Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My periods are irregular, usually occurs every 2 month sometimes normally every month. After scanning a doctor told me that no problem to worry it is because of PCOD but ovulation is normal. Yesterday i felt a smaall amount of bleeding but my periods was on 31 jan. Is there any problem doctor?
What are the problems to have sex with a two week post delivery mother? Will it affect the baby? How to have a safe sex? Please respond. Thanks.
When you think of healthy food, cornflakes and oatmeal are probably the first things that come to mind. For most people, eating healthy translates into eating boring, bland food. So, if you're on a diet, here's some good news for you. Healthy food does not have to be bland or expensive.
Here are 6 indigenous Indian healthy foods that are ideal for you:
- Idli: This south Indian steamed dish is free from oil and fats and is rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Having a low fat content makes idlis very easy to digest. Idlis are prepared using a combination of rice and dal. Their amino acids complement each other and the fermentation process enhances the vitamin B and protein levels in the dish.
- Sattu: Sattu is a staple dish in Bihar that is made primarily from roasted gram flour along with barley and wheat flour. Sattu is rich in fiber, has cooling properties and has a low glycaemic index. Roasting the flour also helps retain all the nutrients in the flour. Sattu can be made in a number of ways including paranthas and ladoos.
- Dhokla: Dhoklas are steamed Gujarati snacks made using gram flour. As with idlis, the flour is allowed to ferment before steaming. This helps enhance its nutrient value. Dhoklas also have a very low glycaemic index and is easy to digest.
- Bajra: Bajra is a very humble grain that is commonly eaten in Rajasthan. Bajra is a rich source of energy and aids digestion. It has an anti diabetic effect and is also said to promote a healthy heart. The lignin in grains is also said to have cancer protecting properties. Bajra is a winter food that is usually made into rotis or khichadi.
- Daliya: Daliya is also known as broken wheat. Daliya recipes can be sweet and savoury. Daliya is a complex carbohydrate that is slow to digest and hence releases energy at a slow, sustained rate. This makes it an ideal food for people suffering from high cholesterol or diabetes. The high fiber content also makes daliya easy to digest.
- Sprouts: Almost every guide to healthy eating promotes sprouts. As the name suggests, sprouts are lentils that have been germinated till they 'sprout' a root. This germination process makes them easy to digest by breaking down the nutrients into simple forms. Sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin, minerals and proteins. They can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your preference.
I m 22 years of age. Recently I did sex with my fiancee and he told me that i m not a virgin. But I never done sex before. Then I checked my vagina with my fingers and I also have doubt that i m not a virgin because my vagina's hole is too big and I never felt pain when he entered his penis at the first time. I m I virgin or not?
Hello sir, I did sex with my girl friend on 4 may. After that her regularly period comes on time for 2 time. But this time her period not come on time .sir, is any kind of problem is come. Sir is she pregnant?
Scratching a mosquito bite is your body’s response to the saliva that the female mosquito leaves behind after sucking your blood. Itching a mosquito bite inflames and irritates the skin further, causing your immune system to try even harder to fight off the foreign substance (mosquito saliva). This, consequently, results in more inflammation, and an itchy bump that refuses to go away.
Excessive scratching should be avoided as it can cause your skin to break and leave behind a scar called dermatofibroma. This small ball-shaped scar mark can appear wherever the mosquito bites. You can also end up with post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, which is basically a brown spot that appears on your skin when you scratch a lot. Further, scratching a mosquito bite can also lead to infection as bacteria from under your fingernails get injected into the bite, thereby infecting it.
Instead of scratching the mosquito bite, here are 2 ways to get respite from the itch, while avoiding the damage that it can cause to your skin.
1. Rub it with lemon
Lemon (or lime) contains citric acid, which has itch relieving properties. The next time a mosquito bites you, cut up a lemon into pieces and rub a piece gently on the affected area. You can even squirt some lemon juice on the bite to relieve itching.
2. Apply vaporub on the itchy area
Rubbing vaporub on your skin is another way to stop the itch. It contains ingredients like peppermint, eucalyptus oil or menthol, which possess itch-relieving properties. Moreover, the scent of a vaporub can be helpful in keeping mosquitoes away, consequently preventing mosquito bites.
The next time you feel the need to scratch a mosquito bite, don’t do so; instead try the above two alternatives for instant relief.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I had protected sex with my partner 7 days back. It was first time for her and she had severe stomach ache for 2-3 days and now is feeling constipated. Her next periods are due on 15-16th of this month. Though we cross checked our protection, i. E, the condom leakage and everything was fine and I'm pretty much sure that I didn't ejaculated in her, is there still any chance of pregnancy looking at the symptoms. Should we go through a pregnancy test now or after the periods are missed, if so happens? Kindly help.
If pregnancy test is negative in three times in 5 days interval then what is the chances of pregnancy?
Every time my date use to come 6 days early n I use to get so much pain in stomach n full body and my urine is to pass less in periods time but this time it's came 2 days before and I'm not getting any pain in body n stomach. Why like this? And 6 month back same thing happened to me and after a period I came to know that I was pregnant n it's got miscarriage. Can I do pregnancy test or no.
I had unsafe sex n next day I had an ipill. Next month my periods were 5 days early. I feel cramps and today I saw blood comings from my vagina while doing toilet. I am also facing mood swing. I am also facing vaginal discharge I am very tensed What should I do? Am I pregnant?
I had sex 2 days ago with my husband. During sex the condom broke and he quickly changed the condom, it was a matter of split second. I went to urinate so as to wash away any sperm that might have escaped from the broken condom. However he is not sure whether he ejaculated or not. I do want to take any contraceptive pills due to their long term side effects. What should I do? Are there any chances of pregnancy?
Sir since 2010 main Blood ki investigation karai thi tab HBsag Positive nikla tha. Meri shaadi 6 month pahle ho gayi hei. Meri biwi pregnant hai. Maine wife ka HBsag test kara liya hei result negative nikla. Iska koi bura prabhav padtha hei to kripya mujhe advice di jiye. Koi medicine iske liye ho to bataiye.
Mera uterus ka operation ek mahiney pahley hua h face per pimple ho jata h aisa kyu? Aur ek baat sugar patient ko kaun sa soup de saktey h reply please.
Almonds make a delicious and healthy snack. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins and healthy fats that are necessary for the body. Here is the list of the benefits of almonds that will give you enough reasons to add almond to your diet.
Regular consumption of almonds increases the level of high density lipoproteins and reduces the level of low density lipoproteins. Almonds are high in monounsaturated fats and health promoting fats. Almonds can lower ldl cholesterol up to 15 percent for every 7 grams of almonds per day.