Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Udhaya Vala WalkerYour feedback matters!
Is there a chance of pregnancy of only the top of penis is interested inside but not ejaculated. And if a guy has urinated before that can there be a chance of pregnancy because of pre cum?
Wife underwent KARYOTYPE and came to know about Balanced Translocation in Chromosomes. 46, XX,t (49)(p14p13) Interpretation: Abnormal result reveals Female karyotype with the presence of balanced translocation between the p arm of chromosome 4 and p arm of chromosome 9 at bands 4p14 and 9p13. advice: Clinical Correlation and Genetic Counselling. Had Miscarriages twice in past, planning for family extension. Kindly advice.
I had a unprotected sex with my fiancé. Her period was stated on 8th July. We had a sex 11th onwards. Now on 18th July when she wake up she is feeling very bad pain in stomach, vomiting and feels like indigestion. Is it symptoms of pregnancy?
I got my period 4 days early. Is that good? I'm 20 and I've had unprotected sex for 2-3 times in the last month, but he did not ejaculate inside me.
Hymenoplasty is also known as hymen surgery. It is a surgical procedure where the hymen within the vagina is restored. The Hymen is a membrane covering the vaginal opening, which can be torn when a woman engages in coitus for the first time or it could be damaged due to other factors such as heavy lifting, exercise, cycling, swimming among many other activities. Hymenoplasty involves putting back the hymen’s torn edges to make it look like the hymen is intact.
Why do women want hymen reconstruction?
A woman would want a hymen reconstruction surgery for a number of reasons. They are:
- Religious reasons: In certain cultures, a woman’s hymen is inspected to make sure she has not engaged in coitus in the past. Virginity is valued highly is such places and if the woman is not a virgin, she may have to face social or even legal ramifications.
- In case of rape or sexual assault victims: In some cases, a rape victim may undergo this surgery to empower herself and feel mentally peaceful.
- Hymen related injuries: Certain factors like heavy exercise or sexual intercourse can cause rupture of the hymen which may cause bleeding, infections or other complications. A woman may want to rectify this with the help of this surgery.
The entire surgical process lasts for about 45-60 minutes. The surgery is carried out in an outpatient setting under general anesthesia. The torn skin membranes are rejoined using dissolvable stitches so that scaring is minimal.
This procedure can be carried out in three ways
1. Joining the torn edges with stitches.
2. An artificial membrane is placed in the area whose function is to behave as an artificial hymen. This hymen however, does not have any blood supply, so a capsule that contains blood can be placed with it.
3. A flap is taken from the vaginal lining, which is used to create a functional hymen with proper blood supply.
4. You can return to your work in about 2-3 days after the surgery. However, the entire healing process takes around two months.
The procedure caries some risks that you should be aware of, they are -
1. Bleeding: Some bleeding is normal after the procedure, but any prolonged case of bleeding may indicate a complication.
2. Infection: Like all surgeries, you may have infections in the concerned area. The doctor may prescribe antibiotics to deal with these infections.
3. Narrowing of the vaginal opening: In some cases, the vaginal opening can become narrow after the procedure. This however, can be resolved without the need for any treatment as it may become wider on its own over time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello, Me and my husband are trying to conceive since 1.5 years and seeing a best gynaec of the city. Since 3 months we are on his prescribed tabs. In Feb he had suggested me to go for either laparoscopy or hsg to check. He was insisting on laparoscopy as my age is on higher side. However I chose hsg and everything is normal. Only the report says tat I have delayed spillage and for hsg he had prescribed me birth control for 21 days which I took and after tat on March 8 n 9th I only got spotting n tat too mild after tat no periods till today. In March we were supposed to go for iui but day before in hubby's report the motility came to be low than the last test. So he has suggested to do it in April. Dr. has suggested to go for 2 iuis if not then will go for lap Hubby medicine Lineator. Trental. stamina morning and night My medicine ovigyn cor3 ecosprin D3 Myo plus only night.
Hey. I am 8 months pregnant. Sometimes I have back pain n burn like feeling under lower abdomen. please suggest me some back pain relief exercises.
Hi. I'm house wife and I have problems of Breast. I need help. I have to do hard work daily but very uncomfortable feel gets pain in breast.
Hi doctors my daughter is two months old I got delivered thru vacuum so babies head on left side is elongated little but it s less now. And also flat on back. What to do. I'm really scared tht too girl. please help me out. What can I do to correct it please help me out on Feb 28 she will complete 2 months.
I have been on yasmin on and off for 1 year reason pcod now after stopping no period. I have tsh past 4 months I am taking 50 mcg thyronorm. My weight has gained upto 3 kgs. And no period this month pls help.
Menses tym pr phle 2 days me bahot jada pain in stomach. Pls provide any remedy without any side effects.
Can a married women take tablets to get her periods delay. Is it safe? If yes then how many tablets can she consume. She had her due date on 31 jan n yet due with her date. She want to delay her periods from today i. E. Tuesday till Sunday. please advise!
After two months of delivery I am facing problem of pains in my fingers. For treatment I have consulted nd doc provide me multivitamin syrup name lycofastbut it's not working. I feel too much pain when I wash clothes and in morning when I get up. What should I do? Kindly suggest.
For a mother, the first few months after delivery are crucial since the uterus after expanding due to delivery, shrinks back to its normal size. Moreover the tendons, ligaments and muscles connected to the uterus begin to regain the power and strength lost during labor. A lot of emphasis is put on postnatal care in Ayurveda.
Ayurveda suggested diet tips:
According to your digestive system, you must take Sesame oil i.e. Til oil and ghee i.e. clarified butter after mixing it with panchkola. Once this mixture has been digested, you must consume rice gruel and milk that is medicated with Vidharigandhadi gana or panchkola. Apart from these, you must consume jaggery water for about a week. After a week, you must eat foods that are easily digestible to help you regain your strength.
Do's and Don'ts:
1. Do massage yourself with Vatahara Oil
2. Do bathe with warm water
3. Do keep your perineum and breasts clean
4. Do urinate every 5 hours
5. Do breastfeed properly
6. Don't consume food irregularly
7. Don't have stale or cold food
8. Don't retain urine or feces
9. Don't indulge in sex or exercise
Ayurvedic medicines and herbs:
All the medicines and herbs mentioned below are never advised together. An ayurvedic specialist will usually give you a combination of a few medicines depending on your symptoms and condition.
1. Dashamoolarishtam: Dashamoolarishtam is extremely effective in boosting your immunity and keeping infections at bay. It is usually prescribed for the first few months as it also helps reduce inflammation and pain.
2. Jeerakarishtam: Jeerakarishtam is well known for inducing normal lactation, and is usually prescribed to mothers during the monsoon or winter seasons. This is because it keeps the body warm owing to its hot nature.
3. Shatavari Gulam: Improve lactation and achieve overall hormonal balance by consuming Shatavari Gulam.
4. Pulileham: Pulileham is administered to new mothers from the third week onwards for about a month and half.
5. Shatavari: Shatavari herb is mixed with boiling milk to improve the production of breast milk and avoid post partum depression. It is also useful for normal involution of the uterus.
6. Musta: Apart from improving breast milk production, musta herbs also relieves clogs in milk ducts and inflammation.