Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Swati Sanjeev PetkarYour feedback matters!
My 7months daughter is not at all taking my breastmilk whenever m giving her she is cryng n kicking my breast. I tried to express milk in bowl and feed her but I really want some trick so that she can suck back n take my breast by her mouth so please somebody help me giving a trick how to make her take my breast in her mouth and suck my milk happily without cryng.
Hello Dr. I have gone through c-section on 27 march 2016 but till now ci do not get my period and I also do unprotected sex with my hubby is there any chances of pregnancy.
I am 29 years old female married n having kids of 4 years. I'm missed my period for this month delayed by 15 days, my pregnancy test also negative. I consult doctor also she advice to have mensil n for 2 days n ull get period but 1week over still I didn't start the period could you suggest me what to do to get my period.
1. Metabolic syndrome — a combination of increased blood pressure, elevated blood glucose and triglycerides — has a greater impact on women than men.
2. Mental stress and depression affect women's hearts more than they do men's.
3. Smoking is much worse for women than men.
4. A low level of estrogen before menopause is a significant risk factor for developing microvascular disease.
5. Though women will often have some chest pain or discomfort, it may not be the most prominent symptom. Diffuse plaques build-up and diseased smaller arteries are two reasons why symptoms can be different in women.
6. In addition to chest pain, pressure or discomfort, signs and symptoms of heart attack in women include: Neck, shoulder, upper back or abdominal discomfort, Shortness of breath, Nausea or vomiting, Sweating, Light-headedness or dizziness and unusual fatigue.
7. Endothelial dysfunction is more common in women. In this the lining of the artery does not expand (dilate) properly to boost blood flow during activity, which increases the risk of coronary artery spasm and sudden death.
8. WISE study results suggest that the commonly used treatments for coronary artery disease — angioplasty and stenting — are not the best option for women with more diffuse plaques.
9. Typical tests for coronary artery disease — angiogram, treadmill testing and others — are not reliable in women.
10. The WISE study showed that in some women, plaques accumulate as an evenly spread layer along artery walls, which is not visible using traditional testing methods.
Coming to know the secret way to happiness and that too from the world's happiest man does make your day special indeed. According to the findings of a group of scientists, Matthieu Richard has been proclaimed as the world's happiest man. This person has shared the simple ways of living a happy life. The key to happiness is now at your disposal.
- Acknowledging the good things is absolutely vital: Thanking can go a long way in deciding how happy you are at heart. It is absolutely vital as it helps you to be conscious of your humility. It also helps you to feel grateful for things that could have been otherwise but fortunately aren't. When you thank a person, you let feelings of contentment take hold of you. Peace can be synonymous to happiness at times.
- Acceptance from oneself should be cherished more: There is no end to aspiring for higher goals and similarly no end to competing with ones who are seemingly better off. At the end of the day, this leads to lack of calm and confidence. It creates a lot of turmoil within your mind. A person can better his or her chances of advancement by accepting his/her qualities and limitations all the same. You cannot expect acceptance from strangers unless you wholeheartedly accept yourself.
- Developing resilience is of utmost importance: Being resilient is one characteristic that can make you sail through thick or thin. Giving up in dire times of need is a bad way to anticipate happiness of any kind. One needs to be resilient in times of stress and believe in positivity. There should be faith in the fact that 'hurdles are meant to pass'. An attitude such as this helps you deal happily with life and you're never too insecure with your share of happiness.
- Exercising is a must: People who exercise regularly have been reported with lesser amount of depression related problems in comparison to the ones who barely move an inch. The human body can be made to experience the benefits of the happy hormone "serotonin" through diligent exercising.
- Keep away from the company of depressive people: The kind of people you hang around with can have a great impression on your general disposition. Listening to depressing stuff tends to discourage you. To be happy, you must avoid the company of gloomy people.
Meri marriage ko 2 year ho gye h. Me baby concive nhi kr pa rhi hu. Mujhe thyroid problem bhi hai. Mujhe ye janna h ki kya thyride ke karn ye problem mujhe ho rhi h ya koi or reason h. Please tell me whats the problem actully?
Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Delayed or irregular menses, absent menses for various months and prolonged menses, all these are indications of an endocrine disorder known in medical terms as Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
The symptoms of the syndrome are acne, irregular or absent periods, obesity, hirsutism (excessive growth of bodily hair) and infertility. Not all patients have every symptom. In fact, some people are not overweight.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome is curable with the homeopathic mode of treatment. Homeopathic treatment for Polycystic ovarian syndrome is very safe and free from any side effect. Which homeopathic medicine is required to extract the disease from its roots varies from case to case.
The most advanced and effective communication device in this century is mobile phone. Mobile phone is not only being used by the corporate or highly qualified professional. People from all type of social group have mobile phone in their hands now. Usage of the mobile phone is not increased only with all social groups but also with people of all age groups. Children are the more noticeable group as they are using cell phones of all types. A recent research study shows that children are really capable of using any advanced type of mobile phones even without any proper guidance. Though mobile phones are the effective mode of communication, it is a well known fact that it also has adverse side effects if being over used. The mobile phones emit shockwave radioactive radiations that affect the body in various manners.
Adverse effects of mobile phone usage:
Today's children are growing up in a radio-frequency environment that never existed in human history before. The radiation emitted by mobile phones and mobile phone masts can have adverse effects on children. Some include:
- Affects your Immunity Status: cell phones after a full day usage contains many germs on their display which are highly numbered than your toilet seats. These germs are easily transferred to your body as you touch frequently or use close to your face for talking. This increases the risk of exposure to the germs and reduces your immune strength as immune status are not fully developed for children.
- Increase Risk of Chronic Pains: prolonged use of mobile phones for playing games or texting requires continuous movement for your hands which may develop chronic pain in joints of your shoulders and hands.
