Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uma BansilYour feedback matters!
How to increase carnival mucus naturally. My age is 31 years .I feel that my my cervical mucus is nil. I am trying for a baby.
If a female is having cyst in her one breast which very hard, movable n pains only when pressed. Is it breast cancer. Plsss reply.
Hi Doctor, 31 years female with hypothyroid, taking 75 mcg dosage daily. I usually get my periods on 32 day of the cycle regular from past 6 months but since Jan 2016 I have not got my periods at all, My last period was on Dec 26. I have visited a doctor personally yesterday, We took a urine test that came negative, She has prescribed duphaston for 5 days for withdrawal of periods and asked me to come for follicular scan on day 8. My questions are: 1) Until now not gotten my period - what if I do not get my periods, what does it signify? Very worried about it as planning to conceive. But there are no pregnancy symptoms in me. 2) Once I get my periods I need to go for follicular scan. Is the procedure painful and the cost of the same. 3) After all this how soon can I conceive. Please advice doctor.
It is a known fact that the human body requires natural sugar for it to have energy and benefit the body but, when examined, It was found that we consume more of refined sugar. Foods that we buy from markets or shops outside contains large quantities of this refined component but once we know what happens to our body and choose to stop eating sugar completely, those mouth-watering savories will no longer allure us.
Read on to know what happens to your body when you ignore sugar completely-
- Glow with the healthy glossy skin: Those pastry donuts and sweets will tempt you for sure, but once you cut them of blatantly, you are bound to notice a vibrant glow on your skin. This is because sugar tends to disrupt the elastin content and intervenes with collagen buildup.
- High on energy: Excess sugar consumption tends to make you feel fatigued and sluggish. So ignoring it can give you the power you deserve. Also, it does reduce your chances of having diabetes to almost half.
- Vibrant Mood: It might seem paradoxical, but it is true. Having chocolates or sweets can make us feel happy, but the feeling is temporary. On the longer and more permanent page, once you overcome the craving phase you will notice a change in your mood. Excess sugar intake can cause a short circuit in the brain giving rise to anxiety disorders and even schizophrenia. Sugar inhibits the secretion of dopamine transporter as well.
- More Active: Sugar has a relation with joint pain. It tends to increase inflammation and joint pain making the autoimmune disorder even worse. The more sugar content there is in your body, the more will be insulin levels. This increased insulin is the key cause of pain and inflammation. Stopping sugar completely will get you rid of this completely. You feel much more active and healthy.
- Quality Sleep: If you cut down sugar intake you can have a better sleep. This is because cutting of sugar has link-ups to getting relief from insomnia.
- Balanced weight: When you cut down sugar intake, you consume a lot less calorie thus making your system free of harmful substances and toxins. Sugary foods contain carbohydrates and fat contents that make your body obese and tired. Removing sugar will help you gain a balanced weight and make you fat-free which in its course is a relief as you shun of majority risks of having ailments related to weight issues.
Quitting sugar completely can be a real-time pain as it is almost a primeval addiction more like smoking but once it is shunned of you can experience and feel the bliss that you will be going through. Make your life healthy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I am 22 years old and I don't have proper menstrual cycle. It has been more than 3 months since I had my periods. I always have irregular or inconsistent cycle, sometimes my periods occur after 6 months. Suggest me what should I do.
Hi goodmrng Dr. I am paul n my friend is sunita she does not have monthly period she used to after two or three month she has checked up already if she take medicine then she used to have monthly waist if she stop taking medicine then its stays same.
I am 29 yr married for 4 year's. Now planning for baby but had irregular period so I visited gynecologist. I have been diagnosed with pcod and doctors suggest to have following medicine conceive F Deviry And b 12 injection Hope above medicines are safe and no side effects. But I didn't know why she gave me b12 injection Please advise.
My wife (30years old) is 2 month pregnant. Now she is suffering from constipation from last week. Please advice us so that help her immediate relief.
I am getting married in a fortnight. I and my fiancée are very excited about our first night sex. I want to know how many rounds of sex are advisable on the first night as we both are virgins. Also how many rounds should we do every night without causing any damage to our organs as we want to have a very long and happy sex life. Thank you in advance.
Am 25 years old. Had two pregnancy loss. My aptt with lupus sensitive observed value-41.8.Why it happen? Is it normal? Dr. suggest me to put heparin daily after positive pregnancy.
I had a session of making out with my boyfriend. Today was the 4tj day of my period. My cycles are generally 30 days. During our session we grinded each other without clothes. He didn't penetrate me or ejaculate but there could have been precum on his penis. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant.
Copper t is very harmful And most side effect are occurs So tel me sir best contraceptive method in now a days.
I am having painful menses. The pain is intolerable. I feel like some one is cutting part below my abdomen, frequent vomiting and fainting are some of the symptoms. I do not have an habit of taking chilly food items. I even miss my university exam since I was not able to stand up or write anything. Even though I use to take painkillers it has not given expected result. What shall I do? Is there any floral exercise to reduce pain?
My sister is 14years old. She has a menstrual problem. She miss her periods by 2-3 months every time. What should she do?
The problem with the commercialized ketchup available in all market is that even though they may be addictive, they often contain high-fructose corn syrup, cane sugar, brown rice syrup, cane crystals and tomato concentrates in place of naturally produced tomatoes. As a result, they bring about a host of health problems which propels one to prepare home-made tomato chutney easily with a handful of ingredients.
The simple home-made tomato chutney can also be consumed as ketchup, and it is quite easy to prepare as well. A different recipe that needs garlic, ginger along with some dry red chilies or chili flakes, the recipe is healthy as well. The red chilies add a gentle touch of hotness as well as smokiness which you will feel while cooking. The chutney can be a good option to be used as an accompaniment with snacks or other foods.
Ingredients For The Homemade Tomato Chutney
Qty - 2.5 Kgs of chutney
- Tomatoes - 2.5 Kg
- Garlic - 5 grams
- Ginger - Quarter inch
- Red chilly - 5 to 7 dried deseeded and cut into half
- Raisins - 1/2 cup
- Apple cider vinegar - 1/2 cup
- Rock salt - 1 Tbsp
- Sodium Benzoate - 1 tsp dissolved in warm water
- Stevia - Sugar replacer
Step 1: Rinse the tomatoes and raisins well in water and chop the tomatoes in roughly sliced pieces.
Step 2: Now peel the ginger, garlic and chop them also you will have to cut the chilies in halves and deseed them
Step 3: Take all the chopped tomatoes in a 5 liter pressure cooker and add garlic, ginger, red chilies, vinegar, raisins, salt, and sugar or stevia.
Step 4: Keep the flame low and start mixing them and as the tomatoes start to soften, you should switch off the gas. Allow the mixture to cool down and blend it well into a smooth puree.
Step 5: Strain the mixture into a large saucepan or pot. Your last step is to stir and dissolve the sodium benzoate in a cup of hot water and add it directly to your chutney.
The home-made tomato chutney is ready, refrigerate and use
Why use stevia in place of sugar
Stevia is a natural element which is not just super sweet, but has no calories with a zero glycemic index. It is a great sweetener and is available in the woods of Brazil and Paraguay. You will be surprised to know that the leaves of this plant are about 300 times sweeter than sugar. Consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist in case of any query.