Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ulka NatuYour feedback matters!
I got married in June 2014. After marriage due to some fear of sex my wife can not penetrate my penis in her vagina with her hand. Also some family problem we can not do the intercourse continuously. That time my wife mc was also not regular. That time my all sperm not went to vagina. But now my wife do the sex properly means fearless. Also her mc also regular my all sperm going to vagina . My semen report also normal . My wife penetrate my penis in her vagina this is normal. Also we are doing sex properly from the last three month. We require any treatment. Or we will get good news after some few month. Please reply.
My wife is having loose motions from last two days. She is 12 week pregnant. Suggest me the medicine or home remedies for her.
Hie doctor I am 22 years old. I had protected sex with my husband but due to contraceptive failure I took i-pill continuously for 3 days. Again in 4 th day (in morning) I had protected sex but this time we are not sure if the condom actually broke. Do I need to take ipill again. Please reply as I am left with only 24 hours. P. S. On 3rd day I took the med at around 3pm.
Hi. I had normal delivery 13 days ago and my vagina look awful. Can something be done to make it as before.
I haven't got my periods in over 2 and a half months. My last period was on August 17. I have taken two pregnancy tests. Both are negative. What could be the reason for the delay?
Hi doctor! I am little worried about my period dates. Last month my date was 29th but today is 29th and I still didn't get my periods. I have little pain in stomach and back. I need to know about normal mensuration cycle. Should I take any medicine or its normal?
Hi doctor, I am 39 years old and I am having problem with my wife who is 2 years younger than me. Whenever I tried to intercourse she never used to take interest and in response many times we got tensions in our life. Please suggest as I am having incomplete knowledge that there are some products in the market which can provoke the sex in the woman and are they safe to use.
I got married on june 6th. I have Pcod civior issue. It came to know after checked with doctor. Can I get the solution for that? Can pcod solve under any medicine immediately?
Hi, I am 25years old female. I got married before 1 and half years. We didn't do any restriction to get pregnancy. We are doing sex continuously but still now I am not pregnant. I got period on Nov26. For the last time we have unprotected sex from Dec 5 to Dec 12. My cycle vary from 24 to 30 days. But I am having slight Nausea, dizzy.
Pregnancy and childbirth are matters of great importance in a woman’s life. A woman needs to be taken care of and made the centre of attention during this phase. The set of rules that are prescribed in Ayurveda are very important for pregnant women. They give you detailed information about the Vichara (thought process), Vihara (lifestyle) and Ahara (diet) which are recommended to be followed at various stages during the pregnancy period. The general guidelines that are recommended to be followed during pregnancy are:
- Maintain a healthy, mild, easy to digest diet
- Keep your food timings regular
- Keep your mental health constant and keep yourself happy
- Avoid foods that are spicy or contain too much oil
- Do not engage in sexual intercourse, intense work out regimen during pregnancy
- Try to avoid negative feelings and general feelings of discontent
- Do not cover your abdomen with heavy blankets
- While wearing your clothes, do not tie tight knots over your abdomen
- Do not change sides during your sleep without getting up
- Avoid sleeping on your back and sleep on your sides
In Ayurveda, the guidelines to a healthy pregnancy are given in accordance to months.
- First month: A mixture of natural supplements such as khajoor, draksha, vijari and manooka are taken with milk. This mixture is consumed through most of the time. In the first twelve days of pregnancy, drink a mixture of ‘Salaparni’ herb with milk. This mixture should be made in a vessel of precious metal (silver or gold). Also, avoid getting massages during this time and delay that until your fifth month.
- Second month: The mixture of the natural supplements with milk is continued.
- Thrid month: Drink the above supplements with milk, honey and ghee.
- Fourth month: The same mixture is consumed with milk and honey,but the ghee should be replaced with butter.
- Fifth month: The supplements are continued and along with it, gentle oil massage is started. Take bath with lukewarm water every day and continue this regimen until delivery.
- Sixth month: The fifth month regime is continued
- Seveth month: An itchy and burning sensation on the breast and stomach may be felt during this time as the foetus grows in size. It is recommended to eat in small quantities, have sweet things with ghee or oil to make it easy to digest. Salt intake should be kept at a minimum. Avoid drinking water right after a meal.
- Eighth month: Rice is made into a paste and is consumed with milk and ghee.
- Ninth month: The eighth month diet should be followed along with oil massages. Massage oil on your belly and genital areas. Hygiene should be maintained to avoid infections. Lubricate your vagina with a cotton ball dipped in oil to provide a smooth passage when the baby is born. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.