Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Trupti S Vidwans
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Trupti S VidwansYour feedback matters!
Greetings! Im 29 years old, have a uterine fibroid approx 4x5x7 cm in size, and planning for a baby, will it pose a threat for the baby? Or do I get it removed, if so, what are the methods to remove the fibroid/?
Hello doctor mera naam ali hai mere heart beat khud hi bahut ho jaate hai or pura jism halka halka kaapta hai matlab vibrate hone lagta hai mujhe ye problem abhi 1 month se ho rahe hai please aap mujhe is problem ka elaaj batao.
Hello doctor. I have dark circles below my eyes. How can I get rid of it? Can you plzz suggest some home remedies.
The inability to conceive after indulging in unprotected sex is known as infertility. It can also be referred to the biological incapability of a male to cause the conception or a woman being unable to carry the pregnancy for full-term. Research has shown that female problems contribute to over half of all the infertility cases while a majority of the other causes include sperm disorders.
Treatment of infertility depends on:
- Cause of Infertility
- Duration of Infertility
- Age of both partners
- Personal preferences
Causes of infertility in women include:
1. Ovulation disorders: This is regarded as the most common cause of infertility in women. The disorders can be caused due to the following
- Premature ovarian failure
- PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Poor egg quality
- Overactive or Underactive thyroid gland
- Chronic conditions like cancer or AIDS.
2. Problems in fallopian tubes or uterus: Abnormalities in the uterus or fallopian tubes render the woman incapable of conceiving naturally. This might be due to:
3. Medications: There is a possibility that treatment will cure infertility. Examples include NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy. Treatment of infertility might involve a significant amount of psychological, physical, temporal and financial commitments. In men, treatment is done to treat lack of healthy sperm or general sexual problems. The treatments include:
- Change in lifestyle
- Sperm retrieval
Even though it is possible to restore fertility in women using only one or two therapies, a number of treatments might be required before conception is possible. Some of these treatments include:
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Stimulation of ovulation with fertility drugs
- Surgery to restore fertility
In situations where pregnancy does not happen spontaneously, Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) can be used by couples to achieve pregnancy. It is a form of fertility treatment which involves the handling of sperm and egg. The entire ART team consists of psychologists, physicians, embryologists, nurses and lab technicians.
One common ART technique is In vitro fertilization (IVF). It is a process where an egg and sperms are manually combined in a laboratory dish, followed by transfer of embryo to the uterus. Some aspects involved in an IVF cycle are:
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Assisted hatching
- Donor eggs or sperm
- Gestational carrier
Some complications that may occur during the treatment of infertility are: