Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swathi DongreYour feedback matters!
Hello doc. Wr are planning for baby. We are doing intercourse alternate days during my ovulation. Day nd after ovulation day this tym we did during ovulation nd after ovulation day. A alternate days. My period cycle 35-40 days. Nd if we do sex 4-5 days before my periods. Is it becomes problem to get pregnant. Nd is it ok if we do sex alternate days during ovulation day nd after ovulation. Please help me.
Infertility is a condition where a couple is trying to conceive in a natural way and is not able to do so even after one year of trying. It is also a matter of worry for patients who are over the age of 35 years and those who are not able to conceive naturally even after 12 months of trying constantly. So here are the causes, risks and treatment for this condition.
Causes: There are many causes of infertility. It may be down to a condition present in one or both partners. As per a medical study, 20% of the cases of infertility are due to males, while 40% to 50% cases are due to problems in the female partner. 30% of the cases suffer from infertility due to problems in both males and females. Ovulation and fertilisation are the main elements of the conception process, and any condition in the female or male can upset either function which can make it difficult to conceive. While abnormal sperm production and transport may be a common condition that leads to infertility in males, other factors like side effects of cancer treatments and too much exposure to toxins and chemicals can also play an important role in this regard. For females, the causes of infertility may range from ovulation disorders, uterine and fibroid tumours, uterine and cervical anomalies, damage to or blockage of the fallopian tubes, endometriosis, primary ovarian insufficiency and pelvic adhesions. Also, factors like thyroid, cancer and medication leading to temporary infertility may be at play.
Risk: There are a number of factors that put a male or a female at risk of infertility. Being in your mid 30s usually has an adverse effect on the ovulation and production of well functioning sperm. Further, smoking and tobacco are among the main causes of infertility in either partner. Excessive alcohol consumption may also lead to this problem. Being overweight or underweight can also make a person infertile. Further, not getting enough exercise and routine activities out of your day, can lead to this condition as well.
Treatment: Male patients can go through treatment for any existing infections, hormonal injections and medication, surgical options like vasectomy reversal, and ART or assistive reproductive technology. Female patients can turn to medication that will stimulate ovulation, Intrauterine Insemination, and surgical processes to correct a uterine septum and remove endometrial polyps, or even a hysteroscopy surgery.
If these methods fail, the patient or the couple can always turn to methods like in-vitro fertilisation. For other mild reasons, lifestyle changes along with a stress free environment can help in increasing the chances of conception. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Dear, my wife miss mc after, that I check the result is positive so that my wife take mifegest kit after take mifegest kit bleeding start and small amount of tissue come, today is 13 day bleeding come continuously what I can do my wife is pregnant or not at that time plzz help m I don't know what I can do right now.
Hello I had a c sec in month of November then I got period In January for one day and then again no period. Is it normal or tell me what should I do.
Hello, I was diagnosed as pcod patient ,additionally have vit B 12, vit D, anaemic (iron) deficit, I feel so lethargic exhausted and severe muscle or bone pain, unable to walk, I am 92 kg and 5'3 in height have no idea what might b the reason pls suggest what is gng on with me.
There is increasing scientific evidence regarding the role of diet and micronutrients in the recovery from mental illness.Advantages are that it is nontoxic and acceptable to all and reduce stigma since it can be taken by all.Those with illness and those like to prevent illness.
- There are large number of studies in mainstream journals about its effect in reducing symptoms of depression anxiety and psychosis.
- For example omega 3 fatty acids are proved to be an all round nutrient particularly in mental healfth and brain health.There are about 27000 studies on the health benefits of fishoil suppliments.Likewise vitaminB12 deficiency manifests as depression,anxiety,memory loss and even psychotic symptoms.Chronic deficiency can cause dementia and Alzheimers .
- Mocronutrient suppliments are found to be reducing child behaviour problems,ADHD and impulsive reactions in children.J.Rucklidge,MTaylor etallJL of child and adol2015.
- Vitamin B3 is proved to be the only and wonderful vitamin in schizophrenia and congenital disorders.
- There is dearth of trainned professionals in nutrition and mental health so that service to public is less in this area.Data generation and trainning professionals are need of time.It is becomming highly promising in alleveating distress in mental and brain disorder.
I am 43 years old married woman, working in a private firm. I got married last year and till date I havenot got pregnant. I consulted doctors and they asked me to continue with folic medicines for conceiving. Please suggest me how can I get pregnant natrually.
I am unmarried, I had sex with my bf and I tested pregnancy and it is positive now and 1 month have been completed. Now I want to abort, So what should I do. Please Help Me.
Meri bahen pragnent hai usne mujse kaha ki use bachha nahi chahiye to use bachhe ko girana hai konsi tablet dun use.
In this fast-moving world, everyone is so busy that it's hard to take self-care. People give less importance to what they eat, when they sleep and so on. Conditions such as anaemia have become very common, and we still neglect knowingly and unknowingly. You tend to find quick alternatives. Homoeopathy is the alternative for such a condition.
Understand Anemia: If hemoglobin (that carries oxygen throughout the body) count is less in red blood cells, such condition is known as anaemia. Body doesn't receive enough oxygen, thereby leading to weakness and fatigue. Anaemia can affect all age groups; from kids to elders.
Apart from poor diet, certain anaemic conditions could be hereditary, which are beyond one's control. Women who are of childbearing age tend to be anaemic due to menstruation.
Causes and Types:
- Accidental blood loss, child birth or medical conditions such as gastric ulcer lead to haemorrhage, which ultimately lead to anaemia.
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy, poor diet or haemorrhage may cause anaemia
- Megaloblastic anaemia occurs due to deficiency of Vitamin B12 (Folic Acid).
- Pernicious anaemia occurs due to autoimmune disorder. One is unable to absorb Vitamin B12 adequately.
- Hemolytic anaemia is caused to destruction of red blood cells during ill health conditions such as in malaria or due to irregular red blood cells such as in Sickle-Cell Anemia.
- In a condition where haemoglobin production is impaired due to hereditary disorder, it is called Thallasemia.
There are numerous homeopathic treatments available for anaemia.
- Aletris Farinosa is mainly given to women who are extremely weak and feel tired. Such patients always feel tired with minimal energy levels. Vertigo and fainting are quite common. Facial skin looks pale.
- China is the best for one who experiences excessive bleeding. Bleeding could be due to traumatic injury, periods and so on. The person is usually tired and faints quite often. China is used to control haemorrhage as well as improves blood quantity after bleeding episodes.
- Cinchona also helps to treat anaemia due to blood loss.
- Ferrum Metallicum is considered to be the best homeopathic medicine for anaemia.
- Natrum Mur helps to treat anaemia due to grief. Reasons could be personal tragedy or any other circumstance. The condition worsens due to heat. One tends to ingest more of salt content food.
- Nit-acid-One is given to anaemic persons who have a desire to eat chalk, paper and earth.
Besides these treatments, eat iron-rich food and have a regular blood check-up at least once in six months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.