Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh D. RYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. My name is Martha. My brother Raul who is very thin guy and he always need to doctor. So how can I solved it?
I have on my right leg a black spots I am using from 4 months cream I s not working properly so what should do for it.
I am 23 now. A part from my regular life it became a very habitable activity to masturbate. Even in hectic time also. Unable to avoid that. Daily once I am involving in this activity. Is this causes any side affects or is this a big loss for me please tell me solution to avoid.
I am working as a marketing executive so I have lot of stress is there, and some times so much of body paining is there so what can I do now.
I am not getting sleep from last three days. I am suffering a lot please help me also I got severe cold Please.
My name is p. Narendar and suffering from height and my age is 21. My height is 5feet. I can increase my height or not.
I cannot sleep at night. And in day I am very sleepy this is vry disturbing my class what should I do?
Pls explain how much time we have to keep water in copper vessel before drinking and what is the suitable time when can we have water in copper cup. And how much water can we drink in a day. Thanks.
I have been suffering from leg pain for a long time. I had visited a doctor and he gave me some vitamins d3 tablet as my vitamin d3 level is very low. It is 16. But the pain doesn't go. I have no strength in my legs. Is it a neuro problem? Or other. What should I do?
I had unprotected sex 4 days back. Since yesterday I am feeling a pain on my glans penis. I am frequent urge to urinate. I am afraid of gonorrhoea. Please help.
How to reduce weight and how to get a well posture body? I am becoming lazy day by day and gaining weight? Suggest some measures.
I suffering from fever. It comes and goes. What should I do? Please tell me as soon as possible. I am waiting for that.
Im mayur im 21 years old. I have a problem. Please solve it. How to stop hair loss and. How to stop gray and white hairs.
Continues masturbating results in unwanted curvature ofpeenis .does it creates a problem. For future penetrating in to anus.
Epilepsy is a common illness and therefore, we commonly encounter women with epilepsy (WWE), who are either pregnant or contemplating pregnancy. There are a lot of apprehensions and misconceptions regarding managing epilepsy in this group of WWE. Here, I wish to highlight some of the important aspects of managing epilepsy in women who are planning a pregnancy or are currently pregnant.
1. If a woman is seizure-free for at least two years, she can consider withdrawing anti-epileptic drugs (aeds) under the supervision of neurologist, and then plan for pregnancy.
2. If a woman has seizures, it is better to continue aeds during pregnancy, as the risk to the baby is several times higher with seizures, as compared to that with aeds.
3. Sodium valproate has the highest risk to the developing baby, and it should be avoided in pregnancy.
4. Aeds such as levetiracetam, lamotrigine, oxcarbazepine, topiramate, etc are safe and may be continued during pregnancy.
5. The lowest effective dose of aed should be used.
6. Try to use only a single anti-epileptic drug, if possible.
7. Folic acid vitamin supplements should be used in pregnancy.
8. The dose of anti-epileptic medication may have to be increased during the last three months of pregnancy.
9. Ct scan of the brain should be avoided, as far as possible, during pregnancy, as radiation exposure due to it may harm the baby.
10. Mri brain is reasonably safe for baby, especially after the first three months of pregnancy. So, if needed, it may be performed.