Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ulka NatuYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor Am 12 weeks pregnant. And due to morning sickness eating very less food will it affect my baby? And also stress and crying so much at this point of pregnancy will it harm my baby? After crying I had little pain in my abdomen. How to know my baby is fine or not? I had scan at 11 weeks and everything was fine in it.
I am 21 years old. Me n my bf had indulged in oral sex last night he ejaculated and rubbed his penis and after 10 mins he inserted the same hand in my vagina n even tried to insert his penis after 10 mins of ejaculation (n I completed my periods 2 days before) .plz let know m I going to get pregnant. If yes than what should I do.
For most people, the screen of a cell phone is the first thing they see in the morning and the last thing they see before going to bed. Nobody can deny the fact that living without a cell phone today is extremely difficult but must we be so glued to them? Staring into a phone or tablet screen, before going to sleep affects your sleep as well as impacts your health. Here's how:
- It is harder to fall asleep - We feel sleepy when the brain releases a hormone called melatonin. This release is determined by the body's circadian rhythm which is controlled by light exposure. The blue light of a cell phone screen interferes with this rhythm and tells the brain not to secrete melatonin. This makes it harder to fall asleep even after you have switched off your phone.
- It hampers the quality of your sleep - A direct effect of sleeping late is a reduced amount of sleep. On top, that, using a cell phone before going to bed also hampers the quality of your sleep. When an office email or a text message is the last thing you see before going to sleep, your brain cannot completely shut off. This makes you tense even in your sleep.
- It lowers your attention span - When you wake up from a restless night's sleep, your productivity suffers. Not getting enough sleep is known to hamper your decision-making skills, impairs both long term and short term memory and make you distracted. This leads to unnecessary stress and anxiety.
- It increases the risk of weight gain - The body is more likely to feel hungry when you don't have enough sleep. This is because sleep-deprived people have a lower metabolism. Thus using a cell phone before sleeping also increases your chances of snacking on something unhealthy to get through the day and in turn you put on weight.
- It weakens your immune system - The body's immune system produces antibodies that fight infections while we are asleep. Depriving the body of the sleep it needs weakens the immune system by not giving it enough time to build its forces. Not only does this increase the risk of falling ill it also slows down recovery from illnesses.
- It damages your skin - Sleeping late at night and not getting enough sleep can cause dark circles, puffy eyes and fine lines across the face. The blue light of a cell phone screen also tells the body to secrete cortisol which makes the skin less elastic and smooth.
Thus, even if you look at a phone screen for just five minutes every night before going to bed, the side effects last much longer and affect your mental and physical health as well as your looks.
Though im ovulating its kind off very late ovulation like d 25th or 26th day. I went to my doc yest and she said wel try ths mnth with tablets so has put me on ova shield D S and Progynova wil ths help me conceive in 1 cycle?
Hi, I am 23 year old girl. I had unprotected sex on 3rd march which was also the 5th day of my periods, but I have read somewhere that it’s still not safe. So I took an iPill the within 12 hours. On 4th, I again had unprotected sex and took an ipill i.e 5th march. Then again I took another ipill without sex then again I started bleeding on 12th march, just a few days after my periods ended. Is this because of the side effect of the pill? Will I be fine? Also let me know if there is any risk of getting pregnant now? Also I am afraid of ectopic pregnancy please help me.
Hi am 23 year female I am didn't getting pregnant after marriage one year completed me and my hubby worried about pregnancy we taking the complete blood test and scanning, urine test, and thyroid test my reports are normal and my age is 23 my hubby age is 34 and my last LMP's are 14/11/2015, 11/12/2015, 22/01/2016, why this is happening please answer me Dr. Wt to do?
My wife is pregnant, and suffering from body weakness and doctor has told deficiency of Hb in Blood Report. Please have some fair ADVICE. THANKS.
I feel my virgina is loose as I do not feel any pain during sex and I finish up really soon, kindly suggest me the medicine or cream to get my virgina resize as I was virgin Prescribe the best treatment.
As we celebrate the Doctors’ day today, I wish to take this opportunity to hand over the 3 mantras to happiness. We all lead a very stressful life. Many of us have medical issues like hypertension, diabetes, cholesterol issues and so on. What should we do or should we have done rather so that we wouldn’t suffer from these lifestyle diseases?
As the maxim goes, you are what you eat. I would like to stress here that, diet is the single most important factor in our life which determines our longevity and disease pattern. Hence, it is important to eat right. Our diet should have a mix of about 40% complex carbohydrates like oats, whole wheat, brown bread, ragi, semolina and so on. High quality proteins should contribute 30% of our diet. Eggs, chicken, fish, meat, dal and pulses are good examples. Fats especially MUFA and PUFA should make 20% of the diet. Classic examples are sunflower oil, olive oil, rice bran oil. Avoid saturated fats, trans fats, margarine, ghee and butter. Pastry, Khari biscuits, toasts, cookies are rich in unhealthy saturated fats; hence best avoided. We should consume at least 3 servings of fruit daily. This is important because fruits are rich in vitamins, fibre and anti-oxidants.
A rested mind in a rested body is the best state of happiness. We need to sleep at least 7 to 8 hours daily. The body recharges during the rest and makes it ready for the next day aggressions. With the smartphone entering our bedroom, the sleep pattern has been disturbed. We end up sleeping late while checking Whats App messages and so on. As a result the total sleep duration goes down and we get up in an irritable and sleep deprived state. Such a state is not conducive to healthy work the next day. Avoid checking smartphone apps and messages, reading newspapers just before sleeping and avoid tea/coffee/caffeine in any form post 7pm. This will make sure we sleep on time and get up on time.
This is the last and the most important mantra that can lead to ultimate bliss and happiness. We need to exercise at least 30 min daily for 5 days a week. This can be aerobic exercises like cycling, swimming, jogging, running and so on. Weight lifting for 45 min daily for about 5 days a week is ideal to build a well sculpted and muscular beach body that we all want. Exercising keeps our joints mobile, conditions our heart to strain, releases growth hormone and testosterone which keep you young. Endorphins released in the brain during the exercise make you feel good as though you are on the seventh sky.
I hope readers would take these mantras seriously and implement them religiously all through. This will go a long way in keeping our population happy and reach nirvana! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I have not missed period till now though I am confused whether it is implanting blood or period, I fear to be pregnant can I take the pregnancy test at home for making it sure before next month's period as I am confused about its implanting blood or period?
Sir we are newly married couples and this is the third month for us and the query is now my missed her periods and it's going to complete 35 days and still we didn't check the pregnancy test and also sometimes my wife got pain in her stomach and also body paining feeling tired is that any problem for her to make pregnancy and I'm so weird because of this please advise us immediately thank you.
Deep vein thrombosis, or DVT, is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body. Most deep vein clots occur in the lower leg or thigh. If the vein swells, the condition is called thrombophlebitis. A deep vein thrombosis can break loose and cause a serious problem in the lung, called a pulmonary embolism.
Sitting still for a long time can make you more likely to get a DVT. Some medicines and disorders that increase your risk for blood clots can also lead to DVTs. Common symptoms are
- Warmth and tenderness over the vein
- Pain or swelling in the part of the body affected
- Skin redness
Treatment includes medicines to ease pain and inflammation, break up clots and keep new clots from forming. Keeping the affected area raised and applying moist heat can also help. If you are taking a long car or plane trip, take a break, walk or stretch your legs and drink plenty of liquids.