Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
M 21 years old boy and I have problem in my left shoulder i.e. Its ligament is very weak so it displace from its position partially for 10 min when ever I do hard work. Wht should I do is there any medicine.
I am a Heart Patient with high B. P. And B. S. Of 65 years of age. In March last year the required angioplasty was undergone and I am to take medicines of approx Rs. 4, 500/- each month including Human Mixtard (30: 70) Insulin. Almost in every midnight I feel muscle pain in my leg and feet for which I cannot have a sound sleep at night.
I am 23 years old and I have an back pain from last 2 months I have tried many doctors and ointment but I can not make an relief.
Hi! I'm a 59 old (man. I've already hypertension; but now about 3 years I've gotten diabetes. The rate Is between 1.35 to 1.7; I'm taking drugs correctly; but every day when I wake up I feel some pains in my fingers, specialy my thumbs. What do I do? THANKS.
My back side of the head pains a lot when I'm stressed but goes back to normal after sleeping. Am I going to die? Please help me. I have a family to support:
I am 18 years old I have backpain problem from last few years please give advice to me what should I do or what medicine I need to take? Please help me.
Sir I am 42 years and from last one month I am observing that in left foot some burning sensation is there and left toe some one touches the agarbatti into it why this is happening I am surprised?
Sir, I am suffering from osteoarthritis in my right knee, some what swelling is there. I am taking" rejoint" - tab (glucosamine sulphate 500mg, chondroitin sulphate 400mg). How it works? is it a pain killer?
I am 49 year old female and i have keen joint pain and backache pain for last 8 years and i used approx all pain relief medicines and oil and ointments. taken medicine some relief 1 or 2 days only otherwise my life is very difficult with this acute pain ? so please help and suggested me what should i do? Please help.
I have a severe pain in my shoulder. Sometimes it pains even if I keep standing for many hours. please help me out to get rid of it.
Hii, I am of 18 years old male and suffering from back pain from last two weeks and weakness too what should I do?
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history.