Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swarupa IyerYour feedback matters!
She has a severe pain in both sides of her breasts. Often it occurs. And it lasts for about 10 to 15 days.please advice
My period was on 4 Feb 2017 and I took primolut from 4of march still date can I become pregnant today the date is 26 march 2017. please reply soon.
Last month I was prescribed yamini pills for 21 days and I got my periods within two days after I finished the pack. This month My periods have still not come and all my tests are negative. Is it late because of the pills?
Sir im pregnant but do not wants to have baby and its nor more than 15 days so please suggest me what to do.
I had 4 miscarriages yet. First 3 were just 5 or 6 weeks but 4th one was 4 and a half month baby. that was due to water bag comes out. All my reports are normal. Now what should I do? Whats the treatment so that it would not repeat in future?
Doctor how soon I can go for beta hcg test .if I had sex on 11th march? Also my menstrual ended on 7th march.
Iam24 years old and I am 8 months pregnant, I am suffering from leg swelling and leg pain please suggest any precaution for reduction of leg swelling and pain?
We had our 3rd child 4 months back. We want to do family planning. Can you please tell us whether it is better for husband or for wife to undergo the surgery.
I want to use freedom 5 injection for my wife. Where it available. General chemist or Agency. What is effect and how much time it works.
I have pcos. i am on weight loss session. Lost 5 kg. But still my menses are not regular. What should I do to get my menses on time. I have already taken ocs for 6 months.
I had ipill on 6th of august and today 17th of August I got my periods. I was worried and visited my locality doctor for a checkup and he check me physically and had given me Iron capsules and syrup today morning I had a pregnancy test which came out to be negative but I am still worried of getting pregnant. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
माहवारी (Menstruation) में सम्भोग क्रिया उचित है?
माहवारी में सम्भोग करने में कोई हर्ज नहीं है, दो चार बातें ध्यान में रखना है, कुछ स्त्रियों को माहवारी में बहुत परेशानी होती है, जैसे की कमर या पीठ में दर्द, सर दर्द पेट दर्द आदि।
कुछ पुरुषों या स्त्रियों को अच्छा नहीं लगता, किन्ही को डर भी लगता है, धार्मिक मान्यताएँ भी आड़े आती हैं।
ऐसे में सम्भोग आपसी सहमति से करें।
इसके विपरीत कुछ लोगों को कोई परेशानी नहीं होती। जो स्त्रियाँ तंदुरुस्त होती हैं उन्हें इस अवस्था में सम्भोग से कोई एतराज नहीं होता।
एक स्टडी में यह बात सामने आई है की कुछ स्त्रियों को माहवारी के समय योनि में एक अजीब सी मीठी खुजली महसूस होती है। इस समय उनकी योनि अधिक सन्वेदनशील होती है। इस समय सम्भोग करने पर लिंग के योनि के अन्दर घर्षण से उन्हें बहुत सुकून मिलता है और आनन्द प्राप्त होता है।
लिंग से योनि की सफाई भी हो जाती है। माहवारी के समय झांट के बाल शेव कर लें तो बहुत अच्छा है।
माहवारी में सम्भोग करने से स्त्री पुरुष दोनों को कोई नुकसान नहीं है, अपनी अपनी पसन्द है।
Meri age 24 h or mere ovary mey hemorrhagic cyst h 26*18 mm ka left side mey or is month mey mujhe 15 din bd bht hi hulkr se period ho rhe h kbi bnd hojate bilkul to kbi thode se suru smjh ni arha h ese kyu ho rha h aj 4 din se ese continue h please tell me.
Hi I am 28 weeks pregnant now about 1 week ago I noticed that there is swelling in one side of my left breast. Is it normal to have like that.
I want to know the actual time period when I should do sex without using any precaution (like condoms or pills) so that I will become pregnant? I mean is it required to do sex during my menstrual cycle to get pregnant?
I am 19 week pregnant and I have still not started feeling any movements of my baby. When will it start.
Hello doc. My last period was 14th october. After that I got pregnant. Last saturday I went for an ultrasound and doc said your pregnancy looks like 6 weeks. According to my calculations it sud be 7th week. I came home. After 3 hours I suddenly started passing brown discharge. Panicked I immediately rushed to hospital. There my doc took 3 hrs more to attend. During that I once checked there was no bleeding. Bt before c checked my pad was wet with both brown and little red blood. C told me to get admitted. Said pregnancy is threatened. C gave me hope. Next day was sunday. Monday I had an ultrasound. She showed me and wat I noticed that wat I watched saturday now the shape of sac was smaller than half. Earlier also c did not find any heartbeat. C told me to see the sac leaving the line too. Bt c dint said it is miscarriage. Now also I am bleeding once ima day brown blood plus clots. C told me to repeat ultrasound after 10 days. Whats exactly happening. Its killing. Bt mentally. Physically there is no pain or sometimes mild like period. please help.
Skin is the most sensitive as well as the largest body organ. Skin problems are very common and can happen to almost everyone, be it a woman or man, and dealing with these problems could be as tough as understanding them. Here are a few very common skin problems that one should know about and can deal with them easily.
- Acne or a pimple is the very common skin disorder that occurs to almost everybody every now and then. It basically happens due to the blocking or clogging of the passageway that connects your skin pores to the oil glands. Face, neck, shoulder, back and chest are some common areas where acne appear. The best way to deal with them is to stay hydrated and maintain a balanced diet.
- Eczema is another skin disease that may occur in children, teenagers as well as adults and is of three types. Atopic dermatitis is the first type and this type is mainly seen in children in the form of itchy rashes behind the knees and in the elbow part. Allergic contact dermatitis is the second type and is seen in early adulthood. Metallic jewellery, cosmetics and fragrances can be the major causes of this type. Nummular dermatitis mostly occurs on dry skin. Coin-shaped patches, itchy skin, redness can be a few symptoms of this type.
- Psoriasis is another skin disorder which basically causes inflammation and scaling. This genetic disease is developed due to the few abnormalities in the immune system. There is no guaranteed way to prevent this disorder. However, this can be treated with a number of solutions including petroleum jelly, vitamin A and various other prescribed drugs and medicines.
- Dark under eye circles is another common skin problem which can be easily cured. You can get rid of these dark circles by eating healthy food, keeping a balanced diet, drinking a lot of water, perform exercises, sleeping early and many others. Intake of cucumber, green tea, etc. can also help you get back your flawless skin.
- The other skin problems that are very common and can occur to anybody include athlete foot, wrinkles, sunburns, groin rashes, skin swelling, staph infections and much more.
The best way to prevent yourself from skin related problems is to eat healthy, take adequate amount of sleep, nearly 7 to 8 hours daily, drink a lot of water, sleep early, live a life stress-free and be happy and positive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.