Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tufail Ahmed ShaikhYour feedback matters!
I am suffering for ringworm infections at my buttocks. I am using nizral antifungal cream for that. At time of using it is slowly decreases. If I did masturbation it will slowly rise at the same place. I dont know why it is increases after did masturbation. I dont know what is the link between masturbation and ringworm. I hope to you understand my problem. Kindly please help me doctor.
I have dandruff. I used many shampoos but still not working. I wash my hair with cold water even in winters still I haven't find any solution. Please help.
MY wife is suffer alarge with wikeness. How will recover and every time white lucrine come after menstation?
Hello doctor I am very much in bad because my height should not increasing and my body weight is too low. Please give me some tips for my problems please please--------------------------------------------------------please.
I am having ringworms in genital and buttock region which are itching and red appearance having burn like .for more than 1 month. Taken clotrimazole, terbinafine.
I am 43 years old. Having Hypothyroid since last 12 years. My metabolism is very low. Always feel tired. I feel swelling on my body (water retention). Taking thyronorm 100 mcg.
I am amir 20 year old male. I have problem with my weight, my weight is 47 and other of my age are healthy. Please suggest me medicine which may increase my diet.
People who regularly work out can go on about its benefits and also show off a toned physique. However, a bad or improper movement can be more harmful than no exercise at all. Read on to know some common exercise moves that are best avoided for their potential harmful effects.
- Dumbbell punches: By holding dumbbells and punching them forward into the air, you are just spending your energy with absolutely no return from it. It is good as a conditioning one if done for a long time, but does not help the shoulders or the arms. Bicep curls and triceps extensions yield much better results than these punches.
- Shoulder Shrugs: The only muscle that gets worked here is the trapezius, which is at the top of the shoulders and the neck. The arms and the back do not get any benefit and shoulder shrugs can actually cause postural problems and increase shoulder tension. Best avoided if you are not a professional bodybuilder.
- Thigh machines: One of the most ineffective machines in the gym, the poor posture and no workout for the abs is one of the reasons the outer and inner thigh workouts should be avoided. Better results can be achieved with squats and lunges, which also help more muscles and help in losing weight.
- Plank rows: While plank rows or board lines work very well for core strengthening, it is not as effective for back and arm strengthening. Better results are achieved with the usual lines for these areas.
- Lat pull-downs behind the neck: This can be very harmful for people who have even minor shoulder joint problems. The idea is to build arm, torso, and back muscles by pulling a weighted bar down the front and back of the chest area. This can cause misalignment, shoulder impingement, or a tear in the rotator cuff, and in severe cases, even cervical vertebral fracture.
- Military Presses Behind the Head: Similar to a lat pull-down, here also, a barbell is lifted up and down behind the head and can cause the same problems as the earlier one, including fracture of the cervical spine.
- Squatting on a bosu ball: These colorful equipment are very alluring but can be really dangerous and can cause ankles and knees to be injured, causing meniscal tears or disruptions.
- Crunches: When improperly done, crunches produce the same position as one achieves while working on the computer - head forward and rounded shoulder. Crunches are meant to be done by pulling up on the head and not using the abs, as most people incorrectly do.
Make sure you get a trainer's advice on the right ways to work out so as to get the maximum benefits and avoid injuries.