Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Survana Dhande
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Survana DhandeYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old. My father 56 year old. He feel very serious pain in hand and leg. He is also patients of dama. His ghutana and kohni also jam. He is not able to walking, eating and drinking water. Please suggest me some treatment.
I'm a 31 years old lady working as a teacher. now days feels exhausted after coming from school. N back pain on d right side. Meanwhile feels strain on my throat when gets more stressed. Wht to do. Reasons fr all ds.
I am suffering with back pain please resolve my Issue and give me good suggestion to remove my back pain. Pain comes at the time of riding bike.
Please let me know whether Nervitop-M tablet will be useful in heeling pains on the Knee, Thighs and Buttocks. What is the impact of Megabalmin content in this tablet?
I have pain in left upper arm below the shoulder level for the past 6 months. Sometimes getting burning sensation left shoulder. Not diabetic. No bp. Suffering from gas problem. Belching and wind passing.Please tell.
I got pain in my back after delivery through surgery 2.4 years back. What should be the possible cause.
I am 27 years old mail and I am having back pain from 3years and now a days it is becoming high so pleas help me in the pain relif and I tried many medicines but no use and i have been for non medical treatment as well but same issue.
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tear or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects, doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement. These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the black belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps are sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, a more acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord.
- As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, you problem doesn’t subside, consult an experienced doctor for his advice.