Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suriya Kiran Waghanna
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Suriya Kiran WaghannaYour feedback matters!
I am 63 years old male and feel pain in my knees while using stairs while on plains I donot feel much inconvenience. I am tendency for stone in kidney development and hence avoid taking extra calcium. Kindly advise me some treatment to get rid off knee pains.
Dear Sir, Now days I am getting angry very soon and I am also in depression. Please suggest to me how can I overcome on this..
I am having thyroid. And I am a girl of 21 years. I am having weight issues. I am gaining weight. How can I control my weight?
I'm 20 years old. I'm diagnosed with PCOS since the past two years. For the first one and a half year, I was prescribed medicines. After that, for the next 6 months, my period occurred regularly, without medication. Last month, my period got delayed by 5 days and this month by 15 days. The doctor prescribed me medicines to make my period happen. Usually pain doesn't occur during my period but since the past few months, pain occurs and it's very painful. Will by PCOS get cured? Will I get pregnant in future or will the PCOS will be a problem? Is sexual intercourse harmful for PCOS? What kind of diet should I follow for PCOS? Is there any particular food stuff that I should avoid? Is cycling good for PCOS?
I am having too much gas in my stomach due to which every time my stomach and mouth burns .even I take lots of water. Also since 2 days after urine my tip burns a lot for 5 min .please give the suggestion.
Cellulitis is a common contagious bacterial skin infection marked by redness and swelling of the skin that feels tender and hot. It usually occurs when bacteria penetrate through a crack or a cut on the skin’s surface. Although cellulitis can develop anywhere over the face or the body, it is your lower legs that are affected the most. It damages the tissues beneath the skin, spreading to the bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If left untreated, the infection might get aggravated and turn fatal.
In case of a recurrence, preventive antibiotics may be recommended by the doctor. Adopting the below mentioned precautionary measures can help:
1. Gently rinse the wound with soap and water on a daily basis, whenever you go in for a shower.
2. Apply an antibiotic ointment or a cream over the wound to get adequate protection.
3. Use a bandage to dress your wound and change it daily.
4. Watch out for signs of infections such as pain and redness and accordingly go for medical help.
5. People with diabetes often suffer from poor blood circulation. They require extra precautions in order to prevent any skin injury:
Moisturize and lubricate your skin daily to prevent peeling and cracking.
Trim your toenails and fingernails carefully so that they do not injure the ambient skin.
Wear appropriate gloves and footwear to protect your feet and hands.
- Treat any infection developing on the skin surface at the right time because they might be contagious.
I have facing stress for a long time, facing trouble while imaging a specific thing for a short time.
I want to join for a gym to gain weight, the gym instructor suggested to take protein powder daily but some of my friends told it has so many side effects like it loses the weight if I drop the taking of protein powder suddenly after gaining weight really it does so. If it is not please suggest the best protein powder.
The shoulders are the most mobile joints in your body. Shoulder joints undergo wear and a tear over time and hence become unstable. Shoulder arthritis is one of the painful conditions affecting the shoulder joints. Arthritis not only takes a toll on the tendons and muscles, but also affects the ligaments and joints too. They usually cause symptoms such as joint pain, resulting in limited mobility.
Nonsurgical or Lifestyle treatments:
- Take rest or avoid the activities that provoke pain or change the way of your arm movements.
- Physical therapy boosts shoulder mobility.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections in the shoulders can also help to ease the pain and inflammation, although temporarily.
- Applying moist heat or ice packs over the shoulders for about half an hour at least thrice a day brings relief.
- Drugs such as methotrexate can be administered in case one is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic disease attacking multiple joints of the body).
- Dietary supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine may help reduce pain.
Surgical treatments (if your pain results in disability and does not lessen with nonsurgical options)
- Join replacement surgery or arthroplasty involves replacing the damaged parts of the shoulder with a prosthetic (artificial) joint.
- Few mild forms of arthritis may be treated using the Arthroscopic procedure (minimally invasive surgery). It requires a surgeon to ease the joint pain by making small incisions to “clean out” the joint. A tiny camera fitted into the joint guides the surgeon through the surgery.
- Resection arthroplasty is a method that involves the surgical removal of the bone from the collar bone and substituting it with a scar tissue to treat arthritis of particular joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
Indigestion spares nobody. No matter how healthy you are, at some point or the other, everyone suffers from acidity, bloating and gas. On its own these problems are rarely serious, but they can leave you feeling quite uncomfortable and can be embarrassing as well.
Homeopathy can be very effective when fighting against indigestion of any kind. This form of treatment has negligible side effects and hence can be given to both children and adults. Homeopathy does not address only the symptoms but goes to the root of the problem. Thus it also stops the problem from recurring.
Here are few common homeopathic medicines that can help ease indigestion:
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica is known as the remedy for overindulgence. This homeopathic medicine can be used to treat stomach problems of all kinds. It is very effective against bloating and gas and is also often used to treat constipation. Nux vomica is also known as the best homeopathic remedy for heartburn associated with excessive alcohol or caffeine.
- Pulsatilla: This is often used to treat gastric problems that follow eating heavy food like pastries, ice cream and food fried in ghee or butter. It can also be used to treat loose motions.
- China: China is an effective form of treatment against bloating and build up of gas. Abdominal pain caused by gas can also be treated with China. This homeopathic remedy can also be used to treat diarrhea that is accompanied by extreme weakness.
- Arsenic Album: Gastric troubles that are triggered by food poisoning can be effectively treated with Arsenic Album. Some of the symptoms it treats are nausea, loose motions, abdominal pain and vomiting. Acidity and a burning sensation in the stomach can also be eased with this medicine. Arsenic Album is also used in cases of chronic vomiting where the stomach does not retain any food.
- Lycopodium: Sometimes even eating a light meal can leave you feeling bloated and with a heavy feeling in your abdomen. This bloating and excessive gaseousness accompanied by burning burps can be treated with Lycopodium. It also treats acidity triggered by starchy and flatulent food.
Along with taking homeopathic medicine, making a few changes to your eating habits can also help treat chronic gastric problems. Chew your food and eat slowly. Avoid eating anything that is too hot or too cold and drink plenty of water. Ideally you should hydrate your stomach half n hour before eating a meal.