Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sursesh N GhardeYour feedback matters!
Due to my 12th board exams which were lyk hell to me I am felling depressed and not able to sleep properly not even concentrating my future lyf?
I work in IT Company. I work 10 hours in a day on computer. So when I go home my head is start headache. I tried many tablets but no one works. Please give me some treatment to stop headache.
Hi I am 30years old I am suffering from prostate infection since last april at the first doctor were unable to detect it only than last november it was diagnosed prostate infection the 1st urologist doctors medicine did not helped too much than the 2nd doc medicine helped a bit but not in a full manner still I use to have pain in my lower abdomen and penis and anus doctor had told meto hae chymoral forte thrice a day but still having pain.
Body ache and feverish Since last two days I have pain in the throat and feeling feverish with body ache I am taking azee and Crocin since yesterday , pain in the throat is less now but still feel feverish ans body ache please share some medicine.
Good morning sir. Could you tell me how many ways Hepatitis-B can spread. And how to cure that. My fear is about that is my friend has Hepatitis B.
I am a blood sugar patient. My age is 44 my sugar is regular up. Nowadays fasting is 180. What should I do. From 7-8 year suffering sugar.
My problem is when I having sex that time I am discharge quickly that's my problem please give me a help plz.
If I do Daily masturbation is good or bad. And is these the reason of pimples on my face or not masturbate is the reason of pimples.
Dear Sir/Madam, My mother is a diabetic patient from last 14 years and now with a long time high rate fever, he is suffered from Tuberculosis and the treatment is going on from DOTS from last week. The issue is when she takes medicine prescribed by Doctor for Anti-TB, she used to having fever and feeling cold. So is there any other step should we take to cure her better as she is getting so weak nowadays and taking more tablets plus insulin OD for Diabetes along with Anti-TB treatment. Kindly Suggest me. Thank you so much.
Hi, Is there a technique to get the size of my penis increased. I want to get it increased by 1 inch in length and half inch in girth. Please help.
Sir, Me jab ladki ke sath bat kerta hu to meri penis se lubricant continous niklta rahta hai. Fir stomach ke niche bhag me pain hota hai toilet me jalan hoti hai. Sir me himalaya ki spemen tablet lu to fayada hoga. Ya dhatupaushtik churna lena hoga. Mujhe gas ki problem bahut hai.
Vascular disorders are disorders of the vessels in your body that carry either blood or waste products. The vascular system consists of the arteries (that carry blood away from the heart), veins (that carry blood to the heart) and lymph vessels (that carry waste products to be excreted from the body). The various diseases of the vascular or circulatory system are:
- Peripheral Artery Disease: Peripheral arteries carry blood to the various organs and tissues in the body. Accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the vessels narrow the pathway for the blood to flow. This can impair blood flow to the tissues in the body and cause complications. Various medications used to lower cholesterol and blood pressure can also be used for peripheral artery disease.
- Buerger's Disease: This disease causes obstructions in the veins and arteries in the legs. This can hamper blood supply in the toes and the feet. It causes pain and may require amputation in severe cases. Treatments for this disease include smoking cessation and medications to dilute blood vessels.
- Aneurysm: An aneurysm is swelling in the blood vessel walls; it usually occurs in the aorta. The artery walls become fragile and are placed under a lot of stress; this may lead to a sudden rupture of the aortic vessels. This disorder is usually treated by surgical procedures.
- Peripheral Venous Disease: Peripheral venous disease is characterized by damage to the valves that allows blood to flow in a single direction. Damaged valves can cause blood to flow backwards and therefore, accumulate. Treatments for this disorder are incorporating certain lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking and alcohol.
- Blood clots in the veins: Blood clots may occur in the veins present inside the muscles of the thighs and lower legs which lead to deep vein thrombosis. You may be prescribed anti-coagulants, also known as blood thinners, to treat this disorder.
People with diseases such diabetes, high blood pressure, or kidney failure can be more likely to have vessel problems. Working with vibrating tools, being in cold temperatures, and smoking can worsen vascular problems. Causes of vascular disorders usually fit into one of 5 groups:
- Traumatic, which occur after injury
- Compressive, which occur when the pipes flatten
- Occlusive, which occur when pipes are blocked
- Tumors (growths) or malformations (deformed, tangled pipes), which may or may not be present at birth
- Vessel spasms, which occur when abnormal control of vessels causes them to narrow
Symptoms of vascular disorders can include:
- Abnormal color changes in the fingertips
- Ulcers or wounds that do not heal
- Hand problems when in cold temperatures or locations
- Numbness or tingling of the fingertips
- Cool or cold fingers and/or hands
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am diabetic type 2 from last 05 years, I feel lethargic through out the day, how to improve this problem.
I had seizure 3 years ago. I consulted a neurologist and stated taking leviteractam tablets, still taking it. Never had seizure again in 3 years. But I'm unclear about the doctor as he is not commenting on stopping the tablets even after normal EEG reports. What should I do about this?
Doctor Sirs recently I was diagnosed for diabates 300 and BP 160/100.I AM USING ZORYL 1 Mg.What SHOULD DONE PLEASE ADVISE.I am rgular restyl l mg user for sleep since last 32 yars. Now I am 56
8 amazing health benefits of masturbation
Masturbation can be extremely beneficial to your health and well-being. It doesn't just feel good, it has other benefits too that can vastly improve your health and life.
Here are some reasons why you should masturbate regularly:
1. It boosts your mood
Masturbating releases the hormones oxytocin and dopamine, which improve your mood and give you a natural high. It helps you relax and decreases your stress and anxiety levels.
2. Helps you sleep
Having an orgasm relaxes you physically and mentally, relieves tension and makes you feel satisfied due to the lowering of blood pressure and the release of endorphins. This helps you fall asleep faster and sleep better.
3. Lesser junk food cravings
The release of oxytocin makes us feel happier, lowering emotionally triggered food cravings, which help you make better food choices and avoid unhealthy and fattening 'comfort' food.
4. Relieves cramps
Masturbation can help relieve menstrual cramps. It increases blood flow to your pelvic region and hence eases pain, cramps and backaches.
5. Helps cure urinary tract infection in women
Those suffering from utis can get relief by masturbating as it flushes out bacteria from the cervix.
6. Prevents prostate cancer
Masturbation flushes out the toxin build-up in the urogenital tract, making men who ejaculate frequently three times less likely to develop prostate cancer.
7. May get rid of restless leg syndrome
People who suffer from restless leg syndrome feel a constant need to move their limb, which may cause leg pain and cramps. A publication in 'sleep medicine', a medical journal suggests that sex and masturbation may help relieve symptoms of rls.
8. Boosts your immunity and general health
Ejaculation in males triggers the release of cortisol, a stress hormone. Although stress inducing, experts believe that small doses of this hormone help build your immunity. In women, masturbation is known to improve cervical and cardiovascular health while also reducing the risk of type-2 diabetes.
Related Tip: 6 Common Myths on MASTURBATION, Busted!