Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Trupti S VidwansYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old and have consistent stomach ache despite of eating healthy food. What should I do?
My hair going premature greying this problem since 3-4 year first 2-3 hair were white but now turned many more and my head seems like white.
My age is 23. Losing my hair fastly. Can I know good home tips to recover from my hair loss? And is hair transplantation is a solution and is hair transplantation more expensive, if so what is approximate amount?
I get blackheads on my nose area. I tried all the methods like scrub, clean up but it comes back very quickly. Please let me know a permanent solution or at least a long time solution.
Hello doctor my name is farid , I am 21 years old and I have curly hair which is natural .I want to straight my hair will you please suggest me a good cream . Thanks.
I have very small hight am 20 year old but my hight is only 4.8 inches so please help me Dr. S what can I do for my self for gaining my hight at least 5.5. Am do all the exercise but there's no changes so please Dr. It's kindly request tell me something for this. Thank you.
I have non alcoholic grade 1 fatty liver and doctor prescribed me to change my life style And one doctor prescribed me tab livapt And another doctor prescribed me tab liv. 52 Please suggest me which one is better And please give the difference between them.
I am sixty years old female. My height is 5'05" and my weight is 75 kg. I go for walk in the morning as well as in the evening. I rarely have sound sleep at night.
Hi, My Mother is suffering from knee problem last 1 year, I was thinking to buy foot massager for her will it reduce pain or not, please help.
I have black and red pimple spot on both side of my face. Pimples occurs 1 or 2 in a week bt it was painful. My face type is oily and sensitive with fair colour. These red spot look likes it is under my upper skin surface. If a single and small pimple occur on my face, its spot was available on my face very long tym. Recommend me any cream to remove these spots.
I am 27 years old affected from acne from last 4 to five months. And due to touching it then turns into black spots which seems ugly. It also spoiling my impression in front of other. Suggest me cheap best remedy which can cure it as soon as possible. I need to cure both acne, pimples and dark sports.
Acne could be a real headache for normal skin. It not only ruins your face, but is also tough to get rid of. The condition is characterized usually by red pimples or blackheads and occurs due to infected or inflamed sebaceous glands. If you are skeptical about using chemical products, here is list of acne related treatments with alternative medicines:
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar has multiple qualities. It can dry up the excess oil present in the face thereby ensuring that the bacteria cannot feed upon it. Its alkaline property helps the skin's pH to come down to an accepted level. Last, but not the least, apple cider vinegar directly attacks the acne causing bacteria and eradicates them from within. This pack is easy to prepare and can be applied multiple times a day.
- Honey and cinnamon combo: Cinnamon possesses antimicrobial properties and attacks acne right from the word go. Honey, on the other hand, is a natural cleanser which helps to drive out the acne from your face. The pack is prepared by mixing 2 spoons of honey and 1 spoon of cinnamon. Before applying it on the face, it has to be ensured that the face is rinsed well with water. Owing to the pack's sticky nature, it should not be left on the face for more than 15 minutes.
- Milk and honey paste: There is a wide misconception about milk causing acne. Unless injected inside the skin, milk actually improves the skin tone and limits acne outbreak. It also helps in reducing skin irritation and redness. Honey has antibacterial properties and fights acne. The pack is prepared by adding 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of milk and applied on the face for no more than 10 - 15 minutes. The mask can be washed off with warm water and by lightly rubbing the skin in circular motion.
- White portion of the egg: The white portion of the egg has unaccountable benefits. Being rich in protein, it helps to fight acne and reduces blemishes of the skin. The vitamin present in the white portion combat acne and soak up excess oil present in the skin. This pack should be applied for 15 minutes followed by a thorough face wash with lukewarm water.
- Mashed papaya: Papaya ingredients are found in almost all beauty products these days. Raw papaya is a great remedy for acne problems though. Papaya also helps to remove excess fat from the skin and eradicates dead skin. It contains an enzyme called Papain, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. It also restricts pus formation in the skin. Papaya can be mashed evenly and applied on the face for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with plain water. This pack can be tried three or four times a week to see visible changes in the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.