Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Suvarna BagadeYour feedback matters!
I sleeping nearly for 8 hours a day, even though my eye looks lazy and blood circulation to my eye is very less. Is there any severe problems in my eyes?
My brother does not see properly at night whenever its see all thing whether its near by him or far away. What should we do ?
I have black heads and darkcirle on over the eyes so tell me what I do and in winter days my skin is so dry and dark.
What is the symptoms of colour blindness. And how we find difference between 6/9 or 6/6 vision. Plzzz. Thanks in advance.
I am a 20 year old female. I have eye floaters in my eyes. I noticed them a long time ago, but recently the no: of floaters increased and I believe I am now experiencing what is known as 'eye-flashes Google tells me to consult a doctor right away for a detached retina. Is there really a reason for me to worry?
I am a 58 year old house wife. Sir I am suffering from sinusitis. But now a days I have some irritation in my eyes. Is this is due to sinusitis. Can you please help me ?
I am feeling very stress in the eye due to the spectacle. It is paining too much in the area where it is fixed on the nose. I have changed many spectacles, the light ones too, but nothing is changed. Please help me out.
I am 24 year old facing hairfall problem from 2005. I don't have so much money to go for transplant. Is there any possible way to cure? Also my eye sight I weak and I don't want to wear specs.
I WORK ON PC FOR LONG TIME (16+ HOURS), WHAT IS THE PROBABILITY OF BEING ATTACKED BY EYESIGHT PROBLEM & HOW TO FIX IT?
My eyes irritate. I got my eyes tested a couple of months ago and they were absolutely fine. I don't have any issues with sight. I can see properly. But I have noticed that this happens to me in summer and when we are approaching summer. I'm also allergic to dust and pollution. Need some advice for cleaning eyes as they scratch especially on the lid.
Everytime when I go inside a swimming pool and then when I cum out after 15 ti 20 mins my eyes burns and it becomes red. What shud I do for this.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.