Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushma Tomar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma TomarYour feedback matters!
After 1 week of c section delivery I had sex with my husband. I had little bleeding, Will this intercourse leads to another baby formation instantly.
Masturbation is a wonderful way to explore your physicality which is healthy as well as beneficial. According to research, women who masturbate regularly are likely to enjoy better sex lives with their partners and are more self confident in nature. Women who indulge in masturbation enjoy a wealth of physical as well as mental health benefits. Following are the benefits that you should be aware of:
Physical benefits of female masturbation:
- Prevention of infections: Female masturbation is very important as it prevents cervical infections and also relieves you from infections in the urinary tract. Recent studies suggest that masturbation helps relieve you from pain caused by urinary tract infections. It lubricates the vagina and eliminates harmful bacteria from the cervix.
- Better cardiovascular health: Masturbating promotes improvement in cardiovascular health and also effectively lowers the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. It has been observed that women who masturbate regularly are less vulnerable to coronary heart disease and overall have a better immune system.
- Prevents insomnia: Masturbation can be a natural way to prevent insomnia as there is a subsequent release of hormones and stress involved. During masturbation the hormone called Dopamine increases as the process reaches climax. After orgasm, the hormones called oxytocin are released along with endorphins which consequently help you to sleep better.
Psychological or mental benefits of masturbation
- Improves mood and busts stress: Masturbation helps you get rid of depressed feelings and in turn positively affects your sexual life with your partner. It improves your mood and is considered an effective stress buster without any associated side effects.
- Helps you accept yourself: Accepting your sexuality is very important as it makes you aware of your body and makes you comfortable with it. It strengthens your love for yourself and increases your confidence. Paying attention to your sexual desires and fulfilling them yourselves is pleasurable as well as healthy. Masturbation can help you know your physical needs and relieve stress associated to your personal and professional life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hi, I am 15.4 weeks pregnant I still get abdomen pain, it's poky pain sometimes on left sometimes on right ,an its really disturbing for me when I am at work in office, it pains more when I walk ,well I did me sonography on my 13 week ,did dual marker test ,doctor said child is normal ,however my gynac does not have anything to say about my pain she says it will go ,but since I am pregnant from weeks now I am going through this pain ,can you please tell me if it is normal ,and how to avoid this pain.
It might seem difficult to overcome feelings of it but there are in fact various ways you can deal with it. It is often observed that an individual feels ashamed or guilty about their urges.
In most cases, sexual repression stems from certain social and cultural norms. It affects both the sexes and generally sets off from an early age. Following are the ways to overcome sexual repression:
1. Teach yourself various sexual values - Whenever thoughts of sexual repression cloud your mind and lowers your sexual urges, try getting rid of these thoughts gradually. Replace your depressing thoughts with thoughts about sex being a natural activity. Teach yourself to look at sex differently and stop trying to convince yourself otherwise.
2. Avoid taking negative opinions regarding sex from other people - You might long for a company when you are miserable and sexually repressed. Talking to people who are sexually repressed themselves will do little good as they might impose their own feeling on you. It's best not to take their advice or argue with them. Instead, you can form your own sexual values and strengthen them over time.
3. Be more vocal about sex - This conversation is not the one where you make sexual jokes or is otherwise completely irrelevant and of little use. Pour it and try conveying your feelings to people who are close and empathetic towards you. Interact with your partner and ask about their opinion on sexual repression and healthy sexual ideas.
4. Expose yourself to the sexual values of different culture - According to studies, Holland and Austria are among the most sexually liberal countries. Italy is also considered moderately liberal about its sexual values. You can try knowing about the various countries like Japan which is among the sexually repressed nations. Learning about various ways and forms of sexual repression will broaden our outlook and make you look at sex differently altogether. In a way, it can help you deal with your own sexual repression.
Related Tip: What If You Have Unprotected Sex??
I am thirty four year woman and I gave birth to 1 child when i was twenty two through normal delivery. My problem is whenever I excite or cough or sneeze or run I get my urine leaked. Will you please help why is it so and what is the remedy ?
In India, statistics reveal that more than 92% of women suffer from gynaecological problems. Some of these problems may turn out to be more serious than you expected. Here are 5 danger signs you should watch out for that signal an immediate visit to your gynaecologist.
1. Painful sex
Most women feel that it is normal to feel a little bit of pain in your vagina during sex. However, the truth is that pain during sex is not at all normal. If you feel pain while indulging in sexual activity, there are chances of you suffering from either vaginal dryness or a mild infection, which if left untreated can become worse. Some of these infections can even be STDs such as herpes, gonorrhoea etc.
2. Considerable bleeding during periods
If you bleed heavily during your periods, so much so that you have to change your sanitary napkin 2-3 times in just one to two hours, it’s a cause of concern. If this heavy menstrual flow is also accompanied with shortness of breath and rapid heart rate, you may be suffering from anaemia. In extreme cases (which is very rare), this can lead to extreme blood loss, which may require a blood transfusion.
3. Itchy vagina
Vaginal itching is very commonly ignored as most women consider it to be embarrassing, and as something that does not require any attention. However vaginal itching may be an indication of something more serious. Usually vaginal itching is a sign of fungal infection or a symptom of a sexually transmitted disease. In the worst-case scenario, it can even be a sign of vulvar cancer (a cancer of the vulva, which is the external part of your vagina).
4. Abnormal vaginal odour
Abnormal vaginal odour, just like an itchy vagina, may be a sign of a bacterial infection. Sometimes vaginal odour may even be accompanied with a thick and heavy vaginal discharge. This usually indicates vaginal yeast infection (an infection caused by an increase in the number of yeast cells present in your vagina), and if ignored these infections can recur, making sex and urination very painful activities.
5. Lump in your breast
A lump in the breast, whether or not accompanied by a bloody discharge from your nipples, is most likely a warning sign of cancer. You should also watch out for any type of pain in your breasts or even an abnormal growth as all of these indicate the development of cancerous cells in the breasts.
Schedule an appointment with your gynaecologist if you experience any one of these symptoms. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
1) eat foods rich in protein like milk and milk product, eggs, chicken, meat.
2) eat energy dense foods like nuts, dates, potato, halwa, kheer etc.
3) eat fruits high in energy like banana, chickoo, sitaphal, mango, grapes.
4) eat two servings of pulses in a day esp. Soybean and urad dal.
5) have proper rest.
If you are looking out for proper meal plan and guaranteed weight gain results, click on consult privately.