Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. T.N TetiYour feedback matters!
Hii. Exactly 1 years back I got my knee joint sprain. Had scanning showed anterior cruciate ligament thickness tear. Asked me to do regular physiotherapy. But sometimes sudden movement causing severe pain due to slight sprain. Can you please provide any home treatment to avoid this.
Hi, I'm a male what should we eat daily in the morning in the breakfast and In the evening should we eat and in the night what should we eat to get or keep our skin healthy and fairer and glowing skin and fit and us healthy too please tel me plz.
I have sexual weakness I mean when I tried to intercourse with my wife, as soon as I insert I got discharge without satisfy her. I am married for 2yrs and have a child also. Thanks.
I have lots of acne and pimple on my face. How can I rid pimples .plz help me, and also tell full diet plane.
Can a girl get pregnant on 1st day of period. She has normal period cycle of 28-32 days and her boyfriend didn't discharge inside.
I am a 20th year olds boy. My parents average height is nearly 5ft. Is my height can increase? If yes, please contact me what I have to done.
I am 24 year old and my weight is 56 since from past two years I am slim, so I want to increase my weight. What to do?
I am 61 years, retired spending time at home with grandchild. I am bronchitisis patient for so long and pulmonary embolisation twice once in 2012 and second in2014. I have mild prostrate complaint for which taking one tablet'afdura" daily. I am also hepatitis b positive, diagonosed 3-4 years back, but did not require any medication. My present problem is I am suffering from acute weakness, feeling empty stomach even after eating. The condition is getting worsened day by day. I think I sleep sound from 11 pm to 6 am, except for getting up once during night for urination. I have checked for thyroid, but negative. All other clinical/diagnostic tests are found to be normal. I frequently do suffer from mouth ulcers. An endoscopy was done and h-pyroli was detected for which two week's medicine-course was undertaken. Please Advise.
Dermabrasion is a procedure where a brush made up of wire or a rough edged diamond wheel is used on the skin to remove the upper layer from the skin. The rotation of the brush causes the upper layer of the skin to come off and may cause bleeding. The skin that comes off is replaced with new skin.
Why it is done?
- The procedure may be used to treat various surgical scars.
- Usually this procedure is used to get rid of acne scars.
- The procedure is used to treat various superficial growths that occur on the skin such as small cysts.
- It may also be used to treat wrinkles around the mouth.
The area where the procedure is carried out is marked and then cleaned properly. Local anesthesia is used to numb the skin followed by an application of ice pack for about half an hour. If the preceding procedures do not harden the skin enough, then a freezing spray may be used to firm up the skin. Gauze may be used to restrict the bleeding which results from the procedure. The area is then cleaned and ointment is applied.
The depth and size of the procedure determines, how much time the recovery process will take. For example, a small patch of skin will take little time to heal compared to a full face dermabrasion. It usually takes 6 to 7 days for the skin to regrow, which is pink in color. The color tends to fade away in 2 to 3 months. Usually patients do not suffer from pain, but if you do have some pain then you can take pain relievers. Corticosteroids may be used to treat swellings, if any.
You need to follow certain precautionary measures after the surgery:
- Regular cleaning of the skin to avoid various infections of the skin.
- Regular changing of the dressing and the ointment to speed up the healing process.
- Sun exposure needs to be avoided as the new skin is prone to damage. You may use sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun's rays.
My gf had a miscarriage last monthonthe15th and now her periods are delayed her period was supposed to start today, but it didn't what should be done and we didn't have sex until she always have normal cycle.
I am having pain in my stomach having loose motions 5-6 times in a day also have body pain also having vomiting 2-3 times in a day.
I am 18 year old is it good to go for swimming to gain my height and is it good to go to gym to gain a good body.
Hi I'm male I just want my face to look beautiful, clear and glowing and I want to look fair and handsome too please help me out with some tips or remedies any suggestions that it's works for me and I have a beautiful and glowing fair skin and I look handsome and even for my dark hands and legs to make them look fair and beautiful please help me out I want people to notice my look at me please help me out.
Dr mera shadi 10 month huaa hai or mera 4 weight Jada hogya hai pait bohot nikal gya hai mera age 24 hai 63 kg Ki hu mai fat kaise kaam kru or mujhe TSH 5.64 H REPORT MAI.Please do help
How to sleep less time as required generally by our body can you please suggest me any diet and suggestions about it.
I am 20 years old. I am suffering from knee pain since one year. Whenever there is night fall, knee pains the next day in climbing stairs and prolonged walking. I have taken lots of calcium and d3 tablets still no relief. What to do.
Exposure to pollutants and UV radiation has made hair loss and premature balding much more common today than it was earlier. The good news is that this is not a condition that one needs to live with and one that can be easily treated with hair transplant procedures. This procedure involves harvesting hair follicles from one part of the scalp and transplanting them to bald or thinning spots. There are two types of hair transplant procedures; follicular unit extraction and follicular unit transplant. Here are a few precautions to be kept in mind when undergoing a hair transplant surgery
- Keep your head elevated: Transplanting hair follicles involve making tiny incisions in the scalp into which the hair follicles are inserted. This can cause swelling and inflammation. In order to relieve this swelling and not aggravate it further, the head should be kept elevated at all times. While sleeping, use two or more pillows to prop your head up or sleep in a reclining chair.
- Avoid sweating: Avoid going out in the sun or any sort of strenuous activity that causes sweating. This is because sweating can increase the risk of infections considerably. For this reason, patients must also avoid saunas and steam baths for a few weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid alcohol and spicy food: Alcohol affects blood circulation and hence can slow down the healing process of a hair transplant surgery. For this reason, alcohol should be avoided for at least a month after surgery. Spicy food can also interfere with the healing process and hence should be avoided as well. It can also cause the scalp to sweat and thereby increase the risk of infection.
- Do not touch your scalp: The scalp may feel itchy or sore after a hair transplant procedure. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation. However, touching your scalp or picking the area will only worsen the condition. It can also affect the regrowth of new hair follicles in the harvest area. Instead use a spray prescribed by your doctor to stimulate hair growth.
- Ice packs: Ice packs can be used to relieve swelling and inflammation after a hair transplant. However, this ice pack should not be placed on the grafted area. Instead, place it on your forehead or on the back of your head.
Hair follicles can take up to 6 months to regrow. During this time, if you experience any severe bleeding, pain or infection, you must consult a doctor immediately.