Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tushar B Borhade
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar B BorhadeYour feedback matters!
Doctor there are 1-1.5 mm approx. Gaps between my upper teeth. How can I reduce it or close it. Will a tooth pin be helpful for me.
Acne scars only on my cheeks. I want to took treatment for removing them. What is the best treatment and how much it costs.
My age is 62 and weight is 110 kg with 5'-10" hight. I have fatness on my tummy only. My other limbs like arms, legs are normal. I feel stiffness in body from the last 30 years or more. In the beginning I took tab. Vovran (sr) one daily for about 10 years. Then I shifted to tab. Nelied for about 10 yearsone daily. Then some one suggested me nucoxia-90 which one tab. Worked for a week. I am taking it from last 10-12 years. From the last two years I have to take it twice a week. If I don't take this medicine my body became stiff and I became unable to move. Please advise.
My daughter is 15 1/2 months old. She is of just below 10 kg. She is almost feeding only cow milk1 1/2 ltrs. However force fully she also eats 1/2 chapati and some amount of rice, but no vegetables. She likes only milk when hungry. What to do to improve her weight.
I am 20 yrs old,i have got UTI 2-3 times but when it gets cured again some of symptoms start after few day and i got some movements in my testicles and feeling pain in lower abdomen and a sort of back pain,please suggest
Anyone who has ever suffered from chafing can offer an earful on how awful it feels. Chafing is common among athletes, fitness buffs and even those who have the unfortunate experience of walking around in soaked cotton shorts for an extended period of time - here's looking at you, evil blast of water from the log ride at the amusement park two years ago... Even those who practice the best penis care can experience this painful problem. Chafing can happen anywhere that two body parts touch, or anywhere that wet or sweaty clothing touches. Basically, if there is friction, there can (and probably will) be chafing. Penis chafing is one of the most bothersome of all chafing problems, because it means barely being able to move without annoyance at best - and at worse, serious pain.
Proper care prevents chafing on penis
The good news is that the right approach can cut down significantly on the amount of chafing the junk must endure. Here are some tips.
1) Avoid cotton. If the day will include serious workouts or other sweaty moments, cotton is not a friend. The same properties that make cotton so soft will also wick up moisture, holding it close. The result is inevitable chafing wherever that cotton rubs against the skin. Look instead for underwear and shorts made of a sweat-wicking fabric.
2) Get a quick shower. Any moisture held against the skin can lead to a chafing problem. Even those sweat-wicking fabrics aren't going to leave skin entirely dry. Jump in the shower immediately after a workout, or at least change into something fresh and dry when the sweating is over.
3) Use baby powder. The cornstarch in baby powder is fantastic at absorbing moisture and making all hot, sweaty regions a little more comfortable. Penis chafing can be avoided by a quick sprinkle of baby powder in the morning and again after a workout, so keep a bottle at home and in the gym bag.
4) Try lubricants. If the idea of sprinkling baby powder all over the crotch doesn't sound like a good time, look to lubricants instead. Many runners swear by petroleum jelly as their friction-free application of choice. Simply smear a small bit on the areas of skin that might rub against each other, such as the penis and inner thighs.
5) Use compression shorts. These shorts work wonders by restricting movement with a tight fit. This helps prevent the rubbing and friction that leads to chafing on penis and everywhere else. These shorts fit well enough to be worn in place of underwear and they look just fine underneath athletic clothing.
6) Practice excellent penis care. A powerful penis health crème can ensure that the skin of the penis is as healthy as possible - a very good thing for any man, but an absolute must for those who are very athletic or tend to have problems with chafing. In addition to applying the crème on a regular basis, take care to shower regularly, dry the area thoroughly and allow for extra ventilation when possible. That's a great excuse to go commando at home!
Proper care for penis chafing
- Sometimes, despite the best possible efforts, chafing on penis and other areas does occur.
- When this happens, it is vitally important to take immediate steps to ensure the area heals quickly and stays as healthy as possible. In addition to careful cleaning, it's important to 'air things out.' If it's possible to be naked at home, get down to it.
- In addition, use of a good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven safe and mild for skin) will aid the healing process. The chosen crème should contain Vitamin E for hydration, Vitamin A for fighting bacteria, and Vitamin D for overall health. The crème should also contain a powerful emollient, such as Shea butter, that will thoroughly hydrate the skin and help ensure proper healing.
Marriages in our country usually last a lifetimeand and require effort from both parties involved to make them work. Often, marriages end because of boredom, as the partners begin to believe that the spark is gone. But there are many ways couples can perk up their marriage.
While it is true that many people are short on precious time in today’s day and age, what is also true is that a marriage is well worth some prioritisation.
Leaving dirty dishes in the sink for a little while longer does make good sense, if it means that the time is well-used to bond with one’s significant other. Leisure time spent between couples is crucial for the success of a marriage. Many couples do not make it a habit of listening to each other and this really does work to their detriment. Paying close attention to what the other one says and providing a response may not need a lot of effort but the dividends are rich in the form of the partner feeling good.
Intimacy is a valued feeling of being wanted and it has a big part to play in the success of a marriage. Over the long term, many couples do not make the required effort and the overall quality of their bond is reduced, as a result. While reinitiating contact may be as simple as holding the other’s hand, many people do not do this as they feel their partner should be the one to do so. Intimacy does not only equate to sexual intimacy, but can even simply be looking into one’s partners eyes with love.
Laughter is said to be the best medicine, and this happens to be true in the case of a marriage, as well. It has been found that couples who laugh about their past experiences are happier and get along a lot more amicably than those who do not. Recalling together where the couple first met and started seeing each other also has a positive impact as it makes both partners feel valued and thankful about what they have.
Below, are tips that don’t require much—if any—money, time or even hard work!
Engage in a new activity with your partner. Doing novel activities with your partner enables you to re-experience the original emotional state at the beginning of your marriage. In other words, trying something new sparks excitement, producing passion. You can do anything from deep-sea fishing to salsa dancing to hiking a mountain to eating at a different restaurant.
Add the element of mystery or surprise. Both mystery and surprise also mimic the emotional state of a new romance. But it doesn’t mean whisking your wife away to the Mediterranean or surprising your husband with expensive dinners. Here, little gestures also go a long way. Examples include, surprising your wife at work and whisking her away for lunch, or sending a greeting card in the mail.
Do something that kicks up your adrenaline and arousal. Young marriages start out with an adrenaline rush. Your heart races, you get giddy, you’re alert, awake and excited. Arousal-generating activities can include exercising, going on a vigorous hike, and even watching a scary movie. So it’s almost like fooling your brain that the arousal produced to this scary movie (or any other arousing activity) is really due to your marriage, and this helps to perk up the passion.
Take a mini-vacation — just the two of you. Get out of the house for at least one night and two days, somewhere that interests both of you and creates new memories together. You don’t have to go far from home or spend a lot of money. The key is to spend quality time together away from home. Studies show that for women, in particular, getting away is important. They feel more passionate when they’re away from the pressures of their lives. At home, women have a tough time compartmentalizing things. They’re thinking about the laundry, lunch, paying the bills, cleaning the house, and checking things off their mental to-do list.
Touch more often. Touch produces arousal, comfort and support both physiologically and psychologically, and it doesn’t have to be much of a touch. Holding hands on a walk, making sure you give a hug or kiss or embrace daily reminds you that you’re physiologically bonded. When reigniting your relationship, the key is to shake things up consistently. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.