Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Surendra HasraYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 35 years male n I have diabetes, high blood pressure and kidney damage and I have not able to make relationship with my wife bcz of erectile dysfunction, so pls help me with any medication or what I can do for that bcz I recently got married.
I am suffering from dry cough n chest pain and alot of headache full pain in body all time feeling lazy lazy.
I am having pain in my right chest from last 15 days only if something hits there what is the best way to get resolved.
Dear doctor My mother is suffering from heart blockage. She is taking medicine ATORFIT CV 20 .IS this medicine is enough for the problem or some other measures should be taken or any other medicine. Please suggest?
I am 22 unmarried male who have sometimes a sensation of abnormal heart beat on left chest at early morning at seldom. I have no any history of factors to cause it. I unable to relax to normal life whenever it starts. My diet is almost good i.e. More in vegetarian, Horlicks,milk, fruits,boiled water. I never used smoking, tobacco and the food that affects health. There is no problem of physical exercise. I am normal in social life too .I am not good to healthy appetite these days. Is these a cause with my sinusitis which creates often block nose?
My lab report details. Lipid profile: serum cholesterol- 252 mg/dl: triglycerides - 198 mg/dl: hdl cholesterol - 40 mg/dl: Ldl cholesterol-172 mg/dl: vdl cholesterol- 40. Chl/hdl ratio - 6.3:Ldl/hdl ratio - 4.3. Liver function test: bilirubin total - 1.2 mg/dl: bilirubin direct - .4: bilirubin indirect - .8: SGOT (AST) - 49 IU/L :SGPT (ALT) - 120 IU/L: total protein - 7.7 gm/dl. If any thing problem in my liver. Actually my alcohol consumption is below 1 ltr per month. Please give an advice.
I am 21 year old male. I am suffering short breath problem due to gastric problem may be. My upper abdomen feel like pain in the time of deep inhaling.
What does high sensitivity c reactive protein 4.32 and LDL cholesterol 134 for 30 year old male indicate.
When I sit on chair or anywhere after 5 minute in my heart pain get started And when I sleep then stats as well. Please advise.
Since last few days I am having burning sensation in the stomach in the morning. And I get nausea in the morning. It stops for few hours and then again it cones back and then it stops but in the morning its the most. I have pain on the left side of the chest. Burning like sensation in throat too. If I feel any symptoms I start feeling anxious and panic. And keep thinking that I have heart attack. What should I do?
I am 65 years old male. I have high cholesterol. I am taking medicine for hypertension. Suggest remedy.
Hello sir, me accountant hu 25 male. Muje 2 sal pehle thoda chest heaviness ka problem hua tha. Mene doctor ko dikhaya to kuch problem ni tha. Uske bad continuously muje chest heaviness or left hand me pain, or neck aur neck ke niche pain hota he or kabhi kabhi chest me bhi pain hota he, mene 2 sal me 3 bar TMT, chest xray, lungsand lums test, 5 bar ECG, sonography, 2 bar ECO, ek bar calcium scoring test (report says your calsium sor is 00 )wo sab normal he. Bahot try kiya fir bhi problem same hi he. Plss suggest me. Thank you.
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with a doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life.