Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil B.SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
I am 49 yr and I do not drink milk and its product due to some unavoidable reasons. Kindly tell me the natural supplements of milk. So that I can face the deficiency of calcium.
Q. Just what is an allergy? How do they occur? I have been able to eat oysters all my life, but now I get an itchy rash if I even touch one. How can this happen?
My job duration is about 10 hours in a day and most of the time I performed my job as standing whole day but when I wake up in morning my legs having heavy and light pain in it also in waist. How to get rid from it?
Hello, I have problem with my skin and with my weight, i'm 30 years old and single, and my weight is 135 kg. I try exercise, but i'm failed to loss my weight, the problem is only with my belly stomach. So please can you help me with this problem.
She has been detected with high cholesterol levels and gall bladder stone formation. I want to know about her diet and precautions to be taken..
I have hair fall since 1 year and also have grey hair. Can you please suggest any shampoo or oil to reduce hair fall.
I am a 21 years old male. Kindly suggest me some exercise and some yoga for maintaining body fit and healthy.
Hello sir aged 21 last month I had sex with my gf. But we had it unprotected. Not vaginal only oral. And at last I just putted my penis to anus and I took. After 2 week I got penis burning sensation. And If I masturbate it was paining. A And I visited urologist he said it was urine infection and gave niftaz tab for 5 days. But that dint work. Tht day it self I gave urine culture but it came negative. And after my first dose of niftaz. I visited once again urologist and said it's not working and then he gave me doxycycline 5 days dose. And after that he gave flagyl 500 5 days dose. But my urine culture was negative but also he prescribed me. Now After these course I am bit ok. But still I have a itchy sensing and I experience a strange feeling that my urine is passing drop by drop but if isee it's not liking. And my penis tip will ne cold I have no penis rash or redness or pimple. I tested 6 week hiv test which came back negative. But my partner is not having any symptoms like me Plss suggest solutions.
Hello doctor, I am 21 years old. I am experiencing a pain in my lower abdomen right side for about 2 weeks now. I got my ultrasound done, and the impression is I have a cyst in right ovary (size 51 into 40 mm). My periods are regular, I got my last period on 6th of june 2016 and this month , I have not get my periods yet. I want to ask, is this cyst a matter of worry , how can this be removed? How much time will it take to get removed?
My facial skin is becoming tanned after working in front of computer .after exfoliating with water and soap my skin seems dry and after few minutes it is becoming oily .what are the remedies for this and which type of soap should I use.
How can have a better sex with my boyfriend? I want to satisfy but he can not satisfy me so what should I need to do? He always try to my vagina instead of other parts.
Sir, Hair loss problem bhut Jada amla juse bhi leta hu fir bhi koi profit nhi hua mene bhut time pure hair saf bi krvaye koi solution btao.
Sir. From last two years I feel my penis week. I am married. When I started sex with my wife it does not stand properly or remain loose. I have taken treatment from many doctors but not got satisfactory results. please tell me sir what should I do.
Hormones are chemicals produced by the body for optimal functioning of the various body systems. The thyroid produces thyroxin which controls body metabolism, and reduced levels affect metabolism. Deficiency of Iodine is the cause behind it as it is required by the body to produce thyroxin. Hashimoto’s thyroiditis which is an autoimmune disorder is another cause.
Some common signs of it are extreme fatigue, intolerance to cold, constipation, puffy face, hoarseness of voice, increased cholesterol level, weight gain, muscle and joint pains and aches, altered menstruation and depression are some of the common symptoms.
Homeopathy has some very good remedies that are aimed at managing the person as a whole and not just the symptoms of hypothyroidism.
- Calcarea Carbonica: The most common and popular homeopathic medicine, it is useful in patients who present with the following symptoms.
- Intolerance to cold
- Fat, flabby, fair person
- Excessive sweating on the head
- Peculiar food habits including craving for eggs, chalk, pencils, lime,
- Aversion to fatty food substances
- Constipation i.e. first part of stool is hard followed by softer stools
- Excessive menstruation, prolonged and occurs earlier than the regular date, almost always associated with cold feet
- Sepia Officinalis: Another significant remedy, Sepia is used when the patient has the following symptoms.
- Weak, pale yellow, tend to faint easily in cold temperatures
- Extreme intolerance to cold, even in a warm room
- Irritable, indifferent
- Significant hair loss
- Excessive menstruation, occurs earlier than schedule, along with a bearing down feeling that the pelvic organs will pop out through the vagina, and so she always prefers to sit cross-legged
- Constipation i.e. stool is passed out as small balls that is painful to pass
- Craving for pickles and acidic food stuffs
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Symptoms of patients in whom Lycopodium will be used are as follows:
- Emotionally irritable and physically weak
- Yellow face with blue circles around eyes
- Excessive hair fall
- Craving for hot foods and sweets
- Gastric troubles with excessive flatulence
- Acidity that worsens after eating starchy foods, especially in the evenings
- Constipation with hard, painful, incomplete stooling
- Graphites: Presenting symptoms where Graphites is mainly used include:
- Intolerance to cold
- Depressed emotionally, timid, indecisive, weeps listening to music
- Bloated, gassy abdomen
- Chronic constipation with hard, painful stooling process
- Nux Vomica: The patient in whom Nux Vomica can produce wonderful results presents with the following symptoms:
- Cold to the touch
- Extremely temperamental, gets offended easily, extremely sensitive
- Chronic constipation with scanty stools and a chronic urge to pass stools
- Gassy, bloated feeling in the stomach
- Desire for alcohol, caffeine, and other stimulations; fatty and spicy foods
- Prolonged excessive menstruation
These are commonly used remedies; however, a detailed discussion with your homeopath is essential to zero in on the remedy that will work best for you.