- Vision Problem: children when concentrate much on playing games in mobile phone they even fail to blink frequently with the increased interest and attraction towards the game. This causes the dryness of the conjunctiva and also increases the ocular tension.
- Affects your emotions negatively and increases the stress level
Mobile Phone Safety For Kids:
As a parent, you must take preventive measures to minimize your child's exposure to the harmful effects of mobile phones. These include:
- Do not give cell phone if your child is under 16 years. A child's brain is too sensitive to withstand the effects of mobile radiation.
- Do not let your child hold a mobile phone directly up to his head. Use an air-tube headset instead.
- Do not let your child make calls in buses, trains, cars, and elevators. The mobile phone works harder to get the signal out through the metal, which increases the power level.
- Do not let your child use cell phone when the signal is weak. It will increase the power to the maximum, as the phone attempts to connect to a new relay antenna.
- Limit the use of cell phone around children.
- Make sure that there is no mobile phone mast or network tower near your home or your kid's school.
- Do not let children take mobile phones to school.
- Do not leave mobile phones in your children's bedroom at night.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Here are the Sexual Disorders faced by Men and Women.
Hi I am new married man, my que is jab humara sex ho jata h toh wife ke main parts se sperm returns niche tapak kar gir jata h isse kya woh pregnant hogi? And jb woh pregnant hojaye toh kitne month tak hum sex karein? Plzz doctor suggest in details.
I am 40 mother of two 12 and 8 years. I have thyroid at 5.5 since from 7 months. I din get my periods since 4 months. I am bleeding since from a month I do get clots please suggest.
Hi, my wife is 24 years old. I have small baby of 6 month. Since last 6 month my wife's mc period is not came. Is there any thing wrong. Cause today gvt aashaa has called and she told that it's good to come mc period within 6 month. So I asked hear. It is right to come within 6 month or what. Should we go for gynaecologist or wait. And please tell me about copper T. Is it good for health or not.
Hey I am trying to get pregnant .i wil take clomid 50 mg frm 5th day of my menstruation cycle. So when wil I ovulate m having 30 days cycle.
1) Oral sex and anal sex are 100% safe
Yes, to your surprise, it is a sex myth and the truth is that all sexually transmitted diseases that are transferred through unprotected vaginal sex can also be caught through all kinds of anal or oral sex. Medical science has proved that there are more chances of catching an STD infection through unprotected anal sex as compared with oral or vaginal sex.
2) First time sex will not make you pregnant
You can never foresee when odds are against you so you should not take the risk. A woman is as likely to conceive with first time sex as she will do anytime in her later life provided she does so in her fertile days.
3) Having sex during periods will never make you pregnant
Logically speaking, there are no chances of getting pregnant when you have your periods but if someone has a longer cycle or bleeds between the periods, it is quite possible. Moreover, when a woman has a short cycle and she has sex by last two to three days of her menstrual cycle, she can conceive because sperms will stay in her body for up to 72 hours.
4) Two condoms work better than one
One condom is enough to get the job done and there is no need to use two. In America, they test each latex condom for holes before packing it to the box. Regular and correct use of condoms will save you from many sexually transmitted diseases and other sex consequences.
5) Drinking alcohol guarantees better performance in bed
No, this is not true because alcohol takes out your ability to make sensible decisions and you can make risky choices. When you’re drunk, you can decide to have sex with someone you don’t want otherwise. It will not spice up the experience rather it can give you regrets.
I had complete cycle of brown periods last month even this month I have experiencing first day of brown colour period. Pls suggest.
I am 16 years old and I am suffering from pcod and later on I found that I am also suffering from thyroid due to high tsh level. My doctor gave me a medicine called thyronorm and after taking this medicine I have started losing too much of hair. What should I do?
I am 20 year old female now I am pregnant my period date may 28 now i dont want baby how to achieve abortion safely at home.
While you may be controlling your portions and ensuring that your meals are healthy, the snacks in between the big meals may still be causing your body harm. The packets of chips that you may open will not only add calories but other harmful chemicals as well.
There are other healthier options out there which you can use to replace it and still satisfy your cravings:
- Kurmura or puffed rice: A staple snack in many parts of India, kurmura comes in many varieties and mixtures that are quite popular. Some examples are jhalmuri, bhelpuri and others. While mixing it with other things, such as farsan, nuts and chana are good, excessive use of oil or sweet spices may increase its calorific value. Thus refrain from these additions.
- Khakra: A great Indian snack that comes from Gujarat, this is a form of flatbread, which can be consumed on its own or with chutneys. This is very low in fats and oil and is one of the tastiest snack alternatives around.
- Masala corn: Corn is considered to be a very healthy and nutritious snack on its own. However, you can add various types of masala or have a roast corn cob with salt and lime dressing, which is an already favoured snack all over India.
- Nuts: Assorted nuts, such as almonds, peanuts, pistachios can be a very filling snack without the need for large quantities of it. However, don't consume too much of it as certain varieties do contain considerable amounts of fat and thus moderation is the key here.
- Soya sticks: A new entrant into the Indian market, soya sticks are baked and then laced with spices. Soya tends to have protein while not much fat and thus it can be a healthy as well as a tasty snack. Soya sticks are usually laced with various kinds of masala.
- Chickpeas or chana: This is another snack, which can come in many forms such as roasted, boiled or even as a paste in the form of hummus. It contains a lot of protein, but very little fat. Chickpeas can be had either on their own or mixed with nuts or other forms of mixture.
- Baked snacks: Various forms of snacks, which are baked instead of fried can be a good alternative as well. Baked versions of potato chips and other snacks are increasingly available in stores across India.
Along with these foods, one should also go for regular full body check up, in order to know how healthy they are.