Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uma BansilYour feedback matters!
My wife usually has fixed date for her periods i. E 15th but from last two months she is getting her periods earlier from 13 to 9th of month. Please suggest.
I am 21 years old girl. And I want to concieve baby. But when I do sex with my husband. I dont feel anything. I mean it dont get succeed. What should I do?
Hi, I am got pregnant of 20 days, but I want to do abortion as early as possible, so what will be solution?
I have hormonal imbalance problem since almost 4 years. I got married an year ago. Still the problem persists. I have been to gynaecologist and she asked me to have contraceptive pills. I have very irregular periods. And when I get, it's like it never stops. blood clots and I feel lumps fall from my body when I have this problem. I am planning for kids. Please suggest me what care can be taken and I can plan to conceive. Thanks.
Hello there I had sex on 9th july 2016 And my wife's period date is 13th date of every month Now she's missed her period ,she's pregnant? Its is possible ?
Dear sir/mam Good evening my question is that just 5 months back I got married and I am having problem while doing intercourse my wife's vagina is totally dry she feels much pain today I have got lubic jelly can you please answer how to use this.
Doc m pregnant, 2 n half month completed, may I have all varieties of fruits like papaya n pineapple m little worried because ma elders r suggested me to not to eat pineapple, papaya coconut water. Whether these fruits are good to take in pregnancy or not. Please help me out. Tq.
Don't have any feeling for sex. When my partner initiate something o feel like killing him. I use to develop a feeling that he is using my body and only he is benefiting.
I haven't got my period this month and usually my periods aren't delayed more than 3-4 days. I did pregnancy test but it's negative! I don't understand the reason for delay of my period.
Hi I am rosy 23 years old. I have irregular menstrual periods. When I consulted my doc she asked to do ultrasound scan prolactin and thyroid tests. Prolactin and thyroid tests are normal. But scan shows I have polycystic ovaries. Doc prescribed me krimson 35 along with iron capsules. She asked me to continue krimson 35 for 3 cycles. I hv completed 2 cycles and got periods. My question is after 3 cycles will my periods become regular vth krimson 35. I am abt to get married in one yr. Does pcos tends to infertility I am very tensed. Please help me doc. Thanks in advance.
Meri wife ki first delivery cesarean se hai ab second delivery main meri Dr. Khe rhi 34 week delivery krenge to ye sahi rehega or baby ke ly sahi hai.
A continued feeling of tiredness, both physically and mentally, can be termed as chronic fatigue symptoms. In this condition, most of the vital systems are working at a lower capacity. Restless sleep, joint and muscle pain, headaches are some of the typical symptoms. Homeopathic medications to this condition have negligible side effects. By increasing body stamina and the threshold for fatigue, the homeopathic medicines assist the affected patients to energise their body's immune system to relieve themselves of extreme mental or physical weakness and brings about a feeling of rejuvenation. Some of the remedies include:
- Arsenic Album: This medication is suited for patients of chronic fatigue syndrome who exhibit a tendency to lie down. Any kind of physical activity like running, walking or even the slightest of exertions can result in fatigue. People begin to hesitate and fear exerting any kind of pressure, which leads to a lack of interest. A growing sense of anxiety can also be noticeable.
- Gelsemium: Applicable for patients showing signs of drowsiness in addition to fatigue. The patient would feel the need to sleep for the entire day. Headaches, muscle weakness, dizziness and vertigo can also be exhibited by the patients who require gelsemium.
- Sarcolacticum Acidum: This medicine is applicable for people who exhibit a feeling of high fatigue early in the morning. The feeling is felt upon awaking early in the morning, which leads to the fatigue continuing throughout the day thereby resulting in a feeling of powerlessness.
- Selenium and Conium: This is prescribed for patients of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome who feel exhausted after sexual intercourse. Selenium is recommended for the patients who show weakness in both mental and physical aspects with seminal losses and sexual excesses. Prescription of conium requires symptoms, such as growth in fatigue and weakness. An aversion to work along with a depressed mental condition and introvert behaviour are some of the common symptoms.
- Picric Acid: Disabilities ranging from weak memory to complete memory loss are a form of Chronic Fatigue syndrome whose prescribed medicine is picric acid. Mental exertion by the person is not possible. It is accompanied by headaches, mental fatigue and muscular weakness.
Hi. My age is 26. My hubby 31. Semen count 120 ml. All my reports are good. E2 level is 70. Amh is 1.0. Trying baby for 2 years. Last 7 month took tablet clomids only. This month doctor suggest siphene and injection hmg 75 unit on 7th and 9th day. Then iui. My question is before iui hsg fallopian tube test is must? Because all reports normal only. Or I can try with tablet and injection for 2 months without iui. Is hsg test painful or any side effect? And hmg injection is painful, side effects? How long can take injection.
I'm 26 year old female my last LMP was on 17th April & my doctor advised me to take Lupi HCG 5000 on the initial stage dated on 29th May but I take only one injection and avoid 2nd injection which has been given to me on 5th June but from 14th June night I suffered from severe fever that range from 102-104 so from 17th June she has given to me xone, metro and laminate injection as I suffered from urine Infection unfortunately my baby's last growth show on 16 June according to ultrasound report so my abortion happened on 20th July. I want to know the reason behind this why it happens.
I'm 30 year old woman, my both breasts have pain for 1 year, and also those are differ in sizes. What should I do?
Nicotine is the chemical that makes cigarettes and smoking so hard to quit, nicotine is one of the most addictive chemicals known to man and it has been smoked all over the world for centuries. Nicotine is a stimulant that can block nerve and muscle cells from proper functioning. The tobacco plant produces nicotine that can raise heartbeat, blood pressure and can even increase your risk of a stroke.
Even with all of the smoking bans, health warnings and science to prove how harmful nicotine can be, people still choose to smoke. One can also chew tobacco, which is less harmful but still contains nicotine. If you smoke it is possible to flush nicotine out of your system by eating certain foods such as -
- Wheat germ