Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh KhodankarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I'm 21 year old and I have an problem in my back there Is a pain which is fluctuating from one side to another. I consult with many doctors and paid on many reports like x-ray, MRI and many blood check up but they all are normal showing. I am suffering from last 3 year. And from last month my right eye got allergy and it goes red like blood flow in eye and I not see near about from my right eye clearly does this problem is related with my old problem.
Is there any medical test to confirm the male virginity? If it is done what is the name on f the test and where it is done.
I am suffering from Ulcerative Colitis for last two years. Due to medicines I am having sexual problems. What should i do to cure?
My son got burnt in his hand and now he is not able to open his index and middle finger properly. We require assistance from a burnt specialist in this matter can someone please assist us.
My friend masturbates when is from 14 years. Does he gets any side effects or any sex problems in future right now he is 20+
Immunity is very low and mostly having fever, body pain, cold. So can I use vaxigrip injection for this.
I am 26 years old having low frequency power and get tired soon and how to become slim in slightly easy way. And how improve my sex power.
Hello sir/ ma'am I want to know how I can lose my weight with exercises? Can you help me PlzZzzzzZz.
I am 22 female and my height is 165 cm my weight is 68. How to reduce my weight. Especially belly fat.
I am 24 years old I am trying to be healthy by having a jogging every day but I am not able to run as long I want like 200 meters which healthy food I should use to control my breath and run much better then that distances.
I got major hair foul from last 3 years what can I do. Do you have any permanent solution for my prob.
Hair loss or Alopecia areata is a condition characterized by loss of hair from the scalp and other parts of the body that have hair over a prolonged period of time. Recent research states that losing 100 strands of hair a day is normal. But anything in excess indicates that you might be suffering from this embarrassing condition. Experiencing recurring episodes of hair loss can end up affecting one’s self-confidence, and hence, any sphere of his personal life as well.
What causes hair loss?
- Over 95% of hair loss occurs due to hereditary factors coming into play. A family history of this condition can exacerbate one’s risks of developing the condition.
- Hair loss can also occur if you have been exposed to increased stress levels of late. Temporary hair loss is also observed in people suffering from mental stress or trauma resulting from an incident, may be the death of a loved one or any other incident that might have brought on shock and stress on the concerned person.
- Hair loss can also result from chemotherapy or radiation therapy. Also, certain medications used to combat cancer, depression, heart disorder, birth control and arthritis (know more about arthritis problem) might also result in significant loss of hair.
- Hair loss can occur as a result of thyroid disorders such as hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism.
- Hair loss might also be the result of an auto-immune disorder known as ‘Alopecia Areata’ that results in bald spot formation around the scalp, beard, and eyebrows.
- Trichotillomania (a mental condition wherein a person pulls out hair from the scalp, almost unconsciously) can lead to hair loss as well.
- Hair loss can also occur as a result of excessive experimentation with your hair. This can include using permanent hair straightening devices, developing curls or tight braids, ponytails, etc.
- Hormonal imbalances or change, noticeable mostly during pregnancy or at the onset of menopause can be triggers of hair loss as well.
- Ringworm infection can also result in hair loss by damaging the skin of the scalp and hair. However, hair loss tends to get better once the infection is treated.