Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma TomarYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am having sex daily for 1 and half months but still my wife did not get pregnant why? And doing sex regularly.
Once I was under the attack of a viral infection I . E. Mumps and after that , my mother was also infected by it and from that moment she is not remaining too well. She says that, her neck region and under the ears region are like blocked and is choking her. She's a housewife and whenever she washes clothes with cold water, her ear region and jaw swells up. She had appointed with many doctors but nothing happened. Please help. And give some solution.
I am 27 years, its 2 years long I have been married. Now I am planning for kid. We also consulted doctor she told me that there is some problem with the cyst. Is it a serious issue? Please help me.
Hi I'm 23 year's old unmarried girl Can I loose 4 kgs in a span of a week Also I'm suffering from PCOS.
I'm 8 week pregnant. My USG says no definite yolk sac or fetal pole is seen. It also says I've subchoronic hemorrhage at a pole. What should be done now?
If you are serious about building muscle, you must include more legumes in your diet. Legumes of different kinds are highly nutritious sources of protein, complex carbohydrates and fiber.
Protein helps build and maintain muscle strength. Fiber is essential for proper insulin response, which aids in absorption and use of various nutrients. Complex carbohydrates provide a more stable and longer-lasting supply of energy for working out.
Some of the more common legumes include pinto beans, kidney beans, navy beans, lima beans, black beans, chickpeas, lentils and black-eyed peas. You can eat legumes in soups or salads.
For more tips and treatment, consult.
I am a 71 years old female who is suffering from 3rd degree uterovaginal descent and cystocele. The doctor has to perform a procedure on me tomorrow Vaginal Hysterectomy with cystocele repair and pelvic floor repair. The doctor has advised me of risks during the operation and post operation as infection, bleeding, injury to adjacent structures like bladder, bowel, blood vessel and Vault prolapse. I wanted to know what are the possibilities of me suffering any injury during the procedure of possibility a vault prolapse. Please advise urgently.
i was diagnosed with PCOD in 2012. and still is suffering from that. due to which im sometimes suffering from mental instabilities such as depression, loss of temper. not only this it results in skips of the mensuration cycles. what should i do in consideration of the diet and also weight loss?
I had sex with my wife without condom in the mid of her month and before I cum I pull outside my penis and eject all cum on floor is there chance of pregnant.please help.
Hai doc, my que is that be4 periods my body gets heavier than before n breast becomes tender n heavy n even my clothes gets tighter. Dealing with this prob every mnth.. please tell me any home remedy 4 dis. please Plz am vry worried n don't wanna take any medicine.
I have sex last 28 may and I use condom but in the end condom was damage please tel me can she pregnant.
Respected Doctor pls help. I got married on Nov 2015 but could not conceive till now. Please help I am in great tension. Please suggest some medicine and diet. I am 42 year old. Will it be possible for me to conceive. Pls help. Doctor after being intimate with my husband I wash myself I hope it is not creating problem.
My wife is undergoing IVF treatment. Embryo transfer will take place on 28th. Now Can she use indian toilet after transfer or she has to use western commode. Kindly advice.
How quickly can my wife catch pregnancy after mensuration cycle? If you could just help me with the process.
I am a 21 year girl. Recently from 2 months i am not having my periods! infsct I had a sex I am sure nothing went wrong, I did a test also at home which showed negative! what should I do now ?
When tissues that usually grow inside the uterus, start growing outside the organ, it is called endometriosis. Painful periods, pain during sex, pain while urinating or bowel movements, extreme bleeding, fatigue, infertility, diarrhea, bloating and nausea are some of the symptoms of endometriosis.
Treating endometriosis usually depends on the following factors
- Severity of symptoms
- Severity of the disease
- Future plans for children
Depending on these the doctor might opt for any of the following treatments
- Medication for Pain: If the symptoms are mild, then the doctor will prescribe some pain killers like Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Hormone Therapy: Hormone therapy is effective, but once you stop them, your symptoms may come back. Some of the hormone therapies include:
- Hormonal Contraceptives: Birth control pills, vaginal rings and patches are useful in controlling the hormones that are responsible for tissue build-up outside the uterine cavity.
- Medroxyprogesterone: This drug stops menstruation, which in turn stops the tissue build-up and put an end to all the symptoms. But on the other hand, gaining weight, low bone production and depression are some of the common effects of this drug.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) antagonists and agonists: Hormones that stimulate ovaries are blocked by these. They bring down oestrogen levels and hence prevent menstruation.
- Danazol: This drug prevents menstruation and symptoms of endometriosis by blocking the hormones that stimulate the ovaries. However, Danazol may not be a favourable option because of its side effects. The drug should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Conservative Surgery: If you are trying to get pregnant, but you already suffer from endometriosis, then removing endometriosis surgically is a viable solution. Your uterus and ovaries will be preserved, which might increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Even suffering from severe pain might find relief from conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: In extreme cases, the only way to deal with the symptoms is to completely remove the uterus, ovaries and cervix. Since a hysterectomy means you cannot have children, it is kept as the last option for women in their reproductive age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.