Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Suriya Kiran WaghannaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I have health issue like sometimes I feel pretty lazy usually when I am out in sun raise. While travelling out or hanging out with friends, I get tired vry soon. I dunno why it happens, maybe cuz of less vitamins?
Inspite of all care and attention, I have cracked heels which not only look bad but also painful. How can I get rid of this?
Hi I want to reduce my weight and have a physique present im 76 kg weight and 5.6 height aged 27 so it it safe for me if I have protein while doing exercise as I want to loose tummy fat in just 3 months.
I have numerous pimples and acne. I've consulted many doctors but it was of no use. Please help me through this.
My girlfriend has a periods problem she was irregular in periods. But she used some medicins so she is getting periods from 5monthsonwardscontinuously. But there is any problem for getting pregnancy. Will she get pregnancy or not in future.
I have been suffering from gas and acidity since from 2 to 3 years. I had suffered from jaundice (minor) 2 times in the year of 1995 and 2002. Since then this problem has been arise. I consult with several doctor and as per their advice I have done lever function test. But nothing new issue has been found and doctor said your lever is now OK. Now in recent days I have a problem in eating food at dinner time. Usually I eat rice 3 times in a day. At evening after returning from my office is use to drink tea (red) and some snacks. But in dinner time I always feel my stomach is heavy and unable to eat rice in dinner time. Please advice for the same.
I have a Breast Mastectomy report of my aunt, in the end report say an impression of infiltrating ductal carcinoma, stage IIA, TNM: pT2N0cM0, NPI: 2.8. What does it all mean?
I am suffering from Acne vulgaris from last 2-3 months and have consultant a dermatologist and he suggested me medicines like:- Citravite tablets 1ce in a day Melano Tx Tablets 1ce in a day Clavam 625 Tablets 2wice in a day Lanalite ointment and Retino 0.04 ointment But the problem is still the same my right side face is full of small pimples and I don't know how to get rid of them and also the black spot which appears after pimples.
My all teeth are white. Except the canines. I daily brush twice but no effect. please help me out to make my teeth white and shine.
Hello, I am 27 years old married women. I have problem of white discharge. It gets smell and sticky. I used vygene but it controls only 1 to 2 days ,whenever I stop to use vygene again that will continue. Due to this, my health gets weak. Give such suggestions to cure.
1. Eat three small meals and three snacks evenly spaced throughout the day. It is important to avoid periods of hunger or overeating.
2. Eat slowly and chew foods well.
3. Be relaxed at mealtime.
4. Sit up while eating and for 1 hour afterward.
5. Avoid eating within 3 hours before bedtime. Bedtime snacks can cause gastric acid secretion during the night.
6. Cut down on caffeine-containing foods and beverages, citrus and tomato products, and chocolate if these foods cause discomfort.
7. Include a good source of protein (milk, meat, egg, cheese, etc.) at each meal and snack.
8. Antacids should be taken in the prescribed dose, one-hour and 3 hours after meals and prior to bedtime. This regimen is most likely to keep the acidity of the stomach at the most stable and lowest level.
9. Milk and cream feedings should not be used as antacid therapy. Although milk protein has an initial neutralizing effect on gastric acid, it is also a very potent stimulator. Hourly feedings of milk have been shown to produce a lower ph than three regular meals.
10. Caffeine-containing beverages (coffee, tea, and cola drinks) and decaffeinated coffee cause increased gastric acid production but may be taken in moderation at or near mealtime, if tolerated.