1 year by it was slight but from 1 month it become more and more kindly suggest some exercise and I don't have any past issues it was came aromatically.
My 18 months old daughter is suffering from cough. Whenever the season changes she gets the cough and it took a long to heal. It started when she turned one on feb 2015 and she went down viral for a week. The cough disappeared after a month, but it was on and off for a long time. Got some relief after trying homeopathy, but during this monsoon it appeared back. And now she is coughing miserably.
I am 19 years old I was suffering from liver abscess about 235 cc of abscess was recorded I was given needle aspiration treatment they removed around 150 cc its been a week now, can now I can join gym and use creatine and my protein I have lost around 7-8 kgs because of abscess Thank you.
I am 30 of a male suffering from generalized anxiety disorder facing symptoms like severe numbness in head, world seems dreamy dreamy, fear in public, foggy and distorted vision always thinking how I ll cum out of this. Please help since 2 years I am having this eating vegetables and fruits but still its not curable. Rply and tell me whether slowly slowly this scary symptoms will vanish or not. One of psychologist told me there no no medicine to cure anxiety eat healthy n sleep healthy is the only way to cure it.
I have 30 years old male and my penis skin is not opening properly. Is there any issue for sex life after marriage. Pls suggest.
I am 30 years old married male. I am having sex problem. I have lost sexual desire. so, what to do.?
The best way of diagnosing diabetes is by doing FBS, 2 hour PPBS and HbA1c.