Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Tejashree Vidur JadhavYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old I am suffering from back pain and pain at knee. In the x-ray report it shows growth in bone.
I have back pain from last 5 days. What should I do? And I have pimples on my face please suggest me to what should I do?
Hi I am 26 years Old and pregnant for 12 weeks. I have ortho problem in my right knee. Is it good to consult and take medication for ortho while i am pregnant. Thanks in advance for your answer.
Oh my aching Heel!! The combination of foot and ankle consists of 26 bones, 33 joints and an excess of 100 tendons. The longest bone present in the foot is the heel. Over usage or injury to the heel would lead you to experience pain in the heels. The severity of the heal pain can range from mild to excruciating.
The cause behind heel pain is typically associated with excess usage of the heel bone (learn more about to maintain bone and joint health). Straining of your heel occurs if you excessively pound your feet on surfaces that are hard, or you are overweight or even if you wear shoes that do not fit your feet properly. These strains cause irritation in the muscles, bones or tendons that are present in the heels. Some of the other common causes include:
- Heel Spurs: Development of heel spurs occurs due to the continuous stretching of the lining, which covers the heel. Upon continuous stretching, pieces of the lining tend to break off. Development of heel spurs is common in athletes who frequently jog or run. People who are obese also tend to experience pain due to heel spurs.
- Plantar Fasciitis: Development of Plantar Fasciitis occurs due to the inflammation of the tendinous tissue that connects the heel to the ball of the foot. Development of Plantar Fasciitis is common in athletes who frequently jog or run as well as people who wear shoes that don't fit the feet properly. It may occasionally be associated with Vitamin B12 deficiency and raised uric acid in blood
- Achilles Tendinitis: This is the inflammation of the Achilles tendon. Achilles Tendinitis occurs commonly in people who have active lifestyles, such as people who are joggers, runners or even dancers.
Physical therapy, medication or alternative treatments can be used to treat this form of pain. Medications for heel pain can only be in the form of anti-inflammatory drugs. Although these oral medications cannot significantly relieve heel pain, some injections containing substances such as corticosteroids, as well as Arthrocentesis (removal of fluid present in joints using hollow needles) might be able to provide relief. Recently PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injection have been found very useful in treating recalcitrant Plantar fasciitis and heel pains.
Common practices that can be used to relieve discomfort include:
- Application of ice to the heel for a duration of 15 minutes daily.
- Utilize over-the-counter pain medications .
- Have adequate amounts of rest .
- Wear shoes that fit properly .
- Walking on tip toes to stretch the plantar fascia helps to relieve heel pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Sir/madam Am 42, 90 kg's doing walking as exercise for many years without any prob. Now trying jogging, how to find a knee pain is normal or injury? I did a taking yesterday and find pain in both knees and ankle's.
I am a 44 year old guy, since the last few days I am not able to lift even a 3kgs bag (shopping) get pain on my arms & back. I am about 65 kgs and around 5'11" Started getting stomach troubles (indigestion) of late. Please advise me for a good cure. Eating habits are normal (non veg).
Hello, I am suffering from severe pain in my leg. It just seems like that something has cuaght in my leg, in hindi called it" taansh" lagana. It happens somtimes like after a month or two months. And that time am not even able to sleep or sit in proper way. It attacks in my muscles. Please provide me better option to get rid of it.
I am mother of 3 year old baby. After pregnancy I feel pain in knee joint. Some time when I use staircase some voice come from my joint, which I can here. I feel my knee joints become weak. Please help.
Sir. We are going for my mom's knee replacement operation tomorrow. Bt my mom has pain in her teeth while eating may be her teeth is perished. Is it ll be safe for our operation process.
I am 20 years old male. I affected by backbone pain for last one month. So I using relief cream to avoid pain. But it not give a relief. So what I do?
I am having pain in my knee and back. Last year I had stone in my kidney. Is it has something to do with that? what should I do?
I am a youngster. I have severe headache from past few months. So what do I do rather than consulting a doctor. After the dosage given by doctor is over it is getting back to normal.
Gone are the days when mostly elderly people complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.