Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Tina JawaleYour feedback matters!
My teeth got full of yellow color plzz suggest me to which toothpaste did I use daily to maintain my teeth!
I have problem in my teeth I face problem during chewing the food and I don't have taste of my food what I do for this.
No matter how hard I try brushing my teeth it still remains yellow. Is this a disorder? What should I do?
I am 50 years old female having bone loss in my gum (measuring 4 to 5 according to periodontist) what is the best treatment for this problem. Do I need flap surgery for this? is there any alternate treatment for this.
I have dark and big whole between my teeth it is very panic for me please suggest me doc what I will do this problem?
Hi. I'm 16 years old. I have shooting pain in my teeth. I think it is happening because of drinking or eating something too hot or too cold. Ao please help me.
I have gum problems and more cavities,some time bleeding and pain from teeth during brushing. Please give some solution
My father is 69 years old and is a chain smoker for almost 50 years now and for the last few days there is white ulcers type of swelling in his mouth on the left side now I am not able to understand what to do please guide me accordingly.
I have recurrent ulcers in my mouth. The dentist prescribed topical analgesic and chlorhexidine gel. But they keep recurring. Is there any complete treatment?
Dear Sir, now I have to replace my front 3 theeths so which are the best crowns present I have metal crown fixed.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.