Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tejpal ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 20 years old I am getting regularly headache if I walk in heat my headache will become more please help to avoid this pain.
I'm suffering from bipolar disorder and taking medicines such as lithium carbonate, propranolol hydrochloride, aquazide, trend Xr, aripiprazole tablets are these suitable for this disease.
I am very shameful to my self, as whenever I try to talk girls, my eyes come down to their private parts. I never ever tried to ses it but my eyes goes down automatically. Only upto skinny part below neck. These results into my phobia to keep myself away from girl suggest me some valuable idea to get away from this phobia is it normal to everyone one?
I always have a little cold every time and some times it become severe and sometime I have little pain in throat and sometimes start coughing and a doctor has told me that my nose is somewhat bended what medicine I should take.
I was rushed into hospital last week in terrible pain in my right kidney. I had a CT scan which showed an inflamed kidney and fluid in my stomach. I was sent home with antibiotics and painkillers, I am still in pain and feel sick and tired all the time. The doctor did not explain why my kidney is. What I am doing now please help me.
I am 25 now and my penis size is 4.7 when I ejaculated the sperm comes and it is just 4 or 5 drops only. I stopped masturbation for 3 weeks and then tried but this time also just 6 or 7 drops of sperm coming out from my penis. Is this is any problem? And the sperm is very thick.
I am suffering from dry cough which irritates me for some days and after one or two weeks it comes again . What should I do to cure it completely?
Sir I want to know symptom of brain tumour. As I have pain in center of head. And upper part of the back of the neck.
I have so much pain in my stomach. No matter what I eat pain started. I there any cure for my gastology problem?
I suffer from the problem of azoospermia and low testosterone probably due to a birth defect (I am born with a single testis). Please tell me what could be done?
Hi, I keep waking up at night, don't get proper sleep. My partner comes I snore loudly when I do sleep. I wake up tired and restless.
My mom is allergic to dust, she often gets I'll when she is prone to dust while cleaning and also has asthma at starting stage, she gets suffocated when there is cloudy weather with aches in her back, also she looses her energy often in whether change. Pl guide.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Benefits of thyme
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 of the many distinct benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: when thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: if thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively to lower the heart rate.
3. Stops a cough: thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for a cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin a, c, manganese, copper, iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Controls pests: thyme is added is a primary ingredient to many pesticides for controlling pests, viruses and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and they will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: the diuretic properties of thyme oil help in removal of toxins that consequently betters the circulation and cures rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart of its stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Eliminates gases: thyme is an effective carminative agent and pushes gases downward towards their elimination.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.