Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Swapnali V ChavanYour feedback matters!
I daily tooth brush twice a day then also bed smell from my mouth last few day, what should a problem?
I have a problem in my teeth, they are getting yellow and smelling. Age- 21, weight- 65. What should i do?
I am suffering from mouth ulcers and used many ointments like ora help, which contain choline salsylate. Can you suggest me any tablets in this regard?
My cousin was severely suffering from the mouth wounds and he was getting that repeatedly. So please advice some medicine to completely get rid of it.
I am suffering from gum flap infection on my wisdom tooth. Please suggest some medicine to cure this.
I have two extra teeth in left part and one extra teeth in my right part of my lower jaws. I have 35 teeth total. Would I face any problems in future?
Hello doctor i want to know how can my teeths are milky white from yellow and what are the expenses ?
I am 23 years old, i am having dental problem. Six months back a gap created between my premolar & molar teeth, now my premolar teeth started loosening. I am feared to lose that teeth now, suggest me best practice.
Can we wear teeth brace during night time while sleeping? If yes, Will it help if we wear teeth brace only during sleeping period?
I feel jittery sometimes in my teeth when I eat something why is this happening? Its not sour or sweet but anything solid when I eat its happening is it because I my teeth are not clean.
As a way of protecting the clot that has formed, during the first 24 hours following your extraction, you should ...
1. Avoid vigorous rinsing or spitting. These activities may dislodge the clot.
Stay away from hot liquids (soup, coffee) because they tend to dissolve blood clots.
2. Minimize air pressure differences.
You should also avoid creating air pressure variations in your mouth, or pressure differences between your mouth and your sinuses (in the case of an upper tooth extraction) because these events may dislodge the blood clot from its socket.
This means you should avoid smoking or using a straw (these activities create suction). Also, don't blow your nose. And if you need to sneeze, sneeze with your mouth open.
Mount Multispeciality Dental Clinic
Butt Road - 2234 5000
Nungambakkam - 2827 5000
I am 18 years old, I have a pain on teeth, some times I seen blood on my teeth, what I do, which medicine you suggest for it, if mouth wash is good not? Please reply as far as possible.
Hello, I am 25 years old and I remain have my canine baby tooth, does it harmful to keep? what to do?
My age is 23, I am suffering with bad smell from my mouth. I brush daily twice and after my brush few minutes later smell will come. My father always used to say me that the smell is coming so please advice me what to do.
Dental health might come across as a rather innocuous problem, but there is no reason for us to take it lightly. Dental health often functions as the index to an overall good health and it is extremely crucial for one and all to maintain the utmost hygiene level. Your teeth are arguably one of the most susceptible parts of your body wherein the slightest neglect can result in substantial damage. Dental ailment pans across a variety of diseases which unless immediately arrested, can potentially inflict a lot of harm.
We all know about that dreaded toothache and it is not an experience that one would like reliving. Although dentists with their whole host of extractions, fillings and excisions often help in soothing those toothaches, for a more natural mode of healing and remedying dental disorders, one may turn to Ayurveda. Ayurveda regards healthy lifestyle practices like balanced and wise dietary choices and diligent brushing as the most fundamental requisite for maintaining your oral health.
Some of the advisable methods for upholding oral hygiene can be enlisted as follows:
- Dant Dhavani or Brushing: As an alternative to the new age bristle brushes, Ayurveda recommends the herbal chewing sticks for the purpose of brushing. As per Ayurveda, the effect is better in those sticks which have a bitter or an astringent taste. For this purpose, Neem, Licorice, Cutch, Arjuna, Milkweed or Fever Nut are best suited.
- Gargling with rock salt and mustard oil: For the upkeep of oral hygiene, it is a healthy practice to massage the gums with mustard oil and rock salt. One can gargle it off with warm water after leaving it for a span of five minutes. Persistent following of this method can bring considerable improvement to your oral hygiene. It is also a good way to mitigate the impacts of asthma and migraine.
- Jivha Lekhana or Tongue Scraping: Pure metal is endowed with a lot of health boosting properties. Thus, instead of stainless steel tongue cleaners, Ayurveda advocates the use of scrapers made of gold, silver or copper. This helps in battling bad odor and enhances your sense of taste.