Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SwethaYour feedback matters!
Hii, I m 22 year old guy. I have hair loss from this age. I used different type of treatment bt no result found. What can I do? please tell me the proper result. Thnk you.
I am 34 years old I have disease of hair loss problem for two yers sir I want to relief from it as soon as possible sir is it possible?
Several warts have developed upon my pupil forehead and near my temporal sides of eyes ,what are these and what is treatment?
I had a drug reaction, probably due to voveran, I have been on Avil since the past 2 days but no major improvement is seen. Redness and itching persist. Kindly help.
I have black spots on my face .can I use benzac ac gel for it. If not suggest me if any so I get rid of spots please? I am 18 years male.
I have been loosing my hair on both corners of my forehead. This is been happening from last two years now. The baldness of both the corners can be easily seen. Please assist in knowing the remedy for the same.
I am getting rashes of red in colour always because of sweat and rubbing in between my thighs and under my chest. What should I want to do to get rid of this? Please suggest.
For e. G I am losing my hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. Iam not sure what else canI do on you please help me with this.
My hair is been falling in day to day, I am very conscious of it please tell me the treatment for it?
The pimples and how to improve skin tone that the my skin please help me that I have a great I personal problem I have too much I noticed that.
How to get rid of the pimple marks. My skin is oily skin. Especially in summer I get more pimples and sunburn. After using sun cream still I have sun burn on my face. Could you suggest what I can do to get it resolved.
sir, i got bog bite scars on my face 13 years ago.. is there any remedy other than lasor to cure it??.. is it possible to remove the scars by anti scar removal cream..?? plz suggest thanks
I have a little question regarding my skin so that i can take care of them. I am 22 years old n i dont have acne problem but i do get occassional pimples like anyone else. Thing is i need ur advice to have a smooth skin without any pimple left over marks or small bumps(which i am not sure how i get those ) because of this my skin doesnt look that much healthy n i want it to look clean smooth so can u help me with some thing. I dont follow one product for a while i keep changing product depends on how n which product i get attracted in order to achieve a very good skin. Current i use a clean n clear product i wash my face 3 times in a day.I drink enough water to keep hyderate myself. My stomach is pretty clean n good condition. What more do i need to do ?
I am a 25 year old female and have pigmentation over chin area and pimples spots all over the face which makes my skin look dull and dark. I want a permanent solution for this. Please help.
I have a lot of tensions in my life how do I over come it as it affects my health like white hairs, headaches n sleepless nights.
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.