Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar C NegandhiYour feedback matters!
Since last 3-4 years I am suffering from sleep apnea and snoring what is rededy available in ayurved.
Abnormal sexual behavior list.
1. Heterosexuality - people who form sexual relationships primarily, or exclusively with members of the other gender. (outside of marriage it makes victims of both people. Other victims are: 50m babies have been aborted. +" stds rife among us teenage girls" (25%) because they are not taught" abstinence only. A sub set of this abuse are the crimes of polygamy, rape, statutory rape and incest. - ed.)
2. Homosexuality - people who form sexual relationships primarily, or exclusively with members of their own gender. (this is very high risk for std's - 80% of males have hiv/aids" aids is a gay disease" - ed.)
3. Bisexual - the capacity to feel erotic attraction toward or to engage in sexual interaction with both males and females.
4. Transsexual - a person whose gender identity is different from his or her anatomical gender.
5. Transvestite - a person who is sexually stimulated or gratified by wearing the clothes of the other gender.
6. Gay - people who form sexual relationships primarily, or exclusively with members of their own gender.
7. Lesbian - a homosexual female.
8. Masturbation - stimulation of the genitals when no one else is around.
9. Bisexuality - forming sexual relationships with other members of either gender, although not necessarily at the same time.
10. Prostitution - the practice of selling sexual stimulation or interaction.
11. Voyeurism - obtaining sexual arousal by observing people without their consent when they are undressed or engaged in sexual activity.
12. Exhibitionism - the act of exposing one's genitals to an unwilling observer to obtain sexual gratification.
13. Fetishism - obtaining sexual excitement primarily or exclusively from an inanimate object or a particular part of the body.
14. Sexual fetishism - obtaining sexual excitement primarily or exclusively from an inanimate object or a particular part of the body.
15. Zoophilia - engaging in sexual activity with animals.
16. Sexual sadism - the intentional infliction of pain or humiliation on another person in order to achieve sexual excitement.
17. Sexual masochism - the attainment of sexual gratification through the experiencing of pain and humiliation.
18. Necrophilia - sexual arousal and/or activity with a corpse.
19. Klismaphilia - erotic pleasure derived from enemas.
20. Lewdness - sexually unchaste; inciting to lust or debauchery.
21. Telephone scatalogia - lewdness.
22. Urophilia - sexual arousal associated with urine.
23. Apotemnophilia - sexual arousal associated with stump (s) of an amputee.
24. Coprophilia - sexual arousal associated with feces.
25. Coprophagia - sexual arousal derived from eating feces.
26. Pedophilia - sexual contact between an adult and a child. (also includes statutory rape; advocates of sexual orientation would legalize these crimes on minors!)
27. Toucheurism - characterized by a strong desire to touch the breast or genitals of an unknown woman without her consent. Often occurs in conjunction with other paraphilia.
28. Frotteurism - approaching an unknown woman from the rear and pressing or rubbing the penis against her buttocks.`
I Sweat a lot in my underarms. Even when not doing any kind physical exercise. It leaves yellow stains of my shirt. I am frustrated with it. Please suggest me something.
I do not have cold or fever. I could feel a pain in my right side of throat like something is hollow.
I am 24 years old and I have two knee pain since long day. I have used some medicine but no response. What should I do?
Hii. I had lot of (too much) sex with my gf. Now I am going to marry her. But I am not sure that I have that much sex power which I had before 5 years. So could you suggest me that how can I increase my sex power by naturally.
I am 38 Years old having weight 70 KG & height 5'5" There is lot of fat around tummy. Please give me solution for reducing the fat speedily.
What is Asthenozoospermia? My friend has done fertility test and in impression it's written Asthenozoospermia. He asked me to ask a doctor if its normal?
Don't let ailments and problems affect your relationship, rather discuss about your concerns and get treated. Premature ejaculation is often defined as the ejaculation, which is uncontrolled and takes place either prior to or just after a sexual penetration. This happens much before a person desires for an ejaculation. It can also take place with minimum stimulation and is quite unsatisfactory for both the partners. This often leads to anxiety and other problems and can affect any man at any point of his life. This is known to be the most common form of male sexual dysfunction (lear more about the healthy sexual life)
Causes of premature ejaculation: The particular cause of premature ejaculation is believed to happen due to the physical factors of weakness in muscles and nerves of the penis due to past history of masturbation (learn more about masturbation), thinning and ejaculation of semen soon and some psychological factors such as depression, guilt, and anxiety. In some cases, it might be related to a medical cause such as the side effect of medications, injury and hormonal imbalance or problems.
Symptoms of premature ejaculation: One of the main and most concerned symptoms is that there is uncontrolled ejaculation prior to or shortly after the intercourse. This often takes place with a minimum sexual pleasure of both partners and before a person desires, resulting in dissatisfaction in sex.
Diagnoses of premature ejaculation: The doctor usually discusses medical history along with sexual history. A thorough physical examination might be done. Some lab tests might be ordered by the doctor to rule out the cause of premature ejaculation, as it can have any cause.
Treatment of premature ejaculation: Many times, premature ejaculation can get better over a period of time and treatment might not be needed. Often distraction methods or relaxation techniques are helpful in delaying an ejaculation. Abstinence or lowering the use of tobacco, alcohol, and illegal drugs might help in controlling ejaculation in some men.
Doctor might recommend you and your partner some techniques, which help in delaying an ejaculation. Different positions can be tried or communicate with the partner to stop or slow down the stimulation. Also, one can start identifying the sensations which build up an ejaculation. If this does not work then behavioural therapy and counselling might help.
Sometimes antidepressants like anafranil (clomipramine) and priligy (dapoxetine) might be given to treat premature ejaculation. These drugs are used because one of the side effects of these is delayed ejaculation. Tramadol a medication for pain can also be used to delay ejaculation. Also, there are gels, creams, and sprays which can be used to reduce the sensations and in turn delay the ejaculation. These are lidocaine and lidocaine-prilocaine and are often applied on the penis before a sexual act. However, the flip side of these is that it might affect the sex partner as well by reducing their sensation as well.
However, if the premature ejaculation persists and hampers sexual satisfaction of partner, it should be consulted via sexologist for proper guidance and complete treatment.