Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I am becoming weak day by day n my skin is getting darker day by day, what should I do? What food should I take?
27F, have fever of 104 and now it is up to 102. Due to high fever my digestive system has stopped working and when I try to eat food it throws a bad breath. This making me uncomfortable and staying awake all night.(could not sleep with this bad breath) Please suggest a remedy to get rid of this bad breath.
I have PCOD. Took clomifene from 2 nd day till 5 days. Went for follicular monitoring. On day 18, took injection 5000 ,follicle size was 23 mm ,2 in no. In right ovary. Today day 21 went for U/s n discovered no rupture, follicle size 28 and 30 mm. Wat r d chances of conception in this cycle? Will dese turn into cysts. U/S showed mild free fluid.
My acth is high which is 71.20 and cortisol is normal, symptoms are darking of face, dull face, my face look so tanned, acne which is not going away, and muscle loss what to do please help. From January to august I was so hungry my stomach never get full whatever I eat small or large but my appetite is back now, but these symptoms came,
I am normal skinny girl. I want to increase my breast size naturally. I am happy with my body figure apart from my bust size.
I don't know why I dont cry If something hurts me or try to beat me. No single tear is pour our from eyes. What is this please help me.
I hav teeth problem, my two molars are already get whole n paining also. So suggest me n tel me which toothpaste I used.
My friend has done sex before 1 month for the first time but till date she gets irritation and pain in her vagina. Please help. She is 20 years old.
My mother is suffering from knee pain since 6 months. Back pain. Low waist pain also. What should I do?
I am 20years old girl and I have this red purple spots more on left cheek and just one spot on right and my skin is a combination skin. I am tired of these spots it been more than 5 months and they look disgust. Please can you tell me how to get rid of this.
I am 35 years old married and had a son with age 17, past from 3 years there is a lump on my hand with no pain want to get rid of it.
Wht should I do to increase my height .at the age of 17 .please recommend me some medicine or homeopathic or Ayurveda that can help me to grow up. Please help me.
I am 20 years of male I have been losing my hair due to dandruff so please suggest tips for controlling of hair fall and dandruff.
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young.