Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swapna ChaudaryYour feedback matters!
Girls me sabse jyada pregnant hone k chances kis waqt sex karne me rehta h. After her periods date or before date. Ya kis waqt pregnant hone ke chances rehta h.
I had my last period on November 6th 2016. I bleed for 5 days. I get my next period on the exact day or the previous day of the next month. We had intercourse on 2nd December 2016. What are the chances that I might conceive?
Sir I want to know what is safe time to do sex, I do not want baby now because I have married 1 month ago so please tell me what is the safe time.
I want to reduce my post delivery Weight When can I start as I delivered my baby on 19 July 2016 normal delivery and what are home remedies which I can follow now.
My friend had sex with his girlfriend upto 3 times and take unwanted tablets. These all done before 1moths. Now she suffering from stomach pain from week. Is there any problem to her sir/madam both are afraid about these. She consult D. G. O specialist and she said that its only from body heat. We have dout that she get get pregnant please told about it soon soon sir/madam we arr waiting for your response. Thanq sir.
I am 60 years old married woman with two grown up children. My menopause occurred when I was about 47. Of late, in the past 4 months, I am having frequent white discharges. We consulted a famous gynaecologist in nagpur on 30 march 15. As advised by her I underwent pap smear test and ultrasound scan of abdomen and pelvis. Pap smear test says" smears show an inflammatory background. There are sheets of neutrophils present. Also groups of squamous cells seen with out any atypical features. Opinion: benign cellular changes of inflammation" opinion of ultrasound scan of abdomen and pelvis test: endometrium is slightly thick for post menopausal. No other demonstrable abnormality. (uterus is normal size (4 x 2.9 x 2.3 cm) and shows normal echo texture. Endometrium - 6 mm, regular) after the test applied ointment and inserted the tablet for 3 days as prescribed by the doctor. But the white discharge is still continuing and has not reduced much. In may 15, I had bleeding slightly for about 2 hours after taking crocin for fever. Please advice.
TTC since 8 months. I have one tube block. From last 3 months I was on clomifene citrate. This month I had hcg 5000 injection on 14 day, said to have intercourse for 3 days and gave duphaston from 17th day. On 23rd, 24th day I found a brown discharge in vagina but not in panty. Again on 27th day n 28th same thing. Is this spotting is side effects of above inj. And tablets or anything else. Even though egg gets ruptured from 3 months why pregnancy is not happening in my case.
Hello doc actually I wanted to ask you about pregnancy. Since so many months we trying for it but yet I dint get pregnant. So can you please suggest me something about it.
Bacterial vaginosis is an infection that occurs in the vagina due to an imbalance in growth of the vaginal bacteria; It is the overgrowth in the naturally occurring bacteria in the vagina causes the imbalance. This disorder is very common among women, especially among pregnant women. This problem is usually not very serious and tends to subside within 4-5 days. However, in certain cases, they are capable of causing serious complications.
Symptoms of bacterial vaginosis include:
- Vaginal discharge that is white or grey in colour
- Constant itching in your vagina
- The vaginal discharge usually has a foul smelling odour
- Burning sensation during urination
Vaginal bacteria can be either good or bad. Any disruption in the delicate balance of the vaginal bacteria can lead to bacterial vaginosis. There is no exact known cause of this disorder, but it is believed that having multiple sex partners can aggravate this risks. Other factors include:
- Douching: If you clean your vagina with water and other cleansing agents on a regular basis, it might cause a bacterial imbalance, thus leading to this infection.
- Multiple partners: Having multiple sex partners puts you at a higher risk of contracting bacterial vaginosis. This disorder may also lead to various complications such as:
- STIs: This infection may make you highly susceptible to various infections such as Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhoea.
- Disorders of the pelvic region: Bacterial vaginosis may lead to inflammation in the pelvic region, which in turn may lead to infertility.
- Preterm birth: It increases the chances of premature birth
- Smoking: Smoking frequently increases the risk of a bacterial vaginosis infection.
- Unprotected sex: Having sex without proper protection increases the risk levels of bacterial vaginosis.
There are certain preventive measures that you can adopt to prevent this condition:
- Use soaps which contain no or very little chemicals to clean the region around your genitals
- Use latex condoms during sexual intercourse to prevent STIs.
- Do not clean your vagina (the practice referred to as douching) on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
What steps to be taken if I'm planning a baby, precautions n methods of how to successfully conceive, please suggest.
As they say, it is all in the mind. The chemical and psychological correlation between the brain and intercourse is way too high. Arousal and physical gratification are chemical reactions and with watching porn, what starts as an innocent indulgence can play a major role in these chemical pathways and alter the natural course of things.
What many people don’t realize is that by watching too much porn, the mind’s channeling is affected and therefore the levels of satisfaction are altered. Read on to know some ways that porn harmfully affects your body.
- Personal disconnect: By watching too much porn, a person does not need a partner to get aroused and satisfied. In most cases, the porn and the re-runs of it induce the arousal and gratification. Therefore, when there is an actual partner involved, their role is minimalized and therefore they feel neglected. The partner never feels wanted or satisfied in these relationships.
- Kills libido: Because the person connect is so less, there is no drive to enjoy a good sexual relationship. The partner is not required to turn the addicted person on and so there is no sex drive. There is no role for cajoling, cuddling, or anything that gets personal. It is a mechanical process, and therefore, for the partner, it can be a very harrowing experience. The definition of “normal” keeps changing and evolving for the porn watcher, which may not be easily accepted by the partner. This can lead to a lot of expectation mismatch and failing relationships.
- Short-lived: Because watching porn is all about satisfying the urge for yourself, it is only that in the mind. There is no consideration for a foreplay or intimacy or what the other person could be wanting. This makes it very selfish, leaving a wide gap in terms of loss of intimacy, which is very much expected here.
- Playing it rough: Most people who watch porn gradually move to violent forms of sex and therefore expect to follow it in their lives too. This again can lead to forced impersonal sexual experiences which leave both the partners very unhappy.
- Mechanical: In most porn watchers, the end result is not to enjoy the whole act but to reach a high and be done with it. This makes it mechanical, again adding to the bitterness in the relationship.
- Selfish behavior: As noted in all of the above instances, it always becomes too much of what one person wants. There is very less consideration for the partner, which makes your relationship unhealthy.
So, while watching porn is one’s personal decision, but watching it within a certain limit may keep you from its side effects, and not let it rule your sexual expectations.