Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suvarna Tangsali
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suvarna TangsaliYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex on 1st September, My partner didn't came inside me. As a result I didn't took any birth control pill. I am. 19 years old, I had my last period in the duration of 24th to 28th August. Right now I am facing some problems in digestion, constipation and a little fatigue (although that is bit normal occurring for me) I read over internet these are the signs of pregnancy. How can I be sure? What should I do now? Please help.
Hello .I am 23 years old and I didn't had my period since 3 months. Really worried .I am not masturbating not. I am virgin. Can you guide me what to do In order to have regular periods? Help m plz.
Vegetables, especially leafy greens are an essential part of your diet and should be a major constituent of your meals. However, the modern lifestyle has severely derailed the balance in a meal and vegetables, especially greens have been reduced and replaced via processed meats and sugar. This has contributed to a steep rise in many heart and blood disorders, among many other ailments.
Some of the reasons why you should be eating more greens are mentioned below.
- Greens help you see better: Leafy greens have been known to improve vision since a long time and thus doctors have always recommended the inclusion of more green leafy vegetables in your diet. Certain greens such as kale and spinach contain carotenoids that protect your eye against damage from high energy light particles. They can also fight the formation of early cataracts and improve depth of vision as well.
- They balance good and bad cholesterol: Green leafy vegetables are possibly the best way to control cholesterol levels within your body naturally. Liver processes fat which determines how much cholesterol gets retained within the body. Green vegetables help the liver use up fat better, thus regulating cholesterol levels within the body.
- Help burn carbs more effectively within the body: Green vegetables contain vitamins which are very effective in burning carbohydrates within the body. This vitamin helps convert carbohydrates into glucose so that the body can use it as a form of fuel.
- Prevent cancer: Green vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli along with Kale have shown effective anti-cancer properties in various studies. Green vegetables especially are effective in curtailing the development of colorectal cancers and thus doctors advise for the consumption of generous amounts of these.
- They are great for your bones: Vegetables such as spinach and kale have high quantities of calcium which are required for your bones, especially if you are woman and over 50 years of age. Although vegetables alone can’t provide the required amount of calcium for your body, they can help you get close to the requirement along with the other added benefits they provide.
- Keep you looking and feeling younger: Vitamin K, primarily found in green vegetables, helps in the clotting of blood and also regulates other functions within the body. If you don’t have enough of Vitamin K within your body, it might lead to heart health problems, loss of bone density, loss of elasticity in your skin among many other things. Eating a cup of green vegetables will help reduce all these symptoms and ensure that you look young from the outside and feel young from the inside as well.
- They help in Liver cleansing by initiating the process of detoxification.
- They help in keeping your kidney and blood parameters healthy.
- They make an ideal snack for the weight losers,as they are high in water content contributing to fewer calories. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir wife ke sath sex karte time agar wife thandi hi rahhe aur virey yoni mein chala jaye toh kya pregnency ho jayegi. Please advice
I am married with 5 year baby boy. Now we try for next baby. In past years we sex very less may be 4 or 5 time in a year due we both busy in our jobs. Now the problem my sperm ejaculate time is more then 40 min or some time one hour, my wife feel to much bored in that time she orgasm in near about 20 min when I start vaginal sex, nearabt only half hour she enjoyed the sex moments after that she feel aggressive, but I cnt stop without ejaculate its take near abt 1 hour every time. I feel same pleasure when sperm ejaculate but my wife always finished with bad mood, please advice me can I go to doctor for this problem. Some time I am also feel tired to penetrate for one hour in vagina.
I have ovarian cyst in left. Cyst size 4.3?4.2. 1 year ago I know I have cyst. Cyst size not changed. I have sometime pain in inferior abdomen. What should I do.
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
- Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
During the natural course of events, a woman's body starts its reproductive phase with menarche and at about 50 years of age, attains menopause. This is when the reproductive function ceases and the ovaries stop producing the hormone estrogen and progesterone. This is medically termed early or premature menopause.
Menopause that occurs before 40 years of age is termed as Premature Menopause; it is due to primary ovarian insufficiency and occurs in 1% of the women. If it occurs between 45 to 50 years, it is termed as early menopause.
Causes of premature menopause: Normal ageing, family history, genetic disorders, autoimmune disorders, toxins, and surgery are some reasons that could lead to premature menopause.
Effects: Estrogen and progesterone have a lot of beneficial effects on a woman's body. Reduction in their levels leads to some of the below changes:
- Emotional changes like mood swings, irritability, and in some cases depression, especially in premature menopause.
- Irregular cycles before complete cessation of the menstrual cycles.
- General mucosal dryness leading to vaginal dryness, dry skin, dry eyes.
- There also would be urinary incontinence and reduced sex drive due to reduced hormone levels.
- For women who still would want to have children, infertility would be a big cause for concern. This could lead to other emotional issues, worsening the depression.
- Bones lose their density and get weak and are more prone to fracture. This leads to Osteoporosis.
- Postmenopause, women are more prone to heart attacks and stroke, leading to cardiovascular health issues. Though not fully proven, this is believed to be true as the good role that estrogen plays on blood vessels is negated with menopause.
- Menopause leads to accelerated damage of genetic structures, thereby leading to faster ageing. This also leaves a feeling in the women of being less attractive and less desirable.
There is also a good news, that after menopause women are at lesser risk of cancer especially, breast and ovarian.
However, it is not easy for women to handle premature menopause. The body undergoes some changes much earlier than expected, and it requires a lot of support and caring and comforting to come to terms with it especially, if associated with infertility or chemotherapy for cancer. Emotional issues of not being able to have children and feeling less attractive require frank talks to boost the person's confidence and increase self-worthiness.
It is easier said than done, but one of the key ways to handle premature menopause is an open discussion.
Related Tip: "7 Ways To Deal With PMS"