Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in THANE - EAST and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tekchandani K.G
Submit a review for Dr. Tekchandani K.GYour feedback matters!
I just married before 20 days and I have some problem during sex. I could not make my penis up during sexual mood in bed however it is become big and straight during mrng time. I need Medicine for sex in horse power.
I have phimosis & also low sperm count. Value 14 mn/ml & motility 20%.Please explain the situation in detail and what I can do?
Can premature ejaculation be cured permanently and how? What is the best treatment for Premature ejaculation?
Hello doctor I am always doing masturbation since once or twice a week so does it affect our body or not kindly suggest me.
Doctor I have masturbation every single day and im not controlled myself. Please give me suggestion from out of this.
My foreskin not covers my penis tip from birth. My penis tip is very dry because of that. Is there any problem because of that. Sugest me some lubrication for sex.
It is common misbelief that sexual pleasure is proportional to the size of the penis. A smaller-than-desirable size of the penis is a major cause for concern - taking away one's confidence and esteem. Men facing this issue look for options to get it fixed from anywhere and everywhere. While there are a lot of options that promise to increase the size, not many live up to it.
Homeopathy offers many options for this problem. Not just providing immediate relief, homeopathy as in all cases, tries to address the root cause and treat the individual holistically. Premature ejaculation, reduced sperm count, etc., are serious issues.
Listed below are some common ingredients used in medicines that can improve the penis size. There are many formulations that use the below mentioned ingredients. All of these are herbs and aphrodisiacs that have been used from ancient times across continents. They have been proven to have good results and improved sexual satisfaction.
- Epimedium - Also known locally as the 'horny goat weed', this is believed to improve circulation to the penis, thereby enhancing erection and sexual sensation. It also affects the release of testosterone which is required for improved sexual urge and vigor.
- Saw Palmetto - This improves blood flow and promotes hormonal balance in addition to treating urinary infections. The end result is improved sexual performance.
- Ginkgo Biloba - This also is believed to improve blood circulation and oxygenation, leading to long-lasting erection.
- Cuscuta seed and bark extract - The seed of Cuscuta is believed to delay premature death of sperm and prevent premature ejaculation. The bark, on the other hand, is believed to relieve stress and improve the functioning of the nervous system. These two are used in combination in medicines to enlarge penis and help better performance.
- Hawthorn berry - In some formulations, the Hawthorn berry is also added which is believed to improve the blood flow to the heart and brain. Improved circulation to these vital organs help improve sexual performance.
- Damiana or Turnera diffusa: Popular in the Mexican and Latin American regions, there could be anxiety/depression, libido loss, and sexual insufficiency where Damiana can be of great help.
- Aswagandha - Also known as poison gooseberry or Indian ginseng, this can be used in cases where the sperm density is low, or there is problem of reduced thinking ability, premature ejaculation, and weak penis.
All said and done, one suggestion: Though this is a very sensitive issue, please have a thorough discussion before starting off on some medication on your own. Each body is unique and will respond differently to different formulations. With homeopathy, the aim is to treat the individual holistically instead of just removing the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Vaginal dryness can be caused due to a range of factors, including hormonal alterations, medicine side effects, psychological factors like stress and anxiety and much more. Female lubrication begins as your hormones signal your brain that you are being aroused sexually.
There is swelling in the inner and outer vaginal lips and your vulvovaginal glands start secreting fluids to help the process of penetration. But some women find it really difficult to feel wet and ready for the intercourse and experience painful intercourse before they finally lose interest in the whole act of lovemaking. Before you give up hope, ask yourself these few important questions and make the necessary changes to help yourself lubricate enough while enjoying intimate acts.
Are you too stressed out?
This is one of the most important reasons behind the lack of sexual drive in both men and women. It also occurs when you are ageing and approaching menopause. Lack of proper lubrication also takes place as your hormones rise and then fall, and you can consider meditating or performing a few yoga exercises in the morning to help your sex health.
Are you on a medication?
Are you hurrying too much?
It can so happen that your regular sexual activity is demanding for a longer course of foreplay, such as kissing, touching and cuddling, so that you get the time to become fully aroused. There are some erogenous spots in your body that crave for attention, and you can try a new position or a new sex toy or probably go with playful stroking and kissing all over the body to get stimulated.
Is everything about your diet alright?
Your diet mirrors how your body is going to respond to various situations. It is good to include loads of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables in your diet and curb down those sweet meats, cream coffees, fries and junk foods and drink more water. You can also consider incorporating zinc and vitamin supplements as they help in lubrication.
Thankfully, these ways of handling lubrication issues are much easier than estrogen inserts. If you are experiencing symptoms like hot flashes owing to vaginal dryness, you can go for an oral medication as prescribed by a health expert. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.