Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh ChaudaryYour feedback matters!
I have heavy back pain but I had lot of treatment no ues all reports are normal like MRI scan and exray and blood test. Heavy pain at low spine and all over back side please sugest me any treatment.
I am 76 old and having backache and nummness (jhannjanahat) in the right arm and vertigo and taking medicine kalmia and lachlenthis.
I am suffering from osterio-arthiritis for the last 7 years. The big problem is in the right leg. I find lot of stiffiness.
Hi sir good afternoon my problem is my left leg heel is getting pain and burning could please advise what is the problem how can I cure it.
I have diabetes type 2 for last 35 years, I am aged 65 years in 2011 I was diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma oral had undergone operation twice, chemotherapy 9 cycles radiation for 1 month, I am free from carcinoma although every 3 month I go to head & neck surgeon for check up also suffering from lumbar spondylosis and cervical spondylosis frozen shoulder can't sit on floor or cross legged can't move steadily please suggest some remedy .
I am gaining weight after hysterectomy. Suggest me simple ways to control weight and maintain health. I am undergoing treatment for knee pain too.
I am suffering from a situation having mild pain in my neck originating from lower shoulder on left side, it's sort of stiff neck. Is it because of stress and tension that I take? This has originated 3 days back. Along with this I am suffering from stomach upset and also some kind of small burning and tingling sensation of tongue.
My eyes are paining daily. I removed my spectacles, what should I do please suggest me. And also my back is paining. Recently I joined a company and from morning to evening I have to sit and work in front of computer.
23 year old male with an obsession for fitness. I have an intense schedule of workout every day. Been experiencing knee joint pain and hair fall for a long time. I hear Becosules helps in curing the problems mentioned. Is it true? If so, what should be the dosage? Is there any other thing I should do?
I am 73 years old and I have back/knee pains. What I can do is at this stage knee can be replaced or not ?
I am 53 years Old. My right hand bones are very weak and I can not write proper hand writing when I write on not book then pain in my hand and I suffer very difficulty to write. I want best medicine for strong my hand bones.
With age, most bones of the body undergo degenerative changes leading to reduced movement. The cartilage that is present in the joints allowing free movement is gradually lost due to wear and tear. This loss of cartilage makes the movement painful. This can also be caused by obesity and trauma, but age is the most common cause. The reduced movement leads to weight gain, which further aggravates the osteoarthritis.
Hips are one of the most commonly affected areas of osteoarthritis. Especially with overweight people, hips are quite often affected. In most people, early diagnosis can help in arresting progress and even reverse changes. This will help avoid chronic use of pain medications and major surgical treatments for managing the osteoarthritis.
Some of the most effective ways of managing osteoarthritis include the following:
- Weight loss: Reducing weight is one the most important cornerstones of managing osteoarthritis. People who reduce weight will see a drastic improvement in their symptoms.
- Pain medications: Pain is one of the main reasons that people seek medical help and that is when the diagnosis is made. Therefore, for immediate relief, pain control is essential. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are often used to control pain. In parallel, other measures for long-term control of osteoarthritis should be undertaken.
- Cold therapy: Using cold packs in the area of pain can provide great relief from pain attacks.
- Electrotherapy: Use of mild amounts of electricity can stimulate the nerve endings, reduce pain, and help in pain control.
- Acupuncture: Relieving pressure points which can increase inflammation is also widely used to control pain.
- Soft tissue massage: The soft tissues around the affected hip joint are regularly massaged, augmented by the use of a topical agent, which can help relieve the pain. The circulation is also improved, which can help in long-term symptom management including improved immune functions.
- Regular exercise: A well-planned routine exercise regimen will help control pain, improve movement, reduce fatigue, improve endurance, and improve the overall quality of life. All affected tissues should be covered in the exercise bones, muscles and cartilage.
Using a combination of these techniques, the physiotherapy will aim to achieve the following.
- Pain relief and protection: The first thing to manage is the pain, which brings the patient to the doctor. Once that is controlled, then long-term management needs to be planned.
- Restoring hip movement and strength: Once the pain settles down, then the muscle strength, tension, endurance, and range of motion need to be worked upon. This restoration will be done in phases, and with each phase, greater range of motion will be achieved with lesser discomfort to the patient.
Physiotherapy uses various techniques to minimise symptoms and in some people, even complete reversal of changes is possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.