Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Tejaswini M.HatkarYour feedback matters!
I am 68 years of age. I am having 5 orginal tooth in the upper row and 6 tooth in the lower row and managing with false tooth. If I get transplantation of all the tooth can I eat the way I used to eat when I had all the original tooth,
I have gum swelling. Not resolved in 3 weeks now what to do. Not effected all tooth but right side 3 teeth top front behind teeth leftside 2 teeth out side.
I'm 27 years old having two nodes both sides under the jaw. Sometimes they swell and having pain in eating. Please suggest diagnosis.
My mom getting bad smell in mouth since 1year. Why? please give me any suggestion she used many gentle toothpastes not cure this please hlep me doctor thank you.
I am injured with pairia in my teeth on front. I try all kind of things but no good result shown on us! Wat can I do?
I want to use a betadine mouthwash as suggested by the doctor's from this app only due to bad smell in my mouth or blood may be seen sometimes while brushing the teeth I don't want to go for scaling or polishing at this time. But I somewhere read that it is harmful for using it regularly or it cannot be used after 15 20 days as the doctor's suggested. So is it okay to use it or not?
Having nerves pull in right side of my face and unable to open my mouth widely and chew anything harder and having headache and ear pain.
Do re-occurring ulcers in mouth is symptoms for any major disease That one heals at one place in 5-10 days and then reoccurs at another please also sometimes have loose and black stools I have this recurrent ulcers since 3 months Kindly suggest?
My molar teeth has a hole in the middle due to decay since my childhood and it was filled almost 12 years ago. Now again the filling has gone and I started getting pain. I am planning to fill it again at my hometown as the cost is low. What to do to decrease pain till that time?
I have red mouth ulcer and having I am having trouble in swallowing. I sometimes have a fever. This has been since 3 days. So please suggest me the best answer what I'm suffered from and solution to that.
Chewing gum may be made popular as a style statement in the recent past, but in reality, it is as ancient as the Aztecs and the Mayans, who had the habit of chewing gum or bark. Over the years, numerous studies have been conducted to deep-dive into its benefits, and it has been found to be very beneficial.
With the recent fad of foods going sugar-free, chewing gums also left the sugar in them out.
For routine regular oral care, it is advisable to brush and rinse after each meal. However, in cases when one is not at home, this becomes a practical challenge. A good option is to chew a sugar-free gum after each meal, so that decay and gum disease are reduced to a large extent. This can be supplemented with a brushing or flossing as soon as it becomes available.
In addition to avoiding sugar load, there are other benefits of chewing sugar-free gum as listed below:
- Kills microorganisms: It is believed that chewing sugar-free gum for about 10 minutes can kill up to 100 million bacteria in the mouth.
- Stimulates production of saliva: The jaw movement that happens with chewing gum increases saliva production and flow. This helps in diluting the acids in the mouth, flushing out plaque, and removing food particles that are lodged in various areas.
- Prevents decay: With improved salivary flow, the chances of dental decay are delayed. Studies comparing pH of the mouth before and after chewing gum have confirmed that sugar-free gums reduce the acidic level of the mouth, which is conducive for tooth decay. There is no actual sugar in the gum, thereby one of the factors required for decay is eliminated.
- Xylitol: One of the main ingredients in sugar-free gums, it is shown to reduce the amount of bacteria that lead to decay in the mouth. This is an ingredient from fruits and vegetables and so good for the overall health.
- Improves digestion: As is well known, the first step of digestion begins in the mouth. With improved salivary flow and increased chewing, food is digested to a greater extent leading to reduced incidence of acid reflux.
- Boosts logic and memory: Chewing gum stimulates blood flow to the brain and stimulates the neural pathway. This has multiple benefits including improved memory, improved alertness and logical skills, reduced anxiety, and improved learning and memory.
- Saves money: With all these benefits, especially reduced incidence of gum disease and tooth decay, it is estimated that a lot of money spent on dental treatments is saved.
So, the next time you see the sugar-free gum at the billing counter, there is no need to think too much about it, go for it!!
Hi, I have mouth ulcer since past two months. I mean a blister over my right side of tongue. Please suggest me some sort of medication.
I am 45 years old and I have a history of chewing tobacco guthka of 25 years. I leave this from last 11 months 100 %. I am suffering from submucous fibrosis and my mouth opening is about 1 inch. What should I do?
•In toothache rub black pepper (kali mirch) powder for 5-10 min twice a day.
•Gargle with decoction of black pepper (kali mirch) twice a day.
•Prepare a swab of nutmeg (jaiphal) oil / clove (launag) oil and keep it on the affected tooth for some time.
•Long pepper(piplamul, lindi pepper, piplamool) powder mixed with honey (shahad) should be kept in mouth.