Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surekha A MeecheriYour feedback matters!
I have white spot on my face called fullveri in Punjabi tell me precaution and I have oily skin with pimples give me suggestions.
Im 23 years old married. Im having dark circles under my eyes. Im takiñg good diet, good sleep even it is not reducing. Plzz help me.
Is masturbation on daily basis cause these things? 1) Blurred eye vision 2) Whitening of hair and hair fall 3) Dark circles under eyes Kindly reply me these three questions as early as possible. Thank you!
Please help for lipoma treatment I have one lipoma like small ball but now much of small bolls in my body.
I had a very small spots where I am scratching the body . I was getting scratching all over the body more . So please help me how to secure.
I have black marks in my eyes from birth. But now this mark is expanding and it covers my half forehead. What should I do for this?
It is a common knowledge that beer has health benefits when used in masks, scrubs, as conditioners, etc. This is reason good enough for even non-drinkers to stock up their fridges with cans of beer.
Here are a few ways by which we can use beer to make our skin and hair better:
1) Use beer as a conditioner - Beer happens to be an excellent conditioner. Mixing one cup warm beer with a teaspoon of jojoba oil makes a natural, non-greasy conditioner. Wash your hair with your regular shampoo and use this mix as a conditioner. The beer in it will give volume to your hair while jojoba oil will add shine and luster.
2) Use it for a face pack - Take two to three strawberries mash with a fork, add few drops of beer and make a paste. Rub this paste all over your face in a circular motion. Rinse after 15-20 minutes and apply moisturizer on your face.
3) Soak in beer laced water - Beer can be used in bubble bath too! Mix some soap with beer of your choice and add the mix to the running bath water. Soak in this water and feel your skin become soft and smooth.
4) Use beer as a hair-pack - Wash your hair with your usual shampoo. Now pour the mixture made of distilled water, beer, two teaspoon apple cider vinegar and few drops of essential oil (any scent), on your hair. Make sure it reaches the hair that is inside as well. Rinse this mixture with lukewarm water. You can do this once a month.
5) Get the beer glow - Take half a teaspoon of beer, one egg white and a drop of almond extract. Whisk them together and keep aside. On your washed and dried face, apply the mask and let it dry until your skin feels tight. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
I am male 20 years old. I have gaps on face that is more on right side from the end of lip, and less on left side. My body is also weak. Am very thin. Is it caused due to my weakness. It's resulting me to have a bad look. I need solution for this.
My skin's complexion is reducing day by day from couple of months could you suggest some remedies or solution.
I'm 25 years old male. I have oliy skin and scalp too, whenever I wake up in the morning I found some pimples on my nose. How to stop it being oily.
My hand is changing colour of skin .because sunlight reflect thats call tanning. So please you tell what I do for this tanning?
I get itchy rashes on forearms every now and then. Usually it happens when I am worried or stressed. I used clobestol ointment on it but since its steroidal I avoid using it much. What can be the reason fir these rashes and the right treatment to cure them?
I have white patches on my skin. I have tried many things for cure but its not working. So please help me out of this.
Blemishes refer to the discolored patches on your skin left behind by skin disorders such as pimples, acne, pigmentation or due to skin pores clogged by excess oil secretion. Blemishes, pimples and acne are some of the skin problems, which keep on affecting your skin and are hard to keep at bay completely. If you are suffering from the distressing problem of blemishes and wondering whether it is possible for you to get rid of them forever, then the good news is that it is not absolutely impossible. But in order to do so, you have to persistently work hard on your skin care regime.
Following are some interesting ways to eliminate those blemishes forever:
- Skin exfoliation: Skin exfoliation is a very effective process for getting rid of blemishes permanently. Exfoliation helps to shed the upper layer of your skin or rather the affected layer of your skin. But after exfoliation, a strict skin care routine must be followed everyday, which should combine cleaning, toning and moisturizing, so that the pimples and acne do not get a chance of popping out again.
- Avoid overexposure to sun: Too much exposure to sun can worsen your blemishes and make them darker in color. It can also create difficulties to get rid of them. Sun exposure may lead to break out of more pimples and acne, which in turn will leave behind marks on your skin.
- Cut down on sugar: Research shows that consuming excess sugar can trigger the break out of acne on your skin. Therefore, cutting down on your sugar intake will prevent further acne breakouts, which, in turn, will help you to get rid of your blemishes forever.
- Apply lemon juice: Applying lemon juice to the affected areas on a regular basis is another great remedy.
- Avoid oily and fried foods: Excluding oily and fried foods from your diet can help reduce the excess oil secretion by the skin pores and also prevent clogging of the pores.