Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SwethaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hairfall and my hair have become very thin Please suggest what technique is best and affordable to do. M ok for transplant also Male 30 years Rgds
I am losing hair quickly and I have tried all shampoos but no effect yet I am sure what yet can I do? Can you please help me from this?
I am 19 years old. I have oily skin and get pimples not in big amount but regular that irritates me a lot. They also leaves their marks. please recommend me a good face wash and cream for pimple and their marks. I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL FOR THIS. please HELP Please.
I am having premature greying of hair. I do not have any hair diseases. What should I take to prevent more hairs from turning grey?
Radio frequency (RF) is an energy treatment used in nonsurgical skin tightening. RF is ideal for people who do not want to go under the knife or believe that they are not old enough to do so (mostly applicable for people between ages 30 to 50). RF energy is mainly used to treat skin elasticity and mild to moderate facial tissue sagging. It is mostly used to treat the under-eyes, forehead, neck, jawline, mid-face and cheeks.
What is RF?
The number of waves per second in the electromagnetic spectrum is called radiofrequency. When used in facial treatment, the waves produced, once they come in contact with obstacles (loose skin, wrinkles, etc.), will flatten the obstruction. So, when used to tighten skin, it improves the tissue structure lying underneath and smoothens the skin's surface. RF is an excellent method since it goes deep into the skin, down to the subcutaneous (lowermost) layer.
Benefits of RF
Radiofrequency can improve the sagging skins in the following areas:
- Tightens skin of forehead and lifts brows
- Thickens skin under the eyes and lifts the upper cheeks
- Lift cheeks marginally and reduces enlarged pores
- Reduces jowls and tightens sagging skin along the jawline and mid face
- Tightens skin around the neck
Risks of RF
The risks or complications of radiofrequency include:
- Deep, brief sensations of heat can be felt on the skin's surface.
- Treatment can get uncomfortable or painful, depending on your pain tolerance.
- Blisters, bumps, redness and swelling around the treated areas.
- Sunken appearance on the treated area due to excessive tightening of underlying tissue.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I have a problem of getting itchy all over my body kind of allergy when expose to sun for long or do work and If I got hot. What medicine or treatment should I take for that.
I have been getting white spots on my neck after shave I have found them it is widely spreading and my beard is not growing properly on cheeks I mean fully I want my face to be fair ND natural without any blackspot and pimples and some times my body will get itching problem for some seconds I'll feel uncomfortable for some time so what should I do.
Dermatitis Herpetiformis is a condition in which there are constant and painful eruption of rashes with subsequent itching. They mostly develop on the knees, scalps, buttocks and the back. This rash is indicative of your allergy to gluten. A strict adherence to a gluten-free diet is essential for people suffering from this disease.
The primary cause of dermatitis herpetiformis is celiac disease. Gluten is a protein, which is present in wheat and rye. People who have allergy to gluten are said to be suffering from Celiac disease. Dermatitis Herpetiformis, in turn, occurs in people who suffer from Celiac disease. An antibody called immunoglobulin, made to combat with gluten proteins reacts with gluten causing violent eruptions of rashes and subsequent bouts of itching.
There are various, perceptible symptoms of dermatitis herpetiformis. Some of them are:
1. Sensation of burning: Before visible rashes appear on the body, your skin may suffer from a constant sensation of burning. The area where it does take place is where the rashes erupt later on.
2. Outbreak of rash: One of the most common conditions symptomatic of dermatitis herpetiformis is an outbreak of rashes in the elbows, shoulders and scalp. These rashes are an extreme cause of discomfort as they itch continuously. If you notice rashes on these parts of the body that recover themselves only to erupt again later, chances are high that you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis.
3. Bumps: Along with rashes, another important symptom of dermatitis herpetiformis is the eruption of even sized bumps all over the body. They are filled with liquids, which have the ability to heal themselves, but they quickly re-appear, leaving behind a purple color mark on the body.
Though various treatments have developed to treat dermatitis herpetiformis, there are many medical complications that this disease entails. Some of them are:
1. Intestinal cancer: Celiac disease causes damage of the intestines. Therefore if you are suffering from it for a long time, the continuous inflammation of the intestine causes intestinal cancer.
2. Anemia: If you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis, the intestines refuse to absorb nutrients. If such a condition persists, chances are you may suffer from anemia and deficiencies of certain vitamins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